UEFA Europa League Final > 18 May

Re: UEFA Europa League Final > 18 May FC Porto v Braga (Dublin) Porto might have expected to be facing great rivals Benfica in the final showcase but another gritty display by Braga saw them come through another two legged European game against supposed superior opponents. To have knocked out Liverpool, Dynamo Kiev, Benfica is certainly an impressive achievement for such a small club, they also knocked out Celtic and Sevilla en route to qualifying for the CL group stages. More on Braga shortly. FC Porto tied up the league campaign against Maritimo at the weekend winning 0-2 and ensure they went the entire league campaign unbeaten, an extraordinary record by anyone's standards. Their European campaign has been equally impressive and of their 8 away games in the Europa League this season they have won 7 of them, which is an important thing to consider in a match at a neutral venue, only losing 3-2 away to Villarreal in their last match having led 5-1 from the first leg. They essentially rested the entire line-up at the weekend bar a couple of players and the first XI should be fully rested and raring to go for this one. I am writing this a few days in advance of the final so I'm not 100% on the team news but I would expect this to be the line-up: Helton; Sapunaru, Rolando, Otamendi, Rodriguez; Pereira, Moutinho, Fernando, Guarin; Hulk, Falcao. It's a fairly settled line-up that has served them well, although Falcao has had a spectacular season in the Europa League, overtaking Klinsmann as the record scorer over a season in the Europa League (then UEFA Cup) with 16 goals, Hulk is the star of the team. Most of their attacking play goes through him and with 34 goals this season its a game for him to show his undoubted quality. Porto play very fluid attacking football and can expect to monopolise possession for most of this one which will not be unusual for them or Braga, their passing is first rate and they score goals by the bucket load, 22 in the knockout stages of the Europa League (in 8 games) compare this to Braga's 6 in 8. Everyone, including the bookies, knows Porto are obvious favourites for this one, but do the odds offer any value and are Braga being underestimated? Braga have undoubtedly got to this stage through their home form, they have actually only won 3 of their 8 game in the Europa League this season, all at home, and it is fair to say they are a defensive side who will rely on a counter attacking style and hope to nick one on the break. It's probably not an ideal final for either side considering how often they play each other. Braga don't score many, that much is obvious, and they will be looking to keep it tight in Dublin. Braga have endured a marathon season that started on 4th August against Celtic, and their results of late have been poor, they finished in fourth place in the league but have only scored once in their last four matches and indeed only won 1 of their last 8 games. They should line-up as follows: Artur; Rodriguez, Paulao, Garcia, Silvio; Viana, Vandinho, Leondro Salino, Alan; Meyong Ze, Lima. As I said I'm happy to be corrected on any potential injuries but in this instance it doesn't really matter as Braga will only play one way. In the Europa League this season they have averaged a goal every 120 minutes and conceded on average every 180 minutes, that tells you all you need to know. How much significance can be put on the recent results between the two? Well hopefully for Braga not much, they have won just 1 of the last 9 between the two sides losing in 7. As I said earlier Braga will be playing on the counter, they have does this successfully up to this point, Porto will have most of the possession and probe until they find an opening, this is nothing new for them and they have to do it virtually every week. It comes down to how, or if, the first goal comes, if Braga get it they will be confident of seeing out Porto's attacks and hit them on the break, if Porto get it I don't think Braga will panic but it will throw them out of their comfort zone and the game plan will have to change slightly which will obviously suit Porto. An early Porto goal would be a major setback for Braga and if this happened it wouldn't surprise me to see a 2 or 3 goal victory as we have seen from Porto so many times this season. Porto are certainly a side on the way up and have a winning mentality that will carry into this game, the Braga coach Paciência has said his team usually create 4 good chances a game and it will be whether they take any of these. 3 of the last 4 Europa League finals have gone to extra time interestingly, I personally don't think this one will go that way. Porto are too strong and while it is an incredible achievement for Braga to have got this far they look to me like they are running out of steam after a long season and recent results have been poor, they beat a self destructing Benfica in the semi but I think this is where the run ends. Porto are brilliant away but this may be more like a home game for them in the style it will be played out, I can understand why people may consider taking Braga on a 0AH or +0.5AH but I don't see Braga keeping out Porto, they may have to be a bit patient but I'm sure they will score at least 2 goals. Porto -1AH 1.9 - (stanjames) 6/10 Porto -1.5AH 2.37 - (bet365) 2/10 As I have written this a few days before the game not all the markets are available yet and I will prob come back for a bit more, perhaps on a corner handicap or perhaps no goal before 28th min or similar, be back to update. On a side note Braga have only sold 4-5,000 of their ticket allocation and sent the rest back which is disappointing and a bit surprising for me, Porto easily sold out their 12,000 tickets and asked for more but I'm not sure what happened on that front.

Re: UEFA Europa League Final > 18 May Picked Porto & Over 2.5 @2.37 (bait365) a few days earlier, with a 2-0 CS cover @7 (aggregated odds @evens). Prices have lowered since then, though. Basically Porto attack is too strong for Braga, even though they have been heroic to reach the final. Porto know their opponents well, and they have defeated them convincingly most of the time in the recent years. I have also picked Porto Team goals Over 1.5 @1.61 for medium to high stakes: crappy price, but they scored twice or more in 80% of their games in 2011, and 73% of their games in the last two years. Sure, they play a lot vs weak sides in their league, but Braga is one of these teams. I see Porto scoring 2+ more than 62% of the time for that EL final.

Re: UEFA Europa League Final > 18 May Good write up HastGill. Only thing which worries me about Porto is when I've seen them play in the Europa they've looked a bit dodgy at the back, albeit excellent going forward. They sometimes play with a very high line which I think other teams could exploit (if Villareal had taken their chances in the first half of the first leg the outcome might have been different). Mind you, if Braga could exploit this then their recent head-to-head wouldn't be so poor. But I reckon in the CL next year if Porto don't tighten up they could be taught some a lesson by better teams, the Liga Sagres is probably not competitive enough for them, bit like Rangers/Celtic.

Re: UEFA Europa League Final > 18 May

Only thing which worries me about Porto is when I've seen them play in the Europa they've looked a bit dodgy at the back' date=' albeit excellent going forward. They sometimes play with a very high line which I think other teams could exploit (if Villareal had taken their chances in the first half of the first leg the outcome might have been different). Mind you, if Braga could exploit this then their recent head-to-head wouldn't be so poor. But I reckon in the CL next year if Porto don't tighten up they could be taught some a lesson by better teams, the Liga Sagres is probably not competitive enough for them, bit like Rangers/Celtic.[/quote'] That's right, their defense can be very exposed at times, as Villarreal partly showed--they play all for attack, and many players don't trackback as they should. Top European teams with good tactical awareness could easily exploit this, in my opinion; hopefully, Braga isn't one of them.

Good write up HastGill. Only thing which worries me about Porto is when I've seen them play in the Europa they've looked a bit dodgy at the back' date=' albeit excellent going forward. They sometimes play with a very high line which I think other teams could exploit (if Villareal had taken their chances in the first half of the first leg the outcome might have been different). Mind you, if Braga could exploit this then their recent head-to-head wouldn't be so poor. But I reckon in the CL next year if Porto don't tighten up they could be taught some a lesson by better teams, the Liga Sagres is probably not competitive enough for them, bit like Rangers/Celtic.[/quote'] I don't disagree, they are somewhat tactically naive but then you can only beat what is put in front of you. They do play a high line and can get found out, but who has done this so far this season? Villarreal scored 4 against them over 2 games but still lost by 3 clear goals, they can afford to have a bit of defensive abandon because of their quality in attacking positions..the Portuguese league isn't the best quality in Europe but to win 27 out of 30 is ridiculous, they will also likely complete the league and cup double. I don't doubt they will get found out in the CL unless they change their style of play, there is an obvious step up in quality between the two formats. We can't really consider that at this point in time though, we will have to wait and see how they respond next season and see if Boas is the quality of coach some are saying he is, at the moment though they can get away with this style of play because they are better at it than anyone else at this level of football. I expect this to continue on Wed night, it will take a near perfect game from Braga to beat them and they have shown little evidence lately that they are likely to produce it..

Good write up HastGill. Only thing which worries me about Porto is when I've seen them play in the Europa they've looked a bit dodgy at the back' date=' albeit excellent going forward. They sometimes play with a very high line which I think other teams could exploit.[/quote'] I agree. Defence is their weakness. They rely too much on skill and don't pay enough attention to workrate or closing teams down when they don't have the ball (like Barcelona do). Porto recently drew 3-3 at home with Pacos de Ferreira. But that was a league game and Porto had won the league ages ago. The Europa Cup final is different. I like Braga as a team, but it's very hard to see them beating Porto. If Braga attack, Porto will cut them to pieces on the counter attack. If Braga defend, how will they win? Will they try to defend for the whole game and rely on penalties? Can Braga win by defending and scoring on the counter attack? Yes - maybe. But the chances are that Porto will overwhelm Braga with their superior ability. I don't think they will necessariy win by a lot, or care about that, they will just be happy to win the trophy.

Thank you to those who commented on my post. I agree and have decided I will be backing Porto. Probably just the straight win @ 1.5 if anywhere still has that price.
1.49 on Betfair at the moment. Alternatively 1.25 to win the trophy

ill be backin at porto tommrow' date=' but at wht stake shall i put 50.00[/quote']As DoobleDutch (more or less) says, it depends how much you want to lose ... because you might lose. If you're happy to lose £50, go ahead ;)

Re: UEFA Europa League Final > 18 May well.. 2 teams know eachother really good and Braga never was the most attacking side.. To me it looks like an easy -2.5 because of that reason. Perhaps I'll also put Falcao to be first goalscorer. In a game with not a lot of goals there is a big chance he'll score that first goal. Great striker and in a good shape! Don't know yet, I'm watching the forum here and will place my bet rather late prob :)

FC Porto v Braga (Dublin) Porto might have expected to be facing great rivals Benfica in the final showcase but another gritty display by Braga saw them come through another two legged European game against supposed superior opponents. To have knocked out Liverpool, Dynamo Kiev, Benfica is certainly an impressive achievement for such a small club, they also knocked out Celtic and Sevilla en route to qualifying for the CL group stages. More on Braga shortly. FC Porto tied up the league campaign against Maritimo at the weekend winning 0-2 and ensure they went the entire league campaign unbeaten, an extraordinary record by anyone's standards. Their European campaign has been equally impressive and of their 8 away games in the Europa League this season they have won 7 of them, which is an important thing to consider in a match at a neutral venue, only losing 3-2 away to Villarreal in their last match having led 5-1 from the first leg. They essentially rested the entire line-up at the weekend bar a couple of players and the first XI should be fully rested and raring to go for this one. I am writing this a few days in advance of the final so I'm not 100% on the team news but I would expect this to be the line-up: Helton; Sapunaru, Rolando, Otamendi, Rodriguez; Pereira, Moutinho, Fernando, Guarin; Hulk, Falcao. It's a fairly settled line-up that has served them well, although Falcao has had a spectacular season in the Europa League, overtaking Klinsmann as the record scorer over a season in the Europa League (then UEFA Cup) with 16 goals, Hulk is the star of the team. Most of their attacking play goes through him and with 34 goals this season its a game for him to show his undoubted quality. Porto play very fluid attacking football and can expect to monopolise possession for most of this one which will not be unusual for them or Braga, their passing is first rate and they score goals by the bucket load, 22 in the knockout stages of the Europa League (in 8 games) compare this to Braga's 6 in 8. Everyone, including the bookies, knows Porto are obvious favourites for this one, but do the odds offer any value and are Braga being underestimated? Braga have undoubtedly got to this stage through their home form, they have actually only won 3 of their 8 game in the Europa League this season, all at home, and it is fair to say they are a defensive side who will rely on a counter attacking style and hope to nick one on the break. It's probably not an ideal final for either side considering how often they play each other. Braga don't score many, that much is obvious, and they will be looking to keep it tight in Dublin. Braga have endured a marathon season that started on 4th August against Celtic, and their results of late have been poor, they finished in fourth place in the league but have only scored once in their last four matches and indeed only won 1 of their last 8 games. They should line-up as follows: Artur; Rodriguez, Paulao, Garcia, Silvio; Viana, Vandinho, Leondro Salino, Alan; Meyong Ze, Lima. As I said I'm happy to be corrected on any potential injuries but in this instance it doesn't really matter as Braga will only play one way. In the Europa League this season they have averaged a goal every 120 minutes and conceded on average every 180 minutes, that tells you all you need to know. How much significance can be put on the recent results between the two? Well hopefully for Braga not much, they have won just 1 of the last 9 between the two sides losing in 7. As I said earlier Braga will be playing on the counter, they have does this successfully up to this point, Porto will have most of the possession and probe until they find an opening, this is nothing new for them and they have to do it virtually every week. It comes down to how, or if, the first goal comes, if Braga get it they will be confident of seeing out Porto's attacks and hit them on the break, if Porto get it I don't think Braga will panic but it will throw them out of their comfort zone and the game plan will have to change slightly which will obviously suit Porto. An early Porto goal would be a major setback for Braga and if this happened it wouldn't surprise me to see a 2 or 3 goal victory as we have seen from Porto so many times this season. Porto are certainly a side on the way up and have a winning mentality that will carry into this game, the Braga coach Paciência has said his team usually create 4 good chances a game and it will be whether they take any of these. 3 of the last 4 Europa League finals have gone to extra time interestingly, I personally don't think this one will go that way. Porto are too strong and while it is an incredible achievement for Braga to have got this far they look to me like they are running out of steam after a long season and recent results have been poor, they beat a self destructing Benfica in the semi but I think this is where the run ends. Porto are brilliant away but this may be more like a home game for them in the style it will be played out, I can understand why people may consider taking Braga on a 0AH or +0.5AH but I don't see Braga keeping out Porto, they may have to be a bit patient but I'm sure they will score at least 2 goals. Porto -1AH 1.9 - (stanjames) 6/10 Porto -1.5AH 2.37 - (bet365) 2/10 As I have written this a few days before the game not all the markets are available yet and I will prob come back for a bit more, perhaps on a corner handicap or perhaps no goal before 28th min or similar, be back to update. On a side note Braga have only sold 4-5,000 of their ticket allocation and sent the rest back which is disappointing and a bit surprising for me, Porto easily sold out their 12,000 tickets and asked for more but I'm not sure what happened on that front.
Got to the morning of the game now Rodriguez is out for Porto, they are now expected to line-up as follows: Helton; Sapunaru, Rolando, Otamendi, Álvaro Pereira; Fernando, Guarín, João Moutinho; Hulk, Varela, Falcao. Think Rodriguez might have given them a bit more balance but Varela is certainly more give them more of an attacking edge, with 10 goals in 26 games. Portuguese daily 'O Jogo' has Braga lining up 4-3-3 but I think it's safe to say it won't be an attacking 4-3-3! They have Paulo César lining up up-front for them but I thought he was doubtful with injury so I'm not sure on that, defenders Miguel Garcia and Rodriguez are also doubtful but we have to assume they will start in such an important game: Artur; Miguel Garcia, Pualão, Rodriguez, Sílvio; Vandinho, Salino, Hugo Viana; Alan, Paulo César, Lima. I actually found a -1EH (same as my earlier quoted -1.5AH) for 2.4 at stanjames, so played that instead and at a slightly higher stake. I quite like the -2 corner handicap available at evens with paddypower but it's not a usual bet I play so I'll stay away, Porto do play with a fair amount of width though and don't just play through the middle like quite a few of the better European sides nowadays. I'll let those with more knowledge of corner stats investigate that one if they think it's worth it. Think the anytime scorer prices are a bit off for Falcao and Hulk personally, at 2.2 and 2.34 respectively. When you consider Falcao has 16 already in the Europa 2.2 for anytime seems pretty reasonable would have expected 1.9-2.0 personally, Hulk will take most of the free kicks in and around the box and was taking the penalties before Falcao came back, not sure who does now, but it will certainly be one of the two. My final bets are: Porto -1AH - 1.9 - (stanjames) 6/10 Porto -1.5AH - 2.4 - (stanjames) 4/10 Porto -2AH - 3.2 - (bet365) 1/10 Falcao 1st Scorer - 5.5 - (paddypower) 1/10 Falcao anytime scorer - 2.2 - (hills) 1/10 Hulk anytime scorer - 2.37 - (betchronicle) 1/10

Think the anytime scorer prices are a bit off for Falcao and Hulk personally' date=' at 2.2 and 2.34 respectively. When you consider Falcao has 16 already in the Europa 2.2 for anytime seems pretty reasonable would have expected 1.9-2.0 personally.[/quote'] Falcao to score is @1.95 on bait365; @2.2 is pretty sexy. I put a truckload on the -1 AH yesterday, in addition to the previous bets, plus some Falcao to score 2+ and 3+ (see Midweek bets thread). This is the season climax for me (I don't think I'll bet much on CL). I'll have summer to lick my wound if the betting gods have other plans for tonight.

Sport Football (Europa League)
Event Braga v Porto
Selection Braga to lift the trophy
Strength 10/10
Date 18/05/2011
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 5.00
Reasoning Europa League final. Porto were originally opened as -1 favorites and the price has been going down ever since, becoming -1.25 at the moment. Of course, Porto are the favorites of the clash and no one can doubt that. The only problem is, I don't think they deserve to be such favorites. Both teams are from Portugal and probably know each other very well, and if this was a league match the situation would be different I suppose. But we've got a final here. The spirits are high in the air and the pressure is on, even on Porto. Braga players feel their momentum and playing the final of the Europa League - it usually boosts the underdog. Porto have got a wonderful team and they've proved on many occasions how good they are, but Braga have been clinical on counters and their defence has been solid like a rock this season. Even on the road. Some people say they are tyical home team and that they can't play on the road. I wouldn't say so. I liked them very much at Liverpool, Dinamo Kiev and not lastly - Benfica, and they always defended well while also creating goalscoring opportunities. Porto have been really dominant in this competition but mainly because of their strong attack, not necessarily because of their defence who was quite exposed at times. If Braga make no mistake at the back, they will have a wonderful chance to make it tight until the last minutes and eventually pick up a glorious result.

Re: UEFA Europa League Final > 18 May Not much more that you can add than what HG has already said. Excellent write up. :clap Porto -1.5 @ 2.28 pinnacle Porto -2 (EH) @ 4.25 centrebet Porto have proven to be the best team in this competition as they have scored 17 goals in their last 4 games in the EL, against teams like Villareal and Spartak Moscow, and though they have conceded 7 goals, their forward line of Falcao and Hulk have been unstoppable. Braga have been the surprise packet in this competition and they have achieved some wins over more fancied opposition like Liverpool, Dynamo Kiev and Benfica, but believe each of these sides underestimated them, and paid the price. Doubt that Porto will be complacent in this final, and like them to show the class difference between the two sides, much like when they last played in February where Porto won 2-0. Braga tend to rely on their defence and try to hit on the counter attack, so expect Porto to do much of the attacking. However, not only did Porto go undefeated in the Portuguese Super Liga, and scored 73 goals, but they also had the best defence with 16 goals allowed, which was 17 goals less that what Braga conceded. So Porto should be able to withstand anything Braga throw at them, while Porto are more than likely to be found constantly attacking their goals. If Porto score as expected, then this will force Braga to open up, and can see Porto scoring further goals as their forwards will find the gaps in behind the Braga defence.

Falcao to score is @1.95 on bait365; @2.2 is pretty sexy. I put a truckload on the -1 AH yesterday, in addition to the previous bets, plus some Falcao to score 2+ and 3+ (see Midweek bets thread). This is the season climax for me (I don't think I'll bet much on CL). I'll have summer to lick my wound if the betting gods have other plans for tonight.
Yep, this is pretty much my season finale too in terms of big bets, last one will be over 2.5 in Peterborough v MK. Might have a flutter on United in the CL final but won't get to watch it as we are flying to Vegas when the match is on! :lol Going to be gutted if Porto don't win this by a couple, everything is pointing that way but you can obviously never be sure..GL.

Re: UEFA Europa League Final > 18 May Anyone know who Varela will be up against? May be worth looking at that player to be booked as he's a tricky customer. Porto v Braga - Falcao AG @ 6/5 - Betfair 6pts First bet of this final is a gift! Falcao to score peaked last night on Betfair and I was more then happy to take this price. The lad is arguably the best finisher in the world right now and he shouldn't have any problems netting against a team he's played against before. I'm gonna see how the markets are shaping up around an hour before KO.

Falcao to score is @1.95 on bait365; @2.2 is pretty sexy. I put a truckload on the -1 AH yesterday, in addition to the previous bets, plus some Falcao to score 2+ and 3+ (see Midweek bets thread). This is the season climax for me (I don't think I'll bet much on CL). I'll have summer to lick my wound if the betting gods have other plans for tonight.
Yo DD, We're all for Porto too up there; fret not dude, and enjoy the show. Peace.

Sport Football (Europa League)
Event Braga v Porto
Selection Braga to lift the trophy
Strength 10/10
Date 18/05/2011
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 5.00
Reasoning Europa League final. Porto were originally opened as -1 favorites and the price has been going down ever since, becoming -1.25 at the moment. Of course, Porto are the favorites of the clash and no one can doubt that. The only problem is, I don't think they deserve to be such favorites. Both teams are from Portugal and probably know each other very well, and if this was a league match the situation would be different I suppose. But we've got a final here. The spirits are high in the air and the pressure is on, even on Porto. Braga players feel their momentum and playing the final of the Europa League - it usually boosts the underdog. Porto have got a wonderful team and they've proved on many occasions how good they are, but Braga have been clinical on counters and their defence has been solid like a rock this season. Even on the road. Some people say they are tyical home team and that they can't play on the road. I wouldn't say so. I liked them very much at Liverpool, Dinamo Kiev and not lastly - Benfica, and they always defended well while also creating goalscoring opportunities. Porto have been really dominant in this competition but mainly because of their strong attack, not necessarily because of their defence who was quite exposed at times. If Braga make no mistake at the back, they will have a wonderful chance to make it tight until the last minutes and eventually pick up a glorious result.
:eek Dude Porto won the league by 84 points and second in the league is benfica with 63 points and if my maths good that's an awesome difference of 21 points. Porto attained and are on another level this season and for me they are CL level right now and not Europa. Falcao is a goal gunning machine assisted by an on form Hulk. Their only weakness is their defence where Braga can nick one or two if I'm not exaggerating but Porto are way above Braga. Havent you seen their europa matches at least. Braga have been able for me to reach the final by chance same as Schalke 04 reach semi final of CL but Man Utd showed they were a class above and here Porto is a class above Braga. PORTO -1AH @ 1.73 188bet IMO still nice value.. 8/10 Anyways GL with your bet.:ok

Porto -1.5 @ 2.28 pinnacle Porto -2 (EH) @ 4.25 centrebet Porto have proven to be the best team in this competition...
Going to be gutted if Porto don't win this by a couple, everything is pointing that way but you can obviously never be sure..GL.
Porto v Braga - Falcao AG @ 6/5 - Betfair 6pts
Porto won the league by 84 points and second in the league is benfica with 63 points and if my maths good that's an awesome difference of 21 points. Porto attained and are on another level this season and for me they are CL level right now and not Europa. Falcao is a goal gunning machine assisted by an on form Hulk.
Blessings have been sent to all by priority mail.

Re: UEFA Europa League Final > 18 May I've never been a great fan of betting on cards but this time I will give it a try since I can't see value in backing Porto. Suppose Dragons will be the team to attack during most of the time and Braga will be defending nicely packed in their half. Gunners will try to stop Hulk and Falcao and prevent them creating troubles for Artur by any means. Sure the game could go either way and if Porto score one or two early goals, Braga will be sitting no more in their own half. Yet I find Braga as favourites to get more yellow/red cards tonight. Braga -0.5 cards @1.875 Another bet I would like to take is Under 5 cards AH @2.00 The ref Velasco Carballo showed an average of 3.466 yellow cards per game in 15 Euro appearances during the last three seasons. The most important thing is he never showed a red card in those 15 games. I also expect him not to be in a hurry to show the first card because the last thing he would like to do in this final game is to colour dozen of players in yellow or even worse sending somebody off. Both bets taken with Bet365

Re: UEFA Europa League Final > 18 May Barga have done very well to make it all the way to the final but they now face a Porto side who have been simply sublime through out the whole competition. I expect Braga to approach this game cautiously but theres only so much you can do to withstand the oppositions threat. Porto only play one way an that's attack, attack an attack even more an with the likes of Falcao an Hulk among the goal threat, i can only see one side prevailing. 10pts Fc Porto win @ 1/2 5pts Fc Porto -1 AH @ 1.75 2pts Porto to win to nil @ 6/4 2pts Porto corner between 1st an 15minute @ 8/15 1pts Falcao 1st goal @ 9/2 1pts Hulk 1st goal @ 9/2 :hope Please don't end in a draw, i don't fear a Braga win in 90minutes Ladbrokes Bet 365 Hills

:lol Another Porto backer, here. Anyone that knows the slightest thing about european football knows Porto coach Villas-Boas is set to be the next big thing; this is the sort of night top coaches make the world take notice, like Mourinho has done several times, and it won't be any different for the manager of the Dragons.