** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

France - Ligue 1 - 29 May

Sunday 29 May 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif AC Arles-Avignon v Sochaux-Montbéliard (20:00 BST) 4.2 3.45 2 102.80 %
maximize.gif AS Monaco v Olympique Lyonnais (20:00 BST) 3.15 3.2 2.6 101.46 %
maximize.gif AS Nancy v RC Lens (20:00 BST) 1.45 4.45 9 102.55 %
maximize.gif FC Lorient v AJ Auxerre (20:00 BST) 2.58 3.1 3.4 100.43 %
maximize.gif Girondins de Bordeaux v Montpellier HSC (20:00 BST) 1.94 3.4 4.6 102.70 %
maximize.gif Lille OSC v Stade Rennais (20:00 BST) 1.85 3.55 5 102.22 %
maximize.gif Saint-Étienne v Paris Saint-Germain (20:00 BST) 5.3 3.55 1.85 101.09 %
maximize.gif SM Caen v Olympique Marseille (20:00 BST) 2.3 3.45 3.45 101.45 %
maximize.gif Stade Brestois 29 v Toulouse FC (20:00 BST) 2.1 3.2 4.3 102.12 %
maximize.gif Valenciennes FC v OGC Nice (20:00 BST) 2 3.2 4.7 102.53 %

Re: France - Ligue 1 - 29 May Right, this is my first post in a couple of months, I took a much needed break lol.. On the final day of the Ligue 1 season there are a few teams who have a lot to play for, PSG being one of them- St Etienne vs Psg- Psg @ 1.80 on Paddypower Despite Lille being crowned champions earlier on the week, Psg are contending for the final Champions League spot with Lyon, despite Psg trailing by 2 points I reckon they still have a big chance of getting it with Lyon playing away to Monaco, and qualifying will be massive for them. Head to head Psg are superior and they won the reverse fixture 3-1 in Paris, Psg are on a decent run of form also, unbeaten in their last 6 whereas St etienne record in their last 10 games is w2 d3 l5 which is pretty poor. I think psg have the best defence or at least one of in ligue 1 with Sakho, Armand, Jallet, Bodmer and Makelele all being excellent defenders, and attacking wise Nene, Hoaraou and Erdinc also great players.....I think the only real threat to their defence is Payet who has had a fantastic season for Etienne, one of the best in the league in my opinion...other than him etienne arent up to much going forward, sako is decent i suppose...so psg @ 1.80 seems decent value to me, :ok

Re: France - Ligue 1 - 29 May Arles Avignon vs Sochaux Sochaux @ 1.90 on Paddypower With Marseille and Lille winning the two cups it means that 5th and 6th place get a Europa League spot and with Sochaux being 6th it means they arent playing for much but in saying that they will want to end their season on a high and this is the perfect place to go...Sochaux won the reverse fixture 2-1 last August and they are on an excellent run of form, their record in the last 10 games is- 1l 2d 7w whereas arles have been nothing short of woeful this season, rock bottom and no chance of staying, they won their last 2 games but before that they didnt win in something like 20 games so they deserve to be bottom...Sochaux have two really good strikers in Brown and Maiga with 29 goals between them this season whereas Arles have nothing up front with 35 year old Diawara being the best striker, 2 goals all season from him...so once again i think 1.90 are great odds for a team playing one of the worst squads in recent ligue 1 history..:ok

Re: France - Ligue 1 - 29 May Brest vs Toulouse Under 2.5 @ 1.80 on Paddypower Stats wise, this game has unders written all over it, both teams are in the bottom five of the unders table in the league...8 of Toulouses last 9 games have been under and 7 of Brests last 9 have gone under...neither team has any real goalscorers in their team with brests tg being Grougi with 9 and toulouses being braaten with 5, neither team is playing for anything so i think the players thoughts will be elsewhere so unders seems like a good bet to me..:ok

Re: France - Ligue 1 - 29 May Final day of the season in Ligue 1, and there are a few issues up for grabs. PSG and Lyon battle it out for the final Champions League spot while at the bottom, Monaco, Nancy, Caen, Nice, Valenciennes, Brest and Auxerre look to avoid the drop. One bet for me though, and it doesn't involve any of the above. - Lille (v Rennes) @ 1.80 with Stan James (5pts) Lille have been outstanding all season. They are deserved winners of the title and they have a home match to celebrate and lift the title on the final day. Garcia has a strong squad listed for this match and I expect his side to come out pumped for this. They will not want the party after the match to be spoilt by a defeat. Sow, Hazard and Gervinho have all been magnificent this term, and I can see them getting plenty of change out of a Rennes side that have slipped off the pace in the last two months. Antonetti has one of his strongest sides for months listed but they have gone off the rails badly - it almost seems like they are content with the Europa League spot and want the season to end as quickly as possible. They were poor at home to Nancy last week, and I can't see them having enough to derail Lille's title party. :hope

Re: France - Ligue 1 - 29 May

Brest vs Toulouse Under 2.5 @ 1.80 on Paddypower :nana Stats wise, this game has unders written all over it, both teams are in the bottom five of the unders table in the league...8 of Toulouses last 9 games have been under and 7 of Brests last 9 have gone under...neither team has any real goalscorers in their team with brests tg being Grougi with 9 and toulouses being braaten with 5, neither team is playing for anything so i think the players thoughts will be elsewhere so unders seems like a good bet to me..:ok
a bit dodgy near the end but it came through thankfully, final score brest 0-2 toulouse

Arles Avignon vs Sochaux Sochaux @ 1.90 on Paddypower :nana With Marseille and Lille winning the two cups it means that 5th and 6th place get a Europa League spot and with Sochaux being 6th it means they arent playing for much but in saying that they will want to end their season on a high and this is the perfect place to go...Sochaux won the reverse fixture 2-1 last August and they are on an excellent run of form, their record in the last 10 games is- 1l 2d 7w whereas arles have been nothing short of woeful this season, rock bottom and no chance of staying, they won their last 2 games but before that they didnt win in something like 20 games so they deserve to be bottom...Sochaux have two really good strikers in Brown and Maiga with 29 goals between them this season whereas Arles have nothing up front with 35 year old Diawara being the best striker, 2 goals all season from him...so once again i think 1.90 are great odds for a team playing one of the worst squads in recent ligue 1 history..:ok
Never in doubt, ft brest 1-3 sochaux

Right, this is my first post in a couple of months, I took a much needed break lol.. On the final day of the Ligue 1 season there are a few teams who have a lot to play for, PSG being one of them- St Etienne vs Psg- Psg @ 1.80 on Paddypower :wall Despite Lille being crowned champions earlier on the week, Psg are contending for the final Champions League spot with Lyon, despite Psg trailing by 2 points I reckon they still have a big chance of getting it with Lyon playing away to Monaco, and qualifying will be massive for them. Head to head Psg are superior and they won the reverse fixture 3-1 in Paris, Psg are on a decent run of form also, unbeaten in their last 6 whereas St etienne record in their last 10 games is w2 d3 l5 which is pretty poor. I think psg have the best defence or at least one of in ligue 1 with Sakho, Armand, Jallet, Bodmer and Makelele all being excellent defenders, and attacking wise Nene, Hoaraou and Erdinc also great players.....I think the only real threat to their defence is Payet who has had a fantastic season for Etienne, one of the best in the league in my opinion...other than him etienne arent up to much going forward, sako is decent i suppose...so psg @ 1.80 seems decent value to me, :ok
Psg let me down for a full house, no champions league spot for them anyway as lyon won 2-0...final score etienne 1-1 psg...although psg scored a last minute penalty