Daily Scheduled MTT Winnings June 2011

Rivrd

Re: Daily Scheduled MTT Winnings June 2011

was there sitouts :unsure:unsure:rollin just to add, you can post these but none have been added into the mvp totals, my decision, i've seen more players in a sng in some of them :ok
fook ya then,bit bloody mean innit, not like i am ever gonna win the mvp is it? well in that case i wont bother posting anything up then, my decision :ok

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Daily Scheduled MTT Winnings June 2011 Bit strong Al, I just feel that these are bordering on sngs with the player count in some and as you well know that we don't allow them. I could add yours in but it won't affect the MVP either way.

Bit strong Al' date=' I just feel that these are bordering on sngs with the player count in some and as you well know that we don't allow them. I could add yours in but it won't affect the MVP either way.[/quote'] They are multi table tournaments, and you can find them under that category on 32 red. Just because people don't play them, doesn't make it a sng :p

They are multi table tournaments' date=' and you can find them under that category on 32 red. Just because people don't play them, doesn't make it a sng :p[/quote'] I wasn't saying they were sngs Mark, I have looked these up and yes they come under Mtts, I just made my own decision not to add these on due to the player count for a true mtt, (looks like some easy money mind you to make on there ;) by adding the totals in won't affect the MVP anyway so I don't know what all the fuss is about

Re: Daily Scheduled MTT Winnings June 2011 I not too bothered about the mvp, or bpp thing, but this thread is about mtt winnings. So what you are saying is that we shouldn't put these in this thread? Just thinking back to the 1 we had at start of week where AG won €120, with only 19? players. Do these count :unsure Seem to recall some where there was only 4 players, playing for seat, but cashed instead too. :ok

Re: Daily Scheduled MTT Winnings June 2011 Jase,it was a bit strong, not my best 1st thing in the morning,but i always thought when these winnings threads 1st started it was all about posting WINNINGS, if you have decided now to be picky it might be best to change the thread title and for people to only post up if they want to try and win MVP. your work here is invaluable and much appreciated,no-one is trying to diss you :ok