Unibet Bounty Tournament 6/09

Adetrick

7910b469a3b2d832ccfbbfcc311b52eb.gif Hi Adetrick, On Thursday you have the chance to take on UK Poker Ambassador, Alex 'The Pickleman' Rousso and there is a bounty on his head! Manage to knock him, out and 100 Euro will be yours!* Alex Rousso Bounty 21/04/2011 - Starting at 8pm. Prizes = 400Euro guaranteed + 100Euro on the poker account for the bounty. Tournament Type: Multi Table Game: Hold'em Buy In: 1 Euro + 0.10 Re-Buys: First Hour Limit: No Limit Starting Chips: 1500 Levels: 15 minutes Simply go to the >Poker software and start playing! You will find the game in the tournament section of the poker client! Why not give yourself a head start by reading up on the Pickleman on his blog. Best of luck! See you at the tables! Unibet Team

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Re: Unibet Bounty Tournament 21/7 Just got email Can you beat the Pro? You have the chance to take on UK Poker Ambassador, Alex 'The Pickleman' Rousso and there is a bounty on his head! Manage to knock him out and 100 Euro will be yours! This is only available to UK residents! 3976749332.jpg

Tournament Details: Alex Rousso Bounty Freeroll 23/08/2011 - Starting at 8pm. Prizes = 200Euro guaranteed + 100Euro on the poker account for the bounty. Tournament Type: Multi Table Game: Hold'em Limit: No Limit Starting Chips: 2000 Levels: 15 minutes Simply go to the Poker software and start playing! You will find the game under the 'Special' tab in the tournament section of the poker client! Why not give yourself a head start by reading up on the Pickleman on his blog.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Unibet Bounty Tournament 6/09 The promo email suggests it was 200 gt + the bounties, mind you with all W1sshy's rebuys would have thought it was pretty close to that. Can you beat the Pro? Tonight, at 8:00 BST, you have the chance to take on UK Poker Ambassador, Alex 'The Pickleman' Rousso and UO Dublin winner Paul Vas Nunes and there is a bounty on each of their heads! Manage to knock the Pickleman out and 100 Euro will be yours, whereas if you get the better of the first UK Winner in Unibet Open history, Paul Vas Nunes, a 100 Euro Tournament ticket will be credited to your account! Tournament Details: UO Bounty Special 06/09/2011 Starting at 8pm. Prizes = 200Euro guaranteed + 100Euro on the poker account for the bounty + 100€ ticket UO on account of UO bounty. Tournament Type: Multi Table Buy In: 1 Euro Starting Chips: 3000 Levels: 15 minutes You will find the game under the 'Special' tab in the tournament section of the poker client!

Re: Unibet Bounty Tournament 6/09

The promo email suggests it was 200 gt + the bounties' date= mind you with all W1sshy's rebuys would have thought it was pretty close to that. Can you beat the Pro? Tonight, at 8:00 BST, you have the chance to take on UK Poker Ambassador, Alex 'The Pickleman' Rousso and UO Dublin winner Paul Vas Nunes and there is a bounty on each of their heads! Manage to knock the Pickleman out and 100 Euro will be yours, whereas if you get the better of the first UK Winner in Unibet Open history, Paul Vas Nunes, a 100 Euro Tournament ticket will be credited to your account! Tournament Details: UO Bounty Special 06/09/2011 Starting at 8pm. Prizes = 200Euro guaranteed + 100Euro on the poker account for the bounty + 100€ ticket UO on account of UO bounty. Tournament Type: Multi Table Buy In: 1 Euro Starting Chips: 3000 Levels: 15 minutes You will find the game under the 'Special' tab in the tournament section of the poker client!
Bit harsh that Ed, think i only did 3 rebuys, after my kk got busted by 55, and ak got beat by jk . But then again, i can afford it having €36.80 in my account, and not depositing :nana Was worth the extra, just in case i had a opportunity to boost my bankroll by knocking a bounty out Again :ok

Re: Unibet Bounty Tournament 6/09

Bit harsh that Ed, think i only did 3 rebuys, after my kk got busted by 55, and ak got beat by jk . But then again, i can afford it having €36.80 in my account, and not depositing :nana Was worth the extra, just in case i had a opportunity to boost my bankroll by knocking a bounty out Again :ok
Totally different game when the bounty is the be all and end all. Was'nt really paying attention but there was still 48 in at the break and would think most added on. By the way I thought Samba was Wishy:$