Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD

Yeah, Malta is cool :) But I'm Brazilian ;) Hope to do well on Serie B this year, let's see =) best of luck to all of us!
Tá de sacanagem!! Brasileiro de onde, parceiro? E como é que tu foi parar em Malta?? :loon Abraço!

Are you guys seriously thinking about betting in our Serie B? Those are the craziest games ever. Even worse than Championship in England. It´s just a word of advice, but of course, it´s your money, it´s your business. I wish you all the best luck! :ok
well, i must say that last year i was in + (17 units) based on flat €300 betting on serie b, so why not. I know it is very hard to bet on this league, but if you have very good info and great sence to choose the right games (as i have :D), then you have awesome combination to be victorious. ;)

Bagzi, What do you think about 1.65 on Criciuma? Agree with both ABC and over bet, but not sure about Braga... even tho São Cae is in bad form, their team is very bad... but gl all :)
I will wait for asians on this one, but in my opinion Criciuma have all the power to get positive result against not good Nautico side. :ok

Tá de sacanagem!! Brasileiro de onde, parceiro? E como é que tu foi parar em Malta?? Abraço!
I'm from Caxias do Sul :) Been here for a while now working on the iGaming industry ;) Aquele abraço!
Bragantino isn´t great, but always hard to beat at home. Sao Caetano is in poor form lately and this can be good oportunnity for hosts to get another three pts in front of their own fans. Bragantino -0.5 AH @2.18 pinnacle 4/10
This looking better and better... Looks like São Caetano will be a mess for this match... And thanks for the Criciuma take =) got slightly better value overnight, will follow this closely.

well' date=' i must say that last year i was in + (17 units) based on flat €300 betting on serie b, so why not. I know it is very hard to bet on this league, but if you have very good info and great sence to choose the right games (as i have :D), then you have awesome combination to be victorious. ;)[/quote'] I know you´re great punter, buddy! But there are no good info concerning Serie B and its teams, I can tell you that from down here! To be victorius here is a matter of making miracles happen!! GL anyway! ;)

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Guarantigueta (Americana) - Parana 21:20CET Americana manager Tonino Cecilio made collective training with his players and seek the best possible formation for duel against Parana side. The main and big news is debut of experiensed striker Dodo in Americana team. With this star player all in the team are well motivated and only victory matters to all in home side. Defender Thiago Gomes said that expectation for the first win is huge, even more when Dodo came and everybody are well prepaired for this matchup. I realy belive that Parana isn´t side who Americana need to be afraid, they are mediocre side and in my opinion the right oponnent for the hiosts to make great game in front of their own fans and get all three points. Americana 1x2 HOME @2.05 stanjames 4/10

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Criciuma - Nautico 21:20CET Another game that keeps my eye on is Criciuma to win against nos so good Nautico side. I must say that i expected more from Nautico through state championship and this start of serie B but what i saw is not what i expexted. In my opinion the team isn´t prepaired tacticaly in right way, and that is what their manager must think of. They won against Goias at home, but their play didn´t impress me at all. On the other hand i see Criciuma as very hard and collective team, in my opinion i rate them pretty high, at least to 4th place in the total league table (at the end). Hosts will miss main striker Schwenk, but substitution is awesome, former Cruzeiro, Ponte Preta and Portugesa striker Ze Eduardo has signed contract with home side and he is available to the coach. Criciuma (-0.75) AH @2.17 188bet 4/10

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Criciuma x Nautico, 1x2 HOME, 1.89 @ Pinnacle (medium stakes) Bagzi already made a good review (above) about this match. Add to that the fact that Nautico is missing two players on their defense (central defender + wing back) and have a small crisis in the group of players. On Criciuma side, the fact that Schwenk is missing is my only concern here, but since the new signing Zé Carlos is set to substitute him I don't see it as a big problem. So, GL to all of us!

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD ABC - Goias 02:00CET ABC to beat -0.25 at this odds looks masively. ABC is one of the favourites for promotion to serie A next season and i will put my money on this one early. ABC shown strenght in last league match vs strong Portugesa side, and beat them in away game by 3-2. Awesome striker Bombinha was great in all match, and hit Portugese with two goals. He will be again starter against Goias. ABC was champion of serie C in 2010 and sign some major players to club. Striker Bombinha said: "Our goal is access to serie A. But it is too early to talk about it. We have to play game by game and to score points, expecially at home ground "concluded striker. According to early news there is no injuries or suspensions at ABC. ABC (-0.25) AH @1.91 sbobet 5/10

Event ABC - Goias
Selection ABC
Strength 10/10
Date 08/06/2011
Bookmaker/Price Stan James @ 2.15
Reasoning ABC is one of the five unbeaten teams in this Serie B. ABC is coming from two draws and a moralizing win on the last visit to portuguesa. The striker Elionar Bombinha is on fire, and he scored two goals on that game. Beside him, all the team that won at Portuguesa should play this game too, and they will have a full stadium supporting them. Goias is also very well, coming from a moralizing 4-1 win. But the home advantage canb be decisive here. ABC-RN: Wellington; Pio, Tiago Garça, Alessandro Lopes and Renatinho Potiguar; Basílio, Marcus Vinícius, Bileu and Cascata; Malaquias and Elionar Bombinha. GOIÁS: Harlei (Pedro Henrique); Marcão, Rafael Tolói and Ernando; Oziel, Amaral (Zé Antônio), Diniz, Marcelo Costa and Digão; Felipe Amorim and Guto

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD What do you think about Sao Caetano - Ponte Preta? Sao Caetano once a Copa Libertadores contender, now a mediocre team in Serie B. Ponte Preta one of the favourites to end top 4 in Serie B and get promoted. But will they get as successfull away as they are at home till now? What about teamnews?

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD On Estadio Municipal Anacleto Campanella (Sao Paolo), home side Sao Caetano will meet Ponte Preta do Campinas, Sao Paolo in a game from 4th round that was postponed from 7th of June due to a lack of electricity. Sao Caetano is on 13th position with just 4 points, 1 win, 1 draw and 1 defeat at home with Ituiutaba. Ponte Preta sits high, on 3rd position with 6 points due to the wins over ASA and ICasa at home, 5-0 and 4-1. Lost in Villa Nova1-3. Last 2 games home for Sao Caetano were 2 defeats. Last draw home was in March with Palmeiras 1-1 5 games ago. Last draw away for Ponte Preta was inb Novermber, 14 games ago. Last 2 games between these 2 teams were goalles draws, but in Ponte Preta. At home Sao Caetano leads with 7 wins, 1 draw and 3 defeats. My bet is draw for tonight as no team can afford lose the game. Sao Caetano vs Ponte Preta pick: draw @ 3.30 with Stan James

Saturday 11 June 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Duque de Caxias FC v EC Vitória (01:00 BST) 2.54 3.35 2.92 103.47 %
maximize.gif Guarani Futebol Club v Ituiutaba EC (01:00 BST) 1.61 3.75 6 105.24 %
maximize.gif Paraná Clube v Salgueiro AC (01:00 BST) 1.74 3.8 5.5 101.97 %
maximize.gif ASA v Sport Club do Recife (20:20 BST) 1.97 2.6 1.7 148.05 %
maximize.gif Clube Náutico Capibaribe v CA Bragantino (20:20 BST) 1.47 2.7 3.15 136.81 %
maximize.gif Grêmio Prudente v Portuguesa (20:20 BST) 1.94 2.26 1.79 151.66 %
maximize.gif Vila Nova FC v Criciúma EC (20:20 BST) 1.52 2.38 2.68 145.12 %

BTW' date=' anyone that followed Guarani on first semester, what do you think about their team? I'm thinking about -1 AH against Ituiutaba, but I really like this side and might not be that good bet... anyone?[/quote'] complitely agree about this one, guarani has some great skilled players and everything exept clear home winner would be big surprice to me. :ok

BTW' date=' anyone that followed Guarani on first semester, what do you think about their team? I'm thinking about -1 AH against Ituiutaba, but I really like this side and might not be that good bet... anyone?[/quote'] Thanks! I will see. Normally I follow Serie A.

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Parana - Salgueiro 02:00CET Salgueiro president will praise his players with 1 milion $ if they get promotion to serie A in 2012. In my point of view, Salgueiro players are well motivated, and well prepaired for every duel in serie B, we all saw this in early start of the season, they are at 5th place in league table with 5pts from 3 games which is great result so far. Salgeiro is new team, founded 2005 year and the odds for this handicap are so high from only this reason. Parana isn´t team on high level any more, they were in financial crisis all year long, not in best position at the moment too so away side can get something from this. I realy expect a point at least, odds will drop in my opinion, so this is another early bet here. Salgueiro (+0.75) AH @1.99 pinnacle 5/10

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Duque de Caxias vs Vitoria Bahia away 0 AH 1.90 with >bet365 Vitoria relegated last season in last round. They were in the final of Copa do Brasil but they lost in front of Santos. Serie B is very tough and they have lost 2 games in a row already, after wining 1-0 with Vila Nova in the first round. If they will lose again they will enter in a crisis. They are going to Rio de Janeiro full of confidence. They are under construction, but they can get the needed win for climbing some places. Duque de Caxias made a draw with Americana away, but lost the nest 2 games. I believe in a win here for Vitoria.