Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Although Portugesa will miss twe important players, i realy belive in their reaction, and odds movements are very good in my opinion, form -0.25 away, we have now (0) Away at around @1.90 in Lusa (Portugese) favour. ABC have won last game, but they were totaly outplayed by poor Salgueiro side, and all they had is pure luck to win that game. Portugesa (0) AH @1.90 Sbobet 6/10

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Duque de Caxias - Salgueiro Duque to win to nil at @3.80 with williamhill looking great. 3/10 Salgueiro will miss top scorer and one of the best players in the squad, striker Fabricio Ceara (7 goals). Without this guy they certainly don´t have any power in attack.

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD

Saturday 10 September 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif ADRC Icasa v Atlética Ponte Preta (00:30 BST) 2.46 3.6 2.9 102.91 %
maximize.gif ASA v Goiás EC (00:30 BST) 2.04 3.66 4 101.34 %
maximize.gif Guarani Futebol Club v EC Vitória (00:30 BST) 2.66 3.46 2.75 102.86 %
maximize.gif AD São Caetano v CA Bragantino (20:20 BST) 2.15 3.5 3.75 101.75 %
maximize.gif Clube Náutico Capibaribe v Criciúma EC (20:20 BST) 1.7 3.63 5.21 105.57 %
maximize.gif Grêmio Barueri v Sport Club do Recife (20:20 BST) 2.11 3.4 3.37 106.48 %
maximize.gif Paraná Clube v Americana Futebol (20:20 BST) 1.9 3.4 4.5 104.01 %
maximize.gif Vila Nova FC v Boa Esporte Clube (20:20 BST) 2 3.4 3.9 105.05 %

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Guarani - Vitoria 01:30CET Guarani need to beat poor times and 15 years taboo against Vitoria ( they didn´t won against Victoria at home since 1995 year) if they want to escape from relegation zone, but i realy don´t belive this will happen tonight. Guarani is in big financial and political crisis, the players didin´t got any wages for three months time, the rumors are that players will go to strike. The whole week were marked with protests by the fans. There is no missings in Victoria squad. Victoria (0) AH @2.02 188bet 5/10

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD News update: Coordinator of the Guarani futebol clube Waguinho Dias, gave an interview where he said that all wages for players and technical staff will be payed next week (thursday) but this is not still confirmed, this is only a promise by the board. This wages delay with his personal problems caused that one of the key players in the squad midfielder Lucas asked to have his contract terminated. :ok

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD @ Bagzi - I am looking at all 3 games tonight, a bit of stats here and there and I expect goals with Icasa and ASA. The one I am worried about is exactly Guarani - last time at home they showed spirit and scored many. Now it is Vitoria, a better opposion. Maybe too optimistics, but I see all 3 games as Goal/Goal and all three going Over. Opinion?

@ Bagzi - I am looking at all 3 games tonight' date= a bit of stats here and there and I expect goals with Icasa and ASA. The one I am worried about is exactly Guarani - last time at home they showed spirit and scored many. Now it is Vitoria, a better opposion. Maybe too optimistics, but I see all 3 games as Goal/Goal and all three going Over. Opinion?
The only game i would skip to bet on goal/goal line is Guarani match, yeh as you said they showed spirit in match against Criciuma (4-2), moreover they usualy scoring one goal per game, but this time vs Victoria this may be the problem. Victoria has great coach and very good defence, their defensive sector realy improved lately and they receive only 1 goal in last three games. This game could easily end 0-1. :hope The other two games are ok option when we talk about both to score beting, i belive Icasa/Ponte and Asa/Goias are good goal/goal material. :ok

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD News update: Guarani will be without two more players for tonight game, midfielder Fernandão who is already Luiz Felipe Scolari´s player and defender and captain of the team Aílson - suspended. :ok

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD News update: If the wages for Guarani players have not been paid off till the end of next week, all the players said that they will not go on field to play against Portugese at home ground (17.09.2011). This certainly telling that crisis will not stop tonight, or the day after, the crisis in Guarani is more deeper and increasing. On September 15 will be exactly 3 months without salaries. All in all the situation at Guarani is not good and is getting worse every year.

The only game i would skip to bet on goal/goal line is Guarani match, yeh as you said they showed spirit in match against Criciuma (4-2), moreover they usualy scoring one goal per game, but this time vs Victoria this may be the problem. Victoria has great coach and very good defence, their defensive sector realy improved lately and they receive only 1 goal in last three games. This game could easily end 0-1. :hope The other two games are ok option when we talk about both to score beting, i belive Icasa/Ponte and Asa/Goias are good goal/goal material. :ok
Both games ended 1-1, so it was a winning bet if you played this. :ok

Guarani - Vitoria 01:30CET Guarani need to beat poor times and 15 years taboo against Vitoria ( they didn´t won against Victoria at home since 1995 year) if they want to escape from relegation zone, but i realy don´t belive this will happen tonight. Guarani is in big financial and political crisis, the players didin´t got any wages for three months time, the rumors are that players will go to strike. The whole week were marked with protests by the fans. There is no missings in Victoria squad. Victoria (0) AH @2.02 188bet 5/10
FT 0-0, bet voided.

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Vila Nova - BOA 21:20CET One of the first relegation candidates BOA Esporte/Ituiutaba realy surprise everyone with recent results, they are at 11th spot in the league table with 29pts which is very good for in my opinion very reserved side without any star players. I belive this good run of results will end tonight gainst Vila Nova who are in must win situation, players and management are fully aware of importance of tonight´s match and only victory matters whole team. Vila is 4 games without a single win and in relegation zone with 24pts, so need fast reaction. The good news for Vila Nova is that BOA will miss 4 main players, coach Nêdo Xavier will be without left defender Marinho Donizete, midfielders Olívio and Vinícius Hess, and central defender Thiago Carvalho (3 goals) all suspended. Vila Nova (-0.5) AH @1.97 188bet 4/10

Wednesday 14 September 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Americana Futebol v ADRC Icasa (00:30 BST) 1.64 3.5 5 109.55 %
maximize.gif Atlética Ponte Preta v AD São Caetano (00:30 BST) 1.57 3.5 6.08 108.66 %
maximize.gif Boa Esporte Clube v Guarani Futebol Club (00:30 BST) 1.74 3.4 4.56 108.61 %
maximize.gif CA Bragantino v Clube Náutico Capibaribe (00:30 BST) 2.14 3.31 3.18 108.39 %
maximize.gif Criciúma EC v Vila Nova FC (00:30 BST) 1.64 3.48 5.22 108.68 %
maximize.gif EC Vitória v Duque de Caxias FC (00:30 BST) 1.39 4.01 8.5 108.45 %
maximize.gif Goiás EC v ABC Futebol (00:30 BST) 1.64 3.5 5 109.55 %
maximize.gif Portuguesa v Grêmio Barueri (00:30 BST) 1.51 3.71 6.27 108.77 %
maximize.gif Salgueiro AC v Paraná Clube (00:30 BST) 3 3.25 2.14 110.83 %
maximize.gif Sport Club do Recife v ASA (00:30 BST) 1.36 1.25 1.02 251.57 %

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Ponte Preta - Sao Caetano 01:30CET Some early bets as i belive the odds will be dropping. Ponte Preta living great time, they are 8 matches in a row without defeat, but drew 5 times and that is something that need to change very fast. On the side of Sao Caetano many problems, a side which has good squad for Serie B standards are in poor run of results almost whole season long, they are 18th placed with 24pts and in relegation zone. The more bad news are coming from Caetano side, after loss against Bragantino at home by 2-0 Sao Caetano president Nairo Ferreira de Souza expressed his dissatisfaction with coach Vadao and saked him, so the team is without manager for the game ahead and one of the best players in the squad striker Antonio Flavio (19/3) who is still suspended. Ponte Preta (-1) AH @2.04 IBC 5/10

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Criciuma - Vila Nova 01:30CET Vila Nova is living realy bad period at the moment, after defeat vs BOA at home ground, coach and board were realy dissapointed with players performance on the field. At half time caoch have told his players what to do in the second half but they simply didn´t listen him at all. Coach get furious and fire to the players. Midfielder Jairo talked too about poor time at Vila Nova, " Lack of attention, lack of concentration are what we have now ". Without a win for five matches in Serie B, Vila Nova appears as a serious candidate for relegation and coach Artur Neto´s situation becomes increasingly complicated. If he not get positive result against Criciuma he will be fired by the board, and knowing that he don9 t have good relationship with some players in the squad i belive in clear Criciuma victory. Criciuma (-0.75) AH @1.87 sbobet 4/10

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Victoria - Duque de Caxias 01:30CET Realy must get this line as i see -1.25AH pretty low. Victoria is high flying at the moment, without defeat since 17. August and they are i must win situation after two draws in a row (against Icasa at home 1-1 and Guarani away 0-0). I see them easily winning this one with bigger margin as we are all aware how bad in Duque de Caxias side, they are totaly in mess. Poor in defence, more poorer in attack, that is all Duque de Caxias for the whole season long, with only 9pts earned they are at the bottom of the league table and first relegation candidate. I realy don´t belive they will stay another season in serie B, serie C is much more likely league for them. Fair line -1.5 or highier. Victoria (1.25) AH @1.77 sbobet 5/10

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Ituiutaba/BOA - Guarani 01:30CET BOA is simply great team for the past several weeks and this is certainly something that we must take advantage of. I see them as clear winners against Guarani, a side who are in big financial and political problems, players and technical stuff are unsatisfied, fans are angry (the stadium in last league match against Vitoria was almost empty). The other bad news is that the players didn´t yet got their 3 months wages. Moreover, they will be without three important players for the game against Ituiutaba, missings are defender Gabriel (10/1) and midfielder Mika (9/0) both suspended. Another defender who will miss the game is Bruno Peres (10/0) - injured in last match. BOA (-0.5) AH @1.81 IBC 5/10

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD News update: Sport Recife coach has some problems to choose the starting 11. He will miss at least three important players for duel against ASA. The missings are midfielder Naldinho (12/2 goals), attacking midfielder Willians (12/6 goals) both injured while defender César (6/0) is suspended. :ok

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD News update: One of the main players in Vila Nova squad, midfielder Luiz Fernando (20/2 goals) refuses to travel with his team to Santa Catarina where Vila meets Criciuma on tuesday (Brazilian time). The reasons are private and personal as he said to the press. Board are very angry and we will see what sanction he will get. :ok

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Goias GO - ABC RN 01:30CET Goias will miss at least 7 major player for duel against ABC form Natal. The missings are midfielder Amaral (14/1 goal), defender Rafael Toloi (21/1 goal) and striker Wellington Souza (5/1 goal) all suspended. In addition to this more problems for home side, Andrezinho and attacker Iarley (10/4 goals), midfielders Elivélton (4/3 goals) and Marcelo Costa (16/1 goal) are all injured, so manager must promote many changes and use some players from under 20 squad. ABC RN (+0.75) AH @1.84 IBC 5/10

Event Bragantino - Nautico
Selection Nautico
Strength 10/10
Date 14/09/2011
Bookmaker/Price 5Dimes @ 3.27
Reasoning Nautico can end the day at the top of the table. But to do it they need to defeat Bragantino and wait a defeat of Portuguesa. They are on great moment being seven games in a row without a single defeat. Also Bragantino is passing by a great moment but Nautico is one of the strongest teams in Serie B and if they play their football Bragantino won't have many chances of reaching the three points. Nautico is really playing well and i believe they will approach this game as one of the most important. The odd i good and i am confident on their win.

Goias GO - ABC RN 01:30CET ABC RN (+0.75) AH FT 1-2 :clap:clap:clap @1.84 IBC 5/10
Criciuma - Vila Nova 01:30CET Criciuma (-0.75) AH FT 3-1 :clap:clap:clap @1.87 sbobet 4/10
Victoria - Duque de Caxias 01:30CET Victoria (1.25) AH FT 5-1 :clap:clap:clap @1.77 sbobet 5/10
Ponte Preta - Sao Caetano 01:30CET Ponte Preta (-1) AH FT 1-0 bet voided @2.04 IBC 5/10
Ituiutaba/BOA - Guarani 01:30CET BOA (-0.5) AH FT 0-1 @1.81 IBC 5/10
Profitable morning. :ok

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Duque de Caxias - Sport Recife 01:30CET Sport has great chance to go up in the table and to enter in G4 zone against the poorest side in serie B from Rio. Duque are side which only miracle can save them from relegation. To escape from relegation, Duque would need to get 12 wins and two draws in the next 15 games which is realy impossible for this team. In the last game they were trashed in away game against Vitoria Bahia by 5-1, and morale in the team is on realy poor level almost whole season long. Now it is even worse, players are unsatisfied, demoralised - fans are angry and didn´t follow their team much, about 150 fans are atending to the stadium in past two months. Tonight will be the same scenario, almost empty stadium, realy bad home team against high flying Sport Recife who are without defeat sonce new manager came with 5 wins and 1 draw. Fair line -1 Away. Sport Recife (-0.75) AH @1.93 pinnacle 7/10

Duque de Caxias - Sport Recife 01:30CET Sport has great chance to go up in the table and to enter in G4 zone against the poorest side in serie B from Rio. Duque are side which only miracle can save them from relegation. To escape from relegation, Duque would need to get 12 wins and two draws in the next 15 games which is realy impossible for this team. In the last game they were trashed in away game against Vitoria Bahia by 5-1, and morale in the team is on realy poor level almost whole season long. Now it is even worse, players are unsatisfied, demoralised - fans are angry and didn´t follow their team much, about 150 fans are atending to the stadium in past two months. Tonight will be the same scenario, almost empty stadium, realy bad home team against high flying Sport Recife who are without defeat sonce new manager came with 5 wins and 1 draw. Fair line -1 Away. Sport Recife (-0.75) AH @1.93 pinnacle 7/10
Sport Recife were from groups who have not benefited from the stadium, but since it was given to Paulo Cesar Gusmao has been transformed for the better with five wins and one tie in its last six games, of which there were two victories from the stadium, the first this year! It offers classes in some players with great experience, such as Marcelinho (photo), Bruno Ribeiro and aims to increase, coming very close to the top four. Even if he wins tonight will be found in the first year and increase the pressure on groups fighting tomorrow and is currently working on it.... Marcelinho_Paraiba_Sport.jpg