** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

flat racing 15th june (ascot day 2)

Re: flat racing 15th june (ascot day 2) oo er.............did anyone just catch that on ATR ? Big mac didn't know tha camera was on and was recording a spiel and couldn't remember the horses name and sais 'what's that f*****g horses name'................:lol

Re: flat racing 15th june (ascot day 2) 3.05 Ascot - 2pts e/w Music Show @ 9/1 (Bet365) Supposedly Mick Channon's best hope of the week, and I don't disagree with him. I think this filly has a huge chance at a nice each-way price. She's consistent, and can be excused on her first two runs of the season. The first she may well have needed when running against the boys - finishing 4l behind a small field headed by Dick Turpin. He's classy even if he has let the form down a bit since. Cityscape ran second though, and put in an excellent effort in the Queen Anne yesterday. Next time out she faced Midday in a 10f race which was never gonna be this horse's cup of tea. She ended up 4th of 8 and probably just didn't get home. She should be bang on today and her runs last year give her a monumental shout in this race in my opinion - running high class races in Group 1s. She was 1st in her group in the 1000 Guineas, went very close in the Irish equivalent, and chased home Goldikova in France just to name a few. This looks to offer her a big chance of scoring again, and I'm very happy to get on her at that price e/w.

Re: flat racing 15th june (ascot day 2)

3.05 ascot :windsor forest chacamaidee 150 seta 145+ anna salai 143+ open race ,but henry cecils chacamaidee has the ability to at least place in this race if things go his way so the 18/1 e.w with bet365 looks huge !!!
thought id nailed it .......just drifted over and lost a bit of ground but 2nd at 18/1 will do nicely !!!:cheers:cheers

3.45 asc: rewilding 160 jan vermeer 155 so you think 145+ the up and coming superstar so you think puts his credentials to the test ......but the value seems to lie with rewilding who is fresh from winning the 1 million pound sheema classic and is available at 14/1 !!! give me a break 2pts win
get in there !!!!! one of the best ratings ive done :nana:nana:nana:nana:drums:drums:drums broke the track record

Re: flat racing 15th june (ascot day 2) 4.25 Ascot - 1pt e/w Proponent @ 25/1 (Bet365) I think this price is too big to miss on a horse who is admirably consistent and in good form at the minute. I thought he'd be somewhere between 10/1 and 20/1 so this looks great for a horse who has a fair draw in 19 - possibly not 100% perfect but Harry Bentley's going to come stand's side which I'm happy with. Has run two crackers in big fields this season so far - 4th in the Newbury Spring Cup and then he chased home the well-fancied for this race Green Destiny before he was withdrawn. He had some of these in behind and effectively runs off 93 with Bentley's claim which gives the horse a massive chance today. He's never been out of the first 10 in fields of 16 above the last 7 and these are off marks of about 97. 98 with 5lbs off and a good claiming jockey on board means I expect a huge run today.

Re: flat racing 15th june (ascot day 2) 5.00 Ascot - 2.5pts e/w Fire Lily @ 9/1 (PaddyPower) I wrote this after her debut success, as I put her down as one to follow...

This horse really created a favourable impression when scoring in a 5f maiden on debut at Navan back on the 17th April. Went off 5/2 for David Wachman under Wayne Lordan and after not getting a clear run, burst between the eventual 2nd and 3rd to win going away by 1 1/4l from An Ghalanta and Danziger, the 2/1 favourite. The front three pulled 3l clear. Does have a speedy pedigree so it was to be expected, but the way she quickened was quite taking to put the race to bed. Her future does appear to be over sprint distances, and she is entered in the Keeneland Phoenix Stakes (Group 1) at the Curragh in early August. No news on where she may go in between, but I will keep an eye out. Unfortunately Danziger couldn't strongly frank the form at Dundalk last time, only narrowly losing. The front 2 did pull clear though.
She since lost to two very smart colts by 4l - the winner of that event was Power - winner of the Coventry yesterday. David Wachman was actually initially disappointed she didn't win that race - showing how highly he clearly regards her. In the end, it looks a fair run, and now she's back amongst her own sex must have a big chance. A quick pace is sure to suit and is well drawn in 11. Unfortunately Shumoos could be different class, but at least she's drawn low which could make things a little trickier for her. Should have a great e/w chance though and I hope she can get her head in front, however difficult it may look right now.

5.00 Ascot - 2.5pts e/w Fire Lily @ 9/1 (PaddyPower) I wrote this after her debut success, as I put her down as one to follow... She since lost to two very smart colts by 4l - the winner of that event was Power - winner of the Coventry yesterday. David Wachman was actually initially disappointed she didn't win that race - showing how highly he clearly regards her. In the end, it looks a fair run, and now she's back amongst her own sex must have a big chance. A quick pace is sure to suit and is well drawn in 11. Unfortunately Shumoos could be different class, but at least she's drawn low which could make things a little trickier for her. Should have a great e/w chance though and I hope she can get her head in front, however difficult it may look right now.
good luck ....i think she has a cracking e.w chance ,just hope my dozy pips ya ....lol

Re: flat racing 15th june (ascot day 2) This was on the william hills website this morning!!! As we’re paying on the first 5 in the Royal Hunt Cup and have a number of stand out prices on the leading contenders, we’ve seen a good spread of money and again the advice is to take advantage NOW! In this Hunt Cup, one particular punter is so confident in his selection Julienas that he placed £5K win only bet at 18/1 this morning. He stands to collect £90K if he is proved right.

This was on the william hills website this morning!!! As we’re paying on the first 5 in the Royal Hunt Cup and have a number of stand out prices on the leading contenders, we’ve seen a good spread of money and again the advice is to take advantage NOW! In this Hunt Cup, one particular punter is so confident in his selection Julienas that he placed £5K win only bet at 18/1 this morning. He stands to collect £90K if he is proved right.
Is this you Monte

This was on the william hills website this morning!!! As we’re paying on the first 5 in the Royal Hunt Cup and have a number of stand out prices on the leading contenders, we’ve seen a good spread of money and again the advice is to take advantage NOW! In this Hunt Cup, one particular punter is so confident in his selection Julienas that he placed £5K win only bet at 18/1 this morning. He stands to collect £90K if he is proved right.
Ker-ching bet he is one happy bunny good on ya

after being on music show for the last 5 or 6 runs' date=' i for one would be annoyed if it finally popped up today, i note a few have tipped it up but this is one of the most frustrating animals in training, could have been top class but never fufills its potential[/quote'] no surprise music show didnt win, again failed was pretty peed off with moore on dance and dance, basically had nowhere to go getting in behind the winner, should possibly have gone for the rail and barged through if he could

Re: flat racing 15th june (ascot day 2) Some of that form from the PL race day has worked out well. Western Aristocrat ran a blinder today and placed, Shumoos ran well and placed, Rhythm Of Light ran well and won. Keep an eye on other horses from that Shumoos race at Haydock, there will be more winners from that. I think the fav that day was Pink Sapphire at odds on and there was one withdrawn in one of the races that looked to have a chance. :ok