** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Gremio Barueri - Nautico 21:20CET Barueri seeks second victory under command of Estevam Soares - beat Paraná, for 3-1 in the last round - and reached 20 points. After the defeat in classic, Nautico parked in 26 points, coming in third place. The experienced striker Val Baiano (2 goals) at Barueri is in great shape and want to take second straight win in Serie B. After good away win in the last round, Estevam Soares should not make changes in the team. With no suspension or missings, coach will repeat the squad's victory over Parana in the last round. With missings, Nautico coach Waldemar Lemos will face Gremio Barueri with four wingers in the starting lineup which is not good news for guests. Main midfielder Eduardo Ramos received third yellow card and meets automatic suspension . Another important thing is blow of striker Kieza , top scorer in Serie B team with eight goals, injured. Gremio Barueri 1x2 Home @2.15 williamhill 5/10

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Parana - ABC 02:00CET Without a win for three games with two defeats and a draw, Paraná has a direct confrontation in fight for a place in the G4 against ABC. Parana coach will not be able to count on defender Cris, he was at court on Friday and received two-game suspension. As had already served one, automatically, and now will not face team from Natal. With this suspension coach Fonseca has two options: Flavio Boaventura Castán or Luciano. However, the first must win the job because second is returning from injury. On the other hand, midfielder Wellington , main good surprise in first half of the competition, is recovering from an injury and is available to Fonseca, but it should start from reserves. Striker Hernan, recently joined from Sao Paulo, will make his debut in place of suspended Giancarlo which is great news for hosts. ABC will miss main midfielder Marcus Vinícius, defender Alessandro Lopes is doubtful and striker Malaquias will miss the game. Parana (-0.75) AH @2.02 sbobet 4/10

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Probable line ups: Sport Recife - Portugesa SPORT: Magrão; Thiaguinho, Tobi, Gabriel e Wellington Saci; Hamilton, Rithelly, Diego Torres e Marcelinho Paraíba; Paulista e Júnior Viçosa. Técnico: Mazola. PORTUGUESA: Weverton; Luís Ricardo, Leandro Silva, Mateus, Marcelo Cordeiro; Ferdinando, Guilherme, Marco Antônio, Henrique; Ananias e Edno. Técnico: Jorginho. Ponte Preta - Criciuma PONTE PRETA: Julio Cesar, Guilherme, Leandro Silva, Ferron, Uendel; Xaves, João, Renatinho e Renato Cajá; Ricardo Jesus e Ricardinho. Técnico: Gilson Kleina. CRICIÚMA: Andrey, Fabinho Capixaba, Toninho, Anderson Conceição e William Massari; Henik, Baraka, Doriva e Aloísio; Adeílson e Zé Carlos. Técnico: Mauro Fernandes

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Bragantino - Salgueiro BRAGANTINO: ilvan; Júnior Lopes, André Astorga e Kadu; André, Mineiro, Reinaldo, Luís Mário e Marcinho; Otacílio Neto e Lincom. SALGUEIRO: Marcelo; Marcos Tamandaré, Eridon, Alex Xavier e Piauí; Josa, Pio, Clebson e Elvis; Edmar e Fabrício Ceará. Técnico: Maurício Simões.

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Tonight one of the Away Best Defense Teams (Nautico) will face with gremio Prudente only with getting 6 goals in 7 games. Gremio Prudente could score 9 goals and getting 8 goals in 7 games with 4 win 1 draw and 2 lose.Gremio Prudente lose poor teams Icasa(17) and Guarani(15). It is true that Nautico missing important players but dont forget substitution players have enough Motivation to prove ourselves. Another things that Influence on the match is red cards and bad referee. My bet is Nautico at least can get minimum point from this match with draw. Nautcio +0.5

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Another my bet is Portuguesa Desportos +0/0.5 . sport recif tonight hosting Portuguesa the best attack team in home and away games with scoring 35 goals and getting 13 goals in squad and gettnig 6 of them in away games. sport is very strong at home with scoring 11 goals and getting 2 goals and without lose in home games , but this season Portuguesa challenging for rising to serie A and for them each game is important and I think they can get any thing from this match. Portuguesa Desportos +0/0.5

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD

Tonight one of the Away Best Defense Teams (Nautico) will face with gremio Prudente only with getting 6 goals in 7 games. Gremio Prudente could score 9 goals and getting 8 goals in 7 games with 4 win 1 draw and 2 lose.Gremio Prudente lose poor teams Icasa(17) and Guarani(15). It is true that Nautico missing important players but dont forget substitution players have enough Motivation to prove ourselves. Another things that Influence on the match is red cards and bad referee. My bet is Nautico at least can get minimum point from this match with draw. Nautcio +0.5
Another my bet is Portuguesa Desportos +0/0.5 . sport recif tonight hosting Portuguesa the best attack team in home and away games with scoring 35 goals and getting 13 goals in squad and gettnig 6 of them in away games. sport is very strong at home with scoring 11 goals and getting 2 goals and without lose in home games , but this season Portuguesa challenging for rising to serie A and for them each game is important and I think they can get any thing from this match. Portuguesa Desportos +0/0.5
well done on tonight´s bets. :clap

Tuesday 16 August 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Criciúma EC v EC Vitória (23:30 BST) 2.05 3.55 3.75 103.62 %
maximize.gif Duque de Caxias FC v ASA (23:30 BST) 3.1 3.2 2.15 110.02 %
maximize.gif Goiás EC v CA Bragantino (23:30 BST) 1.72 3.5 4.51 108.64 %
maximize.gif Guarani Futebol Club v Paraná Clube (23:30 BST) 2.25 3.2 3.09 108.06 %
maximize.gif Portuguesa v Vila Nova FC (23:30 BST) 1.44 3.83 6.62 110.45 %
Wednesday 17 August 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif ABC Futebol v Grêmio Prudente (01:50 BST) 1.85 3.3 3.8 110.67 %
maximize.gif Americana Futebol v Sport Club do Recife (01:50 BST) 2.36 3.25 3.1 105.40 %
maximize.gif Boa Esporte Clube v Atlética Ponte Preta (01:50 BST) 2.62 3.25 2.56 107.93 %
maximize.gif Clube Náutico Capibaribe v AD São Caetano (01:50 BST) 1.66 3.4 5 109.41 %
maximize.gif Salgueiro AC v ADRC Icasa (01:50 BST) 2.29 3.25 2.8 110.15 %

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD tonight i am concidering to play some combo and i am searching two games to add from brasiliero b...early thoughts are goias BTS and HW couse it seems like this teams can not play underish and defensive...and second game portugesa HW...i saw their last match vs sport recife and they looked pretty good on away match against strong home side...any info will be useful

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Goias - Bragantino 02:00CET I was talking earlier here my opinions about Goias, very strong team who main goal this season is serie A that is for sure, and after arrival of new coach they played great. Now, they have some up and downs and after two games without a win i belive it is real timing and oponnent is right. Bragantino are in some good stages over the past two matches, won against Duque (3-0) and Salgueiro (5-3) but thiose two oponnents are far worst in the league and against high flying Goias i realy don´t see them getting anything. Was watching last game vs salgueir and i must say that if Braga don´t change something in defensive sector they will get at least three in the back of the net tonight. Moreover, Bragantino coach Marcelo Veiga will miss two important parts in his team, defender Junior Lopes and striker Octacilio Neto, both suspended. Goias will full available squad. Goias (-0.75) AH @1.83 pinnacle 5/10

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Guarani - Parana 00:30CET Despite not playing on home ground (Guarani has been punished by football federation during incidents in derby game against arch rivals Ponte Preta), home side is in great form lately winning three and draw one in last four games and want this to continue tonight vs Parana who is having some problems lately. They only win one and acumulated three defeats in last 4 games (last win was over ABC at home by 1-0. Home side have only one missing, coach Giba will be without defender Gabriel who will be replaced by Aislan. On the side of Parana, they have some problems in and off the field. Manager will be without defender Lima who will replace Gleidson which didn´t play a single game for his team yet. Guarani (-0.25) AH @1.79 188bet 6/10

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD ABC - Gremio Barueri 02:50CET ABC have sign new coach, former manager of Criciuma Guto Ferreira is the new commander of ABC and already made collective presentation and training with his new players. After serie of bad results ABC board decided to fire so far coach and everybody in Natal are very optimistic with new manager. He was presented to the board and fans yesterday and said that he came here to winning matches and to fight hard for acces to serie A. ˝I know the power and history of ABC, you are the team which is largest state champion in club history and now have experienced squad, so my point here is to get positive results and to give my players much nedeed morale˝. He is coach that sure knows how to motivate his players and we will see this tonight against Gremio Barueri. As for Barueri, i can tell they didn´t impress me in last league game, i watched hole match (they drew vs Nautico 0-0 at home) and i realy expected much more from them. So, now i belive they will have hard time in Natal against ABC. Barueri isn´t good when playing away from home with only two wins from 8th matches. I expect fall at the moment for the guests. ABC (-0.5) AH @1.93 sbobet 4/10

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Probable line ups: Portugesa - Vila Nova PORTUGUESA: Weverton, Luis Ricardo, Mateus, Rogério e Marcelo Cordeiro; Guilherme (Boquita), Ferdinando e Marco Antônio; Ananias, Henrique e Edno. Técnico: Jorginho VILA NOVA: Michel Alves, Victor Ferraz, Augusto, Henrique e Marlon; Adilson, Ricardinho, David e Bérgson; Roni e Wando. Técnico: Artur Neto. Guarani - Parana GUARANI: Emerson; Bruno Peres, Everton Pasqua, Aislan e Jonnathans; Lucas, Dadá, Ancelmo e Felipe; Fabinho e Denilson. Técnico: Giba. PARANÁ: Zé Carlos; Lisa, Cris, Brinner e Gleydson; Junior Urso, Serginho, Everton Garroni e Wellington; Borebi e Hernane. Técnico: Roberto Fonseca. Duque de Caxias - ASA DUQUE DE CAXIAS: Marcelo Carné, Leonardo, Santiago e Victor, Thiaguinho, Túlio Souza, Júlio César, Leandro Teixeira e Paulo Rodrigues (Edu Pina 34'/2ºT); Gilcimar e Galvão - Técnico: Paulo Campos ASA: Gilson, André Nunes, Thiago Alves e Emerson; Raulen, Fabinho Romão, Marielson, Didira, Raúl e Chiquinho Baiano; Reinaldo Alagoano. Técnico: Vica. Criciuma - Vitoria CRICIÚMA: Andrey, Fabio Santana, Toninho, Anderson Conceição e Massari; Henik, Baraka, Doriva e Roni; Adeílson e Zé Carlos. Técnico: Mauro Fernandes. VITÓRIA: Fernando Leal, Nino, Gabriel, Léo Fortunato e Fernandinho; Esdras, Zé Luís, Uelliton e Lúcio Flávio; Marquinhos e Neto Baiano. Técnico: Vagner Benazzi. Goias - Bragantino GOIÁS: Harlei, Douglas, Rafael Toloi, Ernando e Andrezinho; Marcinho Guerreiro, Carlos Alberto, Alan Bahia e Diniz; Felipe Amorim e Iarley (Wellington). Técnico: Márcio Goiano. BRAGANTINO: Gilvan; Luis Felipe (Diego Macedo), Murilo, André Astorga, Kadu; Mineiro, Reinado, Léo Jaime (Romarinho); Luís Mário e Lincom. Técnico: Marcelo Veiga.

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Nautico - Sao Caetano NÁUTICO: Gideão; Peter, Ronaldo Alves, Marlon e Jeff Silva; Everton, Elicarlos, Derley e Eduardo Ramos; Rogério e Kieza. Técnico: Waldemar Lemos. SÃO CAETANO: Leandro; Élder Granja (Artur), Domingos, Eli Sabiá, Bruno Recife; Augusto Recife, Souza, Luciano Mandi e Geovane (Walter Minhoca); Antônio Flávio e Ricardo Xavier. Técnico: Vadão Salgueiro - ICASA SALGUEIRO: Romano (Luciano); Marcos Tamandaré, Henrique (Eridon), Alex Xavier e Piauí; Josa, Pio, Clébson e Elvis; Edmar e Fabrício Ceará. Técnico: Maurício Simões. ICASA: Marcelo Pitol, Ramon, Everaldo e Luiz Hnrique; Osmar, Dodó, Marino, Júnior Xuxa e Vanderson; Preto e Marciano. Técnico: Márcio Bittencourt. Americana - Sport Recife AMERICANA: Jaílson; Paulo Sérgio, Henrique, Jorge Luiz e Magal; Gercimar, Léo Silva, Válber e Marcinho; Charles e Kássio. Técnico: Carlos Otávio (Sérgio Guedes). SPORT: Magrão; Thiaguinho, Tobi, Gabriel e Wellington Saci; Hamilton, Rithely, Diego Torres e Marcelinho Paraíba; Júnior Viçosa e Willians (Bruno Mineiro). Técnico: Mazola. BOA Esporte - Ponte Preta BOA: Luiz Henrique, Carlos César, Saulo, Thiago Carvalho e Marinho Donizete; Claudinei, Olívio, Moisés e Carlos Magno; Waldison e Jheimy Técnico: Nedo Xavier. PONTE PRETA: Julio Cesar, Guilherme, Leandro Silva, Ferron, Uendel; Xaves, Mancuso, Renatinho (Márcio Diogo) e Renato Cajá; Ricardo Jesus e Ricardinho. Técnico: Gilson Kleina. ABC - Gremio Barueri ABC: Welligton, Pio, Leonardo, Alessando Lopes e Renatinho; Rômulo, Makelele, Marcus Vinícius e Cascata; Leandrão e Geílson. Técnico: Guto Ferreira. GRÊMIO BARUERI: Juninho; Marcos Pimentel, Daniel Marques, Diego Giaretta e Zé Carlos; Anselmo, Anderson Pedra, Alê (Alex Maranhão) e Marcelinho; Val Baiano e Pedrão. Técnico: Estevam Soares.

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Nautico - Sao Caetano 02:00CET Nautico will play against Sao Caetano, at Estádio dos Aflitos, with maximum force in offensive industry. Midfielder Eduardo Ramos, suspended in last round, and striker Kieza , recovered from injury, and both are confirmed for the game and eager to balance opposing networks. "I'm fine, recovered and eager to play. I watched the last match on television and went crazy, cheering. It's bad to do anything," said Kieza, who could´n play in a 0-0 draw with Grêmio Barueri, on last Saturday. "I'm happy to return and help my fellows. I know São Caetano very well. It will be a tough game, but we can win," he added. In addition to reinforcements in attack, defense is the best in Brazilian Championship's second division in 2011, and that sector wants to keep his brand of just 13 goals conceded. In addition to that, support of the fans at Stadium will be on high level as almost all tickets have been sold out. Nautico (-0.75) AH @2.01 pinnacle 4/10

hey bagzi ' date=' why you never bet on Portuguesa? :)[/quote'] Haha, nice of you to noticing this mate and good question. I never been betting on Portugesa because of high asian lines when they are playing at home. As for away bet(s), i tried one or two times against them but those bets were lost. :rollin Tonight, i see them winning but -1.25 line is high to me cause Vila Nova knows to play football too. Portugesa (-1) line looks acceptable but the odds are realy low around @1.75. If you asking me Portugesa seems like ok bet if you are interested in combo betting, if they win tonigh they will be champions of first part of the season. :ok

Haha, nice of you to noticing this mate and good question. I never been betting on Portugesa because of high asian lines when they are playing at home. As for away bet(s), i tried one or two times against them but those bets were lost. :rollin Tonight, i see them winning but -1.25 line is high to me cause Vila Nova knows to play football too. Portugesa (-1) line looks acceptable but the odds are realy low around @1.75. If you asking me Portugesa seems like ok bet if you are interested in combo betting, if they win tonigh they will be champions of first part of the season. :ok
i must agree with you :) and i think that best time to bet on Portuguesa are when they are playing away match because bookies sometimes put very good odds on them. p.s. they lost today and i have a strong feeling thay they will not lose their next match

Saturday 20 August 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif ABC Futebol v Atlética Ponte Preta (00:30 BST) 2.4 3.49 3.3 100.62 %
maximize.gif ADRC Icasa v Goiás EC (00:30 BST) 2.35 3.52 3.3 101.27 %
maximize.gif Clube Náutico Capibaribe v Boa Esporte Clube (00:30 BST) 1.61 4.1 6.8 101.21 %
maximize.gif Duque de Caxias FC v Portuguesa (00:30 BST) 4.2 3.8 2 100.13 %
maximize.gif ASA v CA Bragantino (20:00 BST) 1.8 3.45 4.33 107.62 %
maximize.gif AD São Caetano v EC Vitória (20:20 BST) 2.3 3.31 3.11 105.84 %
maximize.gif Grêmio Barueri v Criciúma EC (20:20 BST) 2.05 3.33 3.58 106.74 %
maximize.gif Guarani Futebol Club v Salgueiro AC (20:20 BST) 1.57 3.75 6.5 105.75 %
maximize.gif Paraná Clube v Sport Club do Recife (20:20 BST) 1.98 3.5 4.2 102.89 %
maximize.gif Vila Nova FC v Americana Futebol (20:20 BST) 1.9 3.4 4.06 106.42 %

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD any reason why Portuguesa are almost even money here? Anybody know if they have got any injuries? they lost last week but judging from the stats they travel fairly well, and facing the bottom side they could be worth a punt. Anybody else think they're a good bet?

hi bagzi' date=' im your fan. what are you think about tonight games? i didnt make bet this time, when i dont read your tips.[/quote'] I like ICASA tonight, they are my favourites ATM. After great game vs Salgueiro i expect home win here, even Goias is strong side, but with down trend at the moment. ICASA (-0.5) AH @2.18 victor chandler 7/10

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD ABC to win against Ponte Preta is another good bet for tonight. Ponte is always hard to beat, but ABC is in must win situation after series of matches without a win. They changed coach recently and i belive in positive result. ABC (-0.5) AH @2.20 188bet 4/10

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Goias - Guarani 01:30CET Marcio Goiano is still coach of Goias which is great news for the fans and board, moreover players are in superb morale after their coach decline offer from Avai to take them in charge. He sure shown great dedication to the club and everyone is happy. Goias is playing realy good at home, has overal record of 6 wins, 1 draw and only 2 defeats with goal difference 17:12. Another great news for the hosts is that main striker Iarley (former Corinthians forward in 2010 scored 10 goals and at Ceara 2011 scored 5 goals, at Goias so far in 6 games, 3 goals) is back after recovering from injury and will be in the first line up. Guarani is in poor form lately, after losing to one of worst teams in the league (Salgueiro beat them in away match by 2-1) players are all in bad mood, morale is low and realy they looked realy desorganised on the pitch against Salgueiro. If this bad run continues they can easily go home with defeat of at least two goals margin. At the moment i belive -1 line is fair enough. Goias GO (-0.75) AH @2.02 IBC / 10bet 5/10