Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD

well to be honest' date=' everyone are jumping on under in this one, but i found that Americana manager will use very ofensive sheme, and Boa is well defensive side with low attack so this could be good option, but i rather go with goals line 2-3 if you have it. 1-1 will do the job for both of us :ok[/quote'] FT 2-1 bet won

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sport Recife - Ponte Preta 02:00CET On the side of Ponte Preta many changes. Coach wants his side to prepare good for the next rival game against big rivals Guarani and from this reason he will use mixed team for tonight match. I realy can´t belive my eyes when look at the odds, they are simply great amd must be taken. Ponte Preta will miss here we go full list: right back William is suspended, midfielder Josimar (key, 2 goals) is injured (60 days recovery), central defender Guilherme (key, 2 goals) - suspended, wingers Xaves (key) and Joao Paulo Silva (key) and midfielder Renatinho (key, 1 goal) will be saved by the coach for the next important derby match against Guarani. Sport Recife 1x2 Home @2.65 nordicbet 4/10
FT 3-1 won +6.6

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Sao Caetano - ASA 02:00CET Sao Caetano needs to improve fast in serie B, they are at 14th place in the league table with just 10 points, 4 less then their oponnent. What to tell about this game, ASA is typical home side and there they looking for points, in away games they are playing realy poor with overal record of 5 games played, 0 wins, 1 draw and 4 defeats with goal difference 2:12. Home side need quick reaction and with new manager Vadao they will do anything to get positive result in front of their own fans and that is victory. Vadao started his career at Caetano with defeat at Vila Nova but he have great oponnent to make correction and to win this time. Sao Caetano (-0.5) ah @1.75 sbobet 5/10

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Probable line ups: Nautico - Americana NÁUTICO: Gideão, Peter, Marlon, Ronaldo Alves, Jeff Silva; Everton, Derley, Elicarlos (Elton) e Eduardo Ramos; Kieza e Rogério (Ricardo Xavier). AMERICANA: Jaílson; Paulo Sérgio, Jorge Luiz, Thiago Gomes e Magal; Alê, Léo Silva, Marcinho e Fumagalli; Reinaldo e Dodô. Técnico: Toninho Cecílio. Sao Caetano - ASA SÃO CAETANO: Luiz; Artur, Anderson Marques, Eli Sabiá e Diego; Augusto Recife, Allan, Souza e Kleber; Antônio Flávio e Geovane. Técnico: Vadão. ASA: Gilson; Raulen, Leandro Cardoso, Ferreira e Chiquinho Baiano; Fabinho Romão, Cal, Mariélson e Didira; Raul e Alexsandro. Técnico: Vica.

Bagzi Emerson is not an important player' date='he didn't play yet.[/quote'] For your information yes he played last game against Parana and got second yellow card which means red so he is out. Before this he was injured and need to rest for some time, but he is well important player who came from Ypiranga (he was one of best defenders in Gaucho state league this season.

Sao Caetano - ASA 02:00CET Sao Caetano needs to improve fast in serie B, they are at 14th place in the league table with just 10 points, 4 less then their oponnent. What to tell about this game, ASA is typical home side and there they looking for points, in away games they are playing realy poor with overal record of 5 games played, 0 wins, 1 draw and 4 defeats with goal difference 2:12. Home side need quick reaction and with new manager Vadao they will do anything to get positive result in front of their own fans and that is victory. Vadao started his career at Caetano with defeat at Vila Nova but he have great oponnent to make correction and to win this time. Sao Caetano (-0.5) ah @1.75 sbobet 5/10
FT 2-0 +3.75 :clap

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Goias GO - Vitoria BA 02:00CET After two games without a win with two defeats in a row, Goias will host Vitoria tonight in decisive match in front of their own fans. They realy need fast reaction after period of some bad results and have good oponnent but with big problems ahead of this match. Vitoria will be without on of best strikers Edu (1 goal in 5 games - former Internacional player with 5 goals last season) - injured, another key missing is in defence and midfield, 25 year old main defender Nino Paraíba (1 goal) is suspended and out of the game, as well as midfielder Rodrigo Mancha (former Botafogo and Santos midfielder). Goias GO (-0.5) AH @1.92 pinnacle 5/10

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD BOA - Portugesa 02:00CET I am going with Boa Esoporte +0.25 AH, @2.02 at the moment with IBC/12bet. Portugesa have some major missings and Boa need some points at home. I belive that home side can get something from this one tonight. Portugesa will be without defender Rogelio, striker Jael both suspended, midfielder Ananias and another striker Luis Ricardo are both injured. Ituiutaba/BOA (+0.25) AH @2.02 IBC/12Bet 4/10

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Criciuma (+0.25) AH is something that we seriously must think about. Salgueiro has serious problems with players and management. At least 5 major players will be out of the game for home side. :loon

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Salgueiro - Criciuma 21:20CET Although it is still unofficial the board of Salgueiro must release three impotrant players, midfielder Mazinho, and strikers George and Hugo Henrique will get ˝boot˝!They joined squad cleaning with winger Jefferson Silva and striker Fumaça who are already out of the team. More problems for Salgueiro manager as midfielder Edu Chiquita is injured. Great odds for away side is that must be taken quickly! Criciuma (+.25) Ah @2.06 sbobet 6/10

Duque de Caxias - Icasa Duque (-0.25) AH @1.91 victor chandler 4/10 ;)
I would like to know what your reasoning is behind this bet. Duque hasn't won a match so far this season. 8 lost and 3 draws for them so far. Currently sitting on the last position of the table. Also you would think Icasa's win on the weekend away from home is sure to fill them with confidence coming into this one. Icasa +0.5 pays 1.7. I think there could be value in this bet, but am waiting for further information on both teams prior to the game before deciding to take it or leave this game alone.

I would like to know what your reasoning is behind this bet. Duque hasn't won a match so far this season. 8 lost and 3 draws for them so far. Currently sitting on the last position of the table. Also you would think Icasa's win on the weekend away from home is sure to fill them with confidence coming into this one. Icasa +0.5 pays 1.7. I think there could be value in this bet, but am waiting for further information on both teams prior to the game before deciding to take it or leave this game alone.
well, mate you didn´t wrote a single word in this section (serie a and b) and i realy don´t want to make any diference with it. My followers knows me well and my knowledge in brazilian football will do the job for me. You may hit this bet correct, but this doesn´t tell your professionalism. No offence, but you are the last guy who can tell me what to do with my bets(s), i hope everyone else are with me? :lol

A few days bk i followed Bagzi bet regarding the inter vs sau paulo match and i came out a winner ' date=' tht says enough, if i will follow Bagzi on this game, it will be his bet ie +1 or something[/quote'] Exactly the same I'll happily follow Bagzi from now on, he has made me some decent money and he has my thanks for that from previous posts

well, mate you didn´t wrote a single word in this section (serie a and b) and i realy don´t want to make any diferenece with it. My followers knows me well and my knowledge in brazilian football will do the job for me. You may hit this bet correct, but this doesn´t tell your professionalism. No offence, but you are the last guy who can tell me what to do with my bets(s), i hope everyone else are with me? :lol
Shocking. Has the forum suffered a mental breakdown over night :loon:lol I thought the whole premise of the site was reasoning, and that no one punter is bigger than PL :unsure If that's not the case, it becomes less about the site, and more about the individual, which is bad IMO.

well, mate you didn´t wrote a single word in this section (serie a and b) and i realy don´t want to make any diferenece with it. My followers knows me well and my knowledge in brazilian football will do the job for me. You may hit this bet correct, but this doesn´t tell your professionalism. No offence, but you are the last guy who can tell me what to do with my bets(s), i hope everyone else are with me? :lol
Interesting reply to say the least. Funny guy. I ask you for your reasoning behind your bet, and you come up with this? I don't see how asking you to tell me WHY you are going for a certain bet could be offensive. I don't give a rats ass what your "followers" or record says, if I'm asking you to further elaborate why you choose a game, its obvious that its because I didn't find your reasoning, or lack there of, convincing enough. Lately all I have seen from you are your picks with no further analysis. I never once told you what you should do with your bets, where did you get that from? Clearly if I am asking for your opinion on a match its because I respect it enough to care. You have a decent record and it looks like you have good knowledge on Brazilian football, clearly its gotten to your head though mate. Have you seen how many times I have posted on this forum? I'm new here. I think my picks speak for themselves though and you can see the few ones I have posted so far since I joined have made good profit. So I definitely don't think I'm the last guy who can have an opinion on one of your bets buddy. You know nothing about me. I hope you aren't making such assumptions very often, because its not a favorable trait for a tipster to have. Anyhow, good luck on your bet.