Poker Player Grandprix 7

ooblio

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Poker Player Grandprix 7

i know but maybe 21st get the seat
I've already asked Alun about passing my seat on,cost of getting from Glasgow, at fairly short notice, was extortionate. As i expected it has to pass to next best finisher. I'm glad of that now as I've found an affordable way of attending :nana

I've already asked Alun about passing my seat on' date='cost of getting from Glasgow, at fairly short notice, was extortionate. As i expected it has to pass to next best finisher. I'm glad of that now as I've found an affordable way of attending :nana[/quote'] ... and if you don't come to me and say hello, I will personally ban you from PL :ok.

======= That would be brill Haich:ok thx
Starting stack 7k 20 min clock (needs to be finished in 6 hours) Prizepool is 8k. Planning on putting it to a vote on the day between paying out all spots ($100 for 28-20 etc) or final table only. Will be relatively flat structure either way.

Starting stack 7k 20 min clock (needs to be finished in 6 hours) Prizepool is 8k. Planning on putting it to a vote on the day between paying out all spots ($100 for 28-20 etc) or final table only. Will be relatively flat structure either way.
what a cop out :p why wasnt this decided before the Grand Prix started? :unsure

Re: Poker Player Grandprix 7 Just to clarify. Structure is a good one, and basically same as last year. Grand Prix finals are not supposed to be deep-stacked serious poker they are supposed to be a laugh. Payouts would normally be final table only, but it was suggested by people who are playing in the live final to me that it might be nice if everyone got a piece of the prizepool. Fairest thing to do in my mind is put it to a vote on the day. Here are two prize structures. Which one do you prefer. Can't really see why that would get anyone's back up. Just trying to make sure the maximum number of people are happy with the day.

where in my post Al, did you see a complaint, i was just asking a simple question. leaving it to the day could be a bit a messy is all, i hope all finalists have a great day whatever the payout :ok
Sorry mate, my bad. I don't see any problem with leaving it to the day. Give everyone a piece of paper with two options. Tick the one you prefer. Doesn't take long to count 28 votes. And if it's tied we will go FT only.

Thanks for info Alun, see you there :ok

Re: Poker Player Grandprix 7 Hen - when you meet up with jolly would you please buy him several beers on my behalf? I try to never to forget my debts: http://forum.punterslounge.com/f17/talksport-paddy-power-26823/index2.html PM me your bank sort code and account number after the game I'll wire you the cash (you'd better add on a couple of beers for yourself ;)). Thanks mate.