Tuesday 2 August 2011HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gif FC BATE Borisov v Ekranas (17:00 BST) 1.24 6.8 17 101.23 %
maximize.gif Panathinaikos v Odense BK (19:45 BST) 1.67 3.95 6.2 101.33 %
maximize.gif Shamrock Rovers v FC København (19:45 BST) 6.6 4.5 1.6 99.87 %
Wednesday 3 August 2011HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gif Rubin Kazan v Dynamo Kyiv (17:00 BST) 2.56 3.4 3.1 100.73 %
maximize.gif Malmö FF v Rangers (18:00 BST) 3.3 3.5 2.38 100.89 %
maximize.gif FC Vaslui v FC Twente (18:45 BST) 3.6 3.45 2.24 101.41 %
maximize.gif FC Viktoria Plzen v Rosenborg BK (19:15 BST) 1.83 3.65 4.9 102.45 %
maximize.gif FC Zürich v Standard de Liège (19:15 BST) 2.2 3.45 3.5 103.01 %
maximize.gif Slovan Bratislava v APOEL (19:15 BST) 2.45 3.4 3.3 100.53 %
maximize.gif SK Puntigamer Sturm Graz v FC Zestafoni (19:30 BST) 1.53 4.5 7.4 100.95 %
maximize.gif Wisla Kraków v Litex Lovech (19:30 BST) 1.82 3.75 4.8 102.45 %
maximize.gif Dinamo Zagreb v HJK Helsinki (19:45 BST) 1.48 4.7 7.8 101.66 %
maximize.gif FK Partizan v Racing Genk (19:45 BST) 2.1 3.75 3.75 100.95 %
maximize.gif NK Maribor v Maccabi Haifa (19:45 BST) 2.87 3.6 2.66 100.15 %
maximize.gif Trabzonspor v Benfica (19:45 BST) 3.5 3.4 2.28 101.84 %

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Champions League > 2-3 August Malmoe - Rangers Malmoe dnb @ 2,20 (bet365) Nothing is right about this pricing. Malmoe may have a difficult time in the Swedish league but cup games follow totaly different logic. And to make Rangers 2,30 fav to win AWAY in Sweden when they have to chase 0-1 from the first leg is just riddiculous. I would trust Barcelona to do that but Rangers aren't a team that could play a 30-in-a-row passing game on opponent's half :lol One more thing - more or less the same pattern we have in Wisla-Litex game. Wisla won away 2-1, scoring two times in two attempts for the whole game :rollin. Now at home they are 1,75 while Malmoe is 3,10 :eek So dnb at 2,20 for Malmoe has a tremendous value imo.

Re: UEFA Champions League > 2-3 August Wisla-Litex Wisla -0,5 @ 1,80 (bet365) Now the abovementined Wisla on the agenda. I will play them for three reasons. 1st - they have a 2-1 advantage from the first leg which allow them to sit back and wait what Litex will do and strike from counter atack - very important for Polish teams :lol 2nd - they know what only counts for the owner, for fans and for coach Maaskant - success in Europe. Last years whole Poland laughed at their expence after they were beaten by some "giants" of footbal from Karabach Agdam or Skonto Riga. Now it all points out that the tide will change because ... 3rd - ... they have aquired some really talented new players like Melikson or Ileev. Finally they have stopped to overpay shitty veterans like Zurawski and invested in a good coach and good scout. And it pays off. Litex is nothing special and certainly within Wisla's reach.

Re: UEFA Champions League > 2-3 August

Malmoe - Rangers Malmoe dnb @ 2,20 (bet365) Nothing is right about this pricing. Malmoe may have a difficult time in the Swedish league but cup games follow totaly different logic. And to make Rangers 2,30 fav to win AWAY in Sweden when they have to chase 0-1 from the first leg is just riddiculous. I would trust Barcelona to do that but Rangers aren't a team that could play a 30-in-a-row passing game on opponent's half :lol One more thing - more or less the same pattern we have in Wisla-Litex game. Wisla won away 2-1, scoring two times in two attempts for the whole game :rollin. Now at home they are 1,75 while Malmoe is 3,10 :eek So dnb at 2,20 for Malmoe has a tremendous value imo.
agree and agree and agree and will follow you with medium stake i just really cant underst why there are so good odds on Malmo + if somebody wants to follow , than i recommend to do it now , because odds might drop really fast

Wisla-Litex Wisla -0,5 @ 1,80 (bet365) Now the abovementined Wisla on the agenda. I will play them for three reasons. 1st - they have a 2-1 advantage from the first leg which allow them to sit back and wait what Litex will do and strike from counter atack - very important for Polish teams :lol 2nd - they know what only counts for the owner, for fans and for coach Maaskant - success in Europe. Last years whole Poland laughed at their expence after they were beaten by some "giants" of footbal from Karabach Agdam or Skonto Riga. Now it all points out that the tide will change because ... 3rd - ... they have aquired some really talented new players like Melikson or Ileev. Finally they have stopped to overpay shitty veterans like Zurawski and invested in a good coach and good scout. And it pays off. Litex is nothing special and certainly within Wisla's reach.
agree with this reasoning I just can't see Wisla spoiling this chance, but what is important is that they do not need a result on Wednesday, they may settle for a scoreless draw and still progress Maaskant will definitely focus on not conceding, so unders may be an option here as well. Litex didn't impress last week so I guess they will have trouble breaking Wislas defence in an away game

Malmoe - Rangers Malmoe dnb @ 2,20 (bet365) Nothing is right about this pricing. Malmoe may have a difficult time in the Swedish league but cup games follow totaly different logic. And to make Rangers 2,30 fav to win AWAY in Sweden when they have to chase 0-1 from the first leg is just riddiculous. I would trust Barcelona to do that but Rangers aren't a team that could play a 30-in-a-row passing game on opponent's half :lol One more thing - more or less the same pattern we have in Wisla-Litex game. Wisla won away 2-1, scoring two times in two attempts for the whole game :rollin. Now at home they are 1,75 while Malmoe is 3,10 :eek So dnb at 2,20 for Malmoe has a tremendous value imo.
Agreed. The price is generous and certainly value, should also be pointed out that Rangers fans are banned from the stadium for the sectarian chanting, so there won't be any support there for them. Not started the season great and played poorly in the first leg, I'm not really sure they have the ability to attack away in Europe even against a side in 9th in the Allsvenskan. Rangers away record in Europe is crap, not won in 9 in the CL, it goes without saying that its a massive game for both sides, Malmo haven't lost many games this season and the DNB is good value. More goals in the second half I fancy strongly too, as I said I don't think Rangers have the ability to attack from the off, it's likely to be fairly even like the first leg but Malmo won't be in any rush to score and although it could be open from the start I can't see Rangers being that able to attack from the off, they might well be chasing the tie come the second half too and 2.1 appeals, not certain what, if anything, I will take as yet..

Wisla-Litex Wisla -0,5 @ 1,80 (bet365) they know what only counts for the owner, for fans and for coach Maaskant - success in Europe
Not sure how much importance I would give that, because I think it's the same for Litex.

Re: UEFA Champions League > 2-3 August Hi all As a Rangers fan I have major doubts over any opportunities we may have on Wednesday, I have no idea why we are favourites and as a punter I'd be backing Malmo with large stakes. Rangers won 2-0 away from home at the weekend but we still have defensive issues and our midfield is unsettled, and largely under previous management we have always played for a draw and tried to take the result back to Ibrox. This time around we have to go all out, and Naismith has been playing as a makeshift striker behind Jelavic and I'm still not convinced by this pairing. Malmo have also had a rest as their game was abandoned. Furthermore, Rangers won't have any fans in the stadium due to a ban so that may be another factor. If Malmo score in the first 25 minutes the tie is over as far as I am concerned. I will never bet against my own team as I am a fan first and a punter second but if this was any other team I'd be backing the home side with large stakes - pains me to say it but perhaps some of you will make some decent returns.

Re: UEFA Champions League > 2-3 August Panathinaikos - Odense: Draw @ 3.85 (Pinnacle) 10/10 I bet against Panathinaikos in the first leg and they played beyond my expectations. At the same time Odense played below my expectations and the match ended in a 1-1 draw. The result revealed that there isn't a whole lot that separates the teams. Panathinaikos played it tight and was able to take the lead 0-1 on a lucky strike outside the box by Letto. Odense equalised with a lucky goal in the 90+ minute. Given the first leg result Panathinaikos has a bit of an edge going into this match so I don't see them risking a great deal. At the same time, Odense will be careful also since a goal by Panathinaikos makes things much more difficult then they already are. Odense has played to three consecutive draws against Copenhagen, Panathinaikos and Aarhus. We might just get either a 0-0 stalemate that will send Panathinaikos to the CL groups or another 1-1 draw which will send the encounter into extra time. The draw provides a good percentage bet here, I think and the odds are fantastic since the home win is priced very short.

I'm not really sure they have the ability to attack away in Europe even against a side in 9th in the Allsvenskan.
Malmö is placed 6th, they will win the match from Saturday with 3-0 and they got 1 less played than others due to the other was moved until october. Ricardinho is back so its a + for Malmö. :ok

Re: UEFA Champions League > 2-3 August hello there. :-) Iam following this thread whole year and finally decided to register :nana sorry in advance for some miss spelling words but hoping you will understand my point. malmo - rangers. will be hard game to predict. I would go for less than - 3,5 goals (80%) and probable end is draw ( 50%) reason. malmo have good results and wouldnt rush to score , just to hold on the ball , keep possesion and trying to not letting rangers come to close. rangers have no other option than to attack and they know how to do that even leage season has just started. and I am not expecting them to recive more goals all this smell for DRAW to me after all, games started with zero vs zero :-) good luck

Re: UEFA Champions League > 2-3 August Wisla Krakow v Litex Lovetch Litex+0.5 @2.00 with Bet365 The first game between these two teams was a nice illustration of the rule that football is a game of goals rather than opportunities created. Wisla had two chances for the whole game and didn't miss to score them both. On the other side Litex created much but their shots were either going wide or being saved by the Polish goalie, two of the shots hit the post. And that's not everything, regular goal for Litex (in my opinion) was disallowed in the late minutes of the game. Some would call that a lucky win for Wisla, others will say that Litex lacks some skills in front of the goal but as I already stated only the goals scored matter in the end of the day. I don't know much about the polish team but let me share my observations from the first leg. The only Wisla player that impressed me was their Israeli midfielder Melikson who scored their second goal and assisted for the first if I remember right. THeir left defender was completely lost against Tom's raids on the wing and often needed the help of one or two of his teammates to stop the talented brazilian. Wisla's central defenders are strong and tall enough to reflect crosses and win physical battles in the box but do struggle a lot against passey players like Tom and Momchil Tsvetanov. Litex rested almost their whole first choice squad during the weekend and recorded expected defeat against CSKA Sofia in the Bulgarian Super Cup final. I am sure their coach Luboslav Penev (former topscorer of Valencia, Athletico Madrid and Celta) will set an offensive line-up for the 2nd leg. This of course might open some counter attacking chances for the hosts but I believe if bulgarians do not repeat the foolish mistakes in defence, they are capable to achieve at least a draw here.

hello there. :-) Iam following this thread whole year and finally decided to register :nana sorry in advance for some miss spelling words but hoping you will understand my point. malmo - rangers. will be hard game to predict. I would go for less than - 3,5 goals (80%) and probable end is draw ( 50%) reason. malmo have good results and wouldnt rush to score , just to hold on the ball , keep possesion and trying to not letting rangers come to close. rangers have no other option than to attack and they know how to do that even leage season has just started. and I am not expecting them to recive more goals all this smell for DRAW to me after all, games started with zero vs zero :-) good luck
:welcome bobzg. Your English is fine mate. :ok

Re: UEFA Champions League > 2-3 August BATE Borisov - Ekranas under 2.5 @ 2.12 pinnacle In the first leg that ended 0-0, BATE looked comfortable and it seemed like they were going through the motions so that they toook at least a draw into the second leg. Not much between the sides that is until the sending off of Andjelković which saw BATE start to press more and more, as they looked to make their advantage count. Still, Ekranas were able to hold them out, and expect them to have the same attitude in the second leg. They will look to frustrate BATE for as long as possible, and though BATE will need to be patient, still expect the home side to get through. But doubt that there will be many goals in this game as both sides have shown that they have good defences, and will not be looking to give either side the advantage with an early goal Panathinaikos - Odense over 2.5 @ 2.21 pinnacle First leg ended 1-1 with Odense equalising in injury time to keep them all square for this. It was an open game with chances for both sides, and doubt the second leg will be any different. However Panathinaikos has the advantage of the away goal so the onus is on Odense to make the play, and expect them to go from it at the start to get that away goal they need. Both sides are capable of scoring here, especially Odense who have won 2-0 and drawn their other two games 2-2, so they have been scoring in the Danish league, while they do concede as well. Like this game to have some goals in it Shamrock Rovers - Copenhagen over 2.5 @ 2.36 pinnacle While Shamrock Rovers are down after the first leg, they will be confident of getting a goal after they played well enough in the first leg, and had some chances to score, and with the game now at home, they will lift even mroe so to score and even up the tie. Copenhagen seemed to take it easy after scoring early in the first leg, and though they showed signs that their defence is not that solid, they do possess enough quality to score more goals than they did. Especially as Shamrock should be more open at the back as they will need to push forward to score early, and like the first game, can see this game having a few chances for both sides to score but this time liking them to actually finish in the back of the net.

Sport Football (Champions League)
Event Shamrock Rover - FC Copenhagen
Selection Under 2.5 goals
Strength 10/10
Date 02/08/2011
Bookmaker/Price Gamebookers @ 1.70
Reasoning Shamrock Rovers kept their chances alive for this 2nd leg after the 1-0 loss in Demnark. Truth is they could have gotten even more from that game but their finishing skills are not always accurate. I also remember their performances last season when they defeated Bnei Yehuda 1-1(H), 1-0(A) before losing to Juventus 0-2(H), 0-1(A). So they are at a pretty good level right now, and their performance in the first leg also speaks of it. Copenhagen lost both full-backs this summer. Pospech and Wendt signed for Bundesliga clubs. Gronkjaer also retired from professional football, while another talented player, midfielder Kvist left for Stuttgart. The only notable transfer made was that of striker Pape Diouf from Molde. So it gives us good reasons to believe that Copenhagen will have a much poorer season here. Shamrock will look to keep things tight in defense. So will Copenhagen who have a 1-0 lead. If either team takes the lead they willl be happy to conserve it. Under 2.5

Re: UEFA Champions League > 2-3 August Panathinaikos - Odense 2(+0,75 AH) @ 2,05 in bet365 i think there s plenty of value here since odense has more matches in their feet than pao and they have their main striker back pao is a mess in the defense, they conceded in the friendlies and they will find it hard to play as favourite i expect them to be very stressfull from the fact that everybody thinks they re definitely the team to qualify-and this will play negatively on them simply i think the odds between teams are not telling the truth and i d like to exploit it

Re: UEFA Champions League > 2-3 August going for under 3.5 accy.stan james £10 gets you £23 profit.panathinaikos v odense the greeks will play their normal dour game with a 1-0 lead from the first game they will just soak it up if there is any pressure,shamrock v copenhagen same applies here the danes to keep the inferior team at bay.sticking a couple of friendlies in hartlepool v sunderland res.should be evenly matched and not expecting many goals,the last one luton v parma this looks the most likely to have not many goals,parma wont leak many,and probably wont score many either.b.o.l.

Panathinaikos - Odense over 2.5 @ 2.21 pinnacle First leg ended 1-1 with Odense equalising in injury time to keep them all square for this. It was an open game with chances for both sides, and doubt the second leg will be any different. However Panathinaikos has the advantage of the away goal so the onus is on Odense to make the play, and expect them to go from it at the start to get that away goal they need. Both sides are capable of scoring here, especially Odense who have won 2-0 and drawn their other two games 2-2, so they have been scoring in the Danish league, while they do concede as well. Like this game to have some goals in it
Agree :hope. Odense should be able to score but seem to be leaking at the other end and Panathinaikos is traditionally strong at home. Odds over 2,20 definitely carry some value.

Re: UEFA Champions League > 2-3 August Shamrock Rovers v FC København FC København @ 1.75 - Canbet, SBObet (Pinnacle @ 1.69) Odds have been steadily rising from the starting price which was around 1.4-1.45, and I doubt they'll go higher than this. Shamrock did do surprisingly well to get out of Copenhagen with only a 1-0 loss, but the Danes seemed to lack concentration in that match, as if they'd underestimated their opponent. They are a solid team though, a team with routine, and I'm sure they'll be well-organised and concentrated in this one. Yes, 0-0 will be enough for them, but I doubt they'll want to sit back on that against a team they're far better than. They'll want to go out and control the game, and preferably win this by a couple of goals. Shamrock will have to move forward at some point, which will open up for a goal for the away side. Sorry for the very brief write-up, guests are arriving :\

Re: UEFA Champions League > 2-3 August For any Rangers backers, Uefa have in the last few hours rejected Rangers' appeal for their new centre half Dorin Goian to be allowed to play in their CL qualifier against Malmo. With Weir injured the centre half pairing will be bougherra and AN other

For any Rangers backers, Uefa have in the last few hours rejected Rangers' appeal for their new centre half Dorin Goian to be allowed to play in their CL qualifier against Malmo. With Weir injured the centre half pairing will be bougherra and AN other
Well thats a + for Rangers aint it? Weir 41 years oldie who should of quit 4 years ago against Daniel Larsson, swedish fastest player... So lucky Rangers he is injured :@

Re: UEFA Champions League > 2-3 August Shamrock Rovers -v- FC Kobenhavn Having had a look at the teams, it seems pretty clear that Shamrock Rovers are lining up with a 4-5-1 attacking formation tonight. Meanwhile Kobenhavn are going with 4-4-2 again. Shamrock Rovers are missing a centre half from the last game, due to injury. Ken Oman is instead replaced by Dan Murray who has previously been a regular for Shamrock Rovers at centre half and takes over as captain tonight. Karl Sheppard and Stephen O'Donnell remain injured. I can see Kobenhavn looking for an early goal and then playing responsibly and defending, whilst looking to counter attack. Rovers will likely bring on two strikers near the end of the game, and will throw themselves forward. Overall I would recommend Kobenhavn to win @ 1.73 with Betfair and I think under 2.5 goals @ 1.8 with Betfair also are good bets. Shamrock Rovers will go out and attack responsibly to begin with, but I can imagine they will find it hard to score and will get more and more desperate to score as the game wears on. However, I think Kobenhavn will be able to take an early lead, and sit on it, since Shamrock Rovers would need to then score 3 goals, which won't happen.

Well thats a + for Rangers aint it? Weir 41 years oldie who should of quit 4 years ago against Daniel Larsson, swedish fastest player... So lucky Rangers he is injured :@
Really? You feel that Weir should have quit 4 years ago? That would have been before he captained Rangers to 3 league titles, 2 Scottish Cups, 3 League Cups and a Uefa Cup final? Bet Davie is glad you're not his agent. The loss of Weir is a big boost to Malmo backers as with Goian's appeal being turned down Rangers will have to play either Broadfoot or Papac (both natural central defenders who have spent the last three seasons at full back) alongside Bougherra (who will leave the club on Thursday to join a club in Qatar).

Shamrock Rovers -v- FC Kobenhavn Having had a look at the teams, it seems pretty clear that Shamrock Rovers are lining up with a 4-5-1 attacking formation tonight. Meanwhile Kobenhavn are going with 4-4-2 again. Shamrock Rovers are missing a centre half from the last game, due to injury. Ken Oman is instead replaced by Dan Murray who has previously been a regular for Shamrock Rovers at centre half and takes over as captain tonight. Karl Sheppard and Stephen O'Donnell remain injured. I can see Kobenhavn looking for an early goal and then playing responsibly and defending, whilst looking to counter attack. Rovers will likely bring on two strikers near the end of the game, and will throw themselves forward. Overall I would recommend Kobenhavn to win @ 1.73 with Betfair and I think under 2.5 goals @ 1.8 with Betfair also are good bets. Shamrock Rovers will go out and attack responsibly to begin with, but I can imagine they will find it hard to score and will get more and more desperate to score as the game wears on. However, I think Kobenhavn will be able to take an early lead, and sit on it, since Shamrock Rovers would need to then score 3 goals, which won't happen.
Once again, excellent calls MaierhofersNeck :ok FT: Shamrock Rovers 0 FC Copenhagen 2 I saw quite a bit of this game, which was deservedly won by Copenhagen who showed their class much more so than in the first leg in Denmark - perhaps knowing they started the game with a lead gave them the confidence to raise their game. Although Shamrock played well in the opening half hour, Copenhagen scored near half time, and dominated the game after that.

Panathinaikos - Odense: Draw @ 3.85 (Pinnacle) 10/10 I bet against Panathinaikos in the first leg and they played beyond my expectations. At the same time Odense played below my expectations and the match ended in a 1-1 draw. The result revealed that there isn't a whole lot that separates the teams. Panathinaikos played it tight and was able to take the lead 0-1 on a lucky strike outside the box by Letto. Odense equalised with a lucky goal in the 90+ minute. Given the first leg result Panathinaikos has a bit of an edge going into this match so I don't see them risking a great deal. At the same time, Odense will be careful also since a goal by Panathinaikos makes things much more difficult then they already are. Odense has played to three consecutive draws against Copenhagen, Panathinaikos and Aarhus. We might just get either a 0-0 stalemate that will send Panathinaikos to the CL groups or another 1-1 draw which will send the encounter into extra time. The draw provides a good percentage bet here, I think and the odds are fantastic since the home win is priced very short.
Panathinaikos 3 : 4 Odense.......:sad Should have stayed with my initial impression that Odense was the better team. The match readiness aspect won Odense the match when it really counted. Panathinaikos got sloppy as the match wore on and Odense was in better physical condition and more clinical when opportunities occured. Hence, they won...and they are on their way to the CL group stage. With Copenhagen it makes 2 Danish sides in the competition. Danish football may be something to keep an eye on...

Danish football may be something to keep an eye on...
It's nothing special compared with the big European leagues I'm afraid - Copenhagen, the best team in Denmark, regularly struggle against the top sides, home and away.

Panathinaikos - Odense 2(+0,75 AH) @ 2,05 in bet365 i think there s plenty of value here since odense has more matches in their feet than pao and they have their main striker back pao is a mess in the defense, they conceded in the friendlies and they will find it hard to play as favourite i expect them to be very stressfull from the fact that everybody thinks they re definitely the team to qualify-and this will play negatively on them simply i think the odds between teams are not telling the truth and i d like to exploit it
:cheers (odenses' win was @ 7 almost all day in BF)