PL PokerStars Variant League 6.14

teaulc

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: Monday - PL Variant Club League 4 - PLOmaha - 15th October 8.30pm Great series to learn the variants in a cost effective and friendly environment. Want to learn how to play PL Omaha? get regging, 8.30pm start. I'm still learning so you won't be alone and the others are really supportive, get involved all :)

Re: Monday - PL Variant Club League 4 - Stud - 29th October 8.30pm

Sorry was reg'd' date=' but having to drop out of leg 4 tonight, too many other tables tonight and takes me too long to think about the variant, should be back next week all being well.[/quote'] no worries mate, have the same problem. Mondays getting too busy again, looks like i have to put my lappy up on the 42 inch so i can see all the screens

Re: Monday - PL Variant Club League 4 - Stud - 29th October 8.30pm GG guys last night - thoroughly enjoyed this and learnt a huge amount of stud strategy as the night went on. This is surely what this whole series is about - totally loving it!! Can i just ask a question - what exactly was that called - 7 card stud or just stud or triple draw?

GG guys last night - thoroughly enjoyed this and learnt a huge amount of stud strategy as the night went on. This is surely what this whole series is about - totally loving it!! Can i just ask a question - what exactly was that called - 7 card stud or just stud or triple draw?
7 card Stud. Triple Stud combines the three main Stud poker variants, Seven Card Stud, Razz Poker and Stud 8/b.

GG guys last night - thoroughly enjoyed this and learnt a huge amount of stud strategy as the night went on. This is surely what this whole series is about - totally loving it!! Can i just ask a question - what exactly was that called - 7 card stud or just stud or triple draw?
triple draw means you get 3 draws