** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

BBOTD 9th July

Re: BBOTD 9th July 3:15 York - Pekan Star - Back To me, he has an almighty chance here and is the proverbial Group horse masquerading as a Handicapper. He built upon his debut when winning his 2nd start well and then overcame a shcoker of a draw at today's course lto and won in very taking style. Up 10lb in the Handicap here but I don't think that'll even touch the sides. I think he'll win by over 2 lengths here and go on to much better things 1pt win @ 10/3 Betfred BOG

Re: BBOTD 9th July

York 3.15 Green Destiny win - 9/1 WH Well, no luck with this fella so far. Non runner in Hunt Cup when I had the 10/1 antepost. Then well backed fav in the Wolferton, but didn't run particularly well. Few of Haggas'es didn't perform at the Royal meeting though and I suspect they could've been short of gallop or two. Of course it could turn out to be that Green Destiny isn't really pattern class like I thought he would be, but I'm willing to give him another chance. Jockey is great value for his claim.
Thank the gods, someone picked a winner, well done mate.:clap

Re: BBOTD 9th July

York 3.15 - Kings gambit - ew at 40/1 BOG bet365
Oh blimey..........I've been watching 'Le Tour' and just flicking over for selected races...........watched this race and my horse never got a mention.........oh well, c'est la vie........... Just checked the Full Result in the Life and see it was a non runner......... It's like having a winner !.............:lol:lol:lol

Re: BBOTD 9th July A5.30 Sohraab 0.5pt E/W I like the look of both Cheveton and Sohraab here but the former just shades it. The talented 5lb claimer is back on board today having only ridden the horse once previously when going down by less than half a length in the Epsom dash when finishing well. That run really does look strong and the horse has a great strike rate for a sprint handicapper.

Re: BBOTD 9th July sub for my earlier non runner Sals 7.50 - Maraheb - win at 2/1 bog Bet365 Ran in two good maiden racves as a 2yo, won by Fury and Namibian, beaten about 4 lengths in both Came out this season and won a newmarket maiden by 6 lengths Looks to have better maiden race form than the Cecil horse, who's currently the favourite tonight It appears to be between the two of them !

Re: BBOTD 9th July 8:25 Salisbury - Dubai Glory - 1pt win @ 4/1 Ladbrokes 6 maidens amongst the 7-runner field, with the selection the only runner with winning form. Dubai Glory rattled up a hat-trick earlier in the year, and can bounce back returned to the CD of her last win.