** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

THE major Poker sites and their owners charged with illegal gambling

Nade

Re: THE major Poker sites and their owners charged with illegal gambling

Why did people outside of the US ever withdraw/deposit with Neteller/Moneybookers etc. instead of just doing bank transfers?
oh and well in Germany this is better than using your bank account. By example should you want a mortage or a credit, bank will look where your money came from and went too. They even check which machines you using, where they located. So by example someone who goes horce racing and uses bank machine there to get money, if it happens more than few times (which means here more than once lol) than his apply for credit or mortage will get denied, as automatically they will have the opinion you are a gambler who will loose money. So wouldnt really be a clever idea using normal bank account for transfering money from or to a pokerroom

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: THE major Poker sites and their owners charged with illegal gambling Id originally sent an email to cashier@ on the 20th asking what was happening with my withdrawal - never got a reply. Sent another 1 last night before i turned in and have had a reply already. Basically i told them that i knew that they werent processing Neteller withdrawals in the order that they were made, and as such I either needed the withdrawal processing within 72 hours, the funds returning to my account, or a legitimate reason for not processing the withdrawal (and not to say that they were just 'busy'). Got the

Unfortunately your withdrawal to NETeller is currently still being processed, however, due to the backlog of withdrawal requests in our system, there are some delays on in the processing of NETeller.Unfortunately we cannot cancel your withdrawal request at this late stage of processing.
i still reckon that they have no intention of paying me and the most laughable thing is, its only $700

Re: THE major Poker sites and their owners charged with illegal gambling Stars paid me out very quickly. Tilt are still processing my withdrawal which is now 2 weeks old. They are however refusing point blank to return it to my account to enable me to continue playing because 'its gone too far to cancel', and also refusing point blank to give me any indication of when it might actually be processed as they are experiencing delays. Ive contacted Neteller to ask if the delay is at their end, no delays and my account details are in order. Tilt are simply full of BS and nothing will change my mind over that. I have proof that they are not been truthful with regards handling withdrawals in the order they are received, yet they have stated to me twice that they are. I hope everyone gets paid out, but if im honest, ive written my money off, and i also hope that all this ends up with them closing. They dont deserve to be in business imo.

Re: THE major Poker sites and their owners charged with illegal gambling Ive just had the Bank Transfer withdrawal request for the remaing funds in my account declined because of a wrong sort code and IBAN.....only problem is, I took a print screen when i made the withdrawal, and the details are correct. Its only $100, but if anyone needs it on Tilt in exchange for Stars, let me know as quite frankly I cant be arsed with them anymore. Its bad enough having to still wait for Neteller when others who made requests after me have already been paid.

Re: THE major Poker sites and their owners charged with illegal gambling Filed a complaint with Alderney Gaming Commission 3 hours ago with regards the Neteller withdrawal and also notified FTP that I had. Just got the Neteller withdrawal approved and funds already in my account.....more than likely it 'just got around to my turn', but still find it to be a bit of a co-incidence. Just the remaining via bank transfer now. :loon @Starshine, your Neteller come through yet?

@Starshine, your Neteller come through yet?
Quote on 2+2 from the FTP rep today:
It looks like the Neteller backlog is starting to clear up and I think other processors will start coming up and running smoothly over the next little while. Apologies for the delay, we're catching up with withdrawals as soon as possible.
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/28/internet-poker/ftp-answers-5-5-a-1032702/

Re: THE major Poker sites and their owners charged with illegal gambling I still reckon Annie Duke and Gobby jumping ship wasnt a coincidence. @GaF yea saw that, still makes Tilt sound stupid when they kept quoting that withdrawals were been done in the order they were made, definitely not the case.

Re: THE major Poker sites and their owners charged with illegal gambling Really good interview with Tony G here http://www.quadjacks.com/audio/28/tony-g-quadjacks-live-interview saying it was a warning sign to players when Hellmuth and Duke left and that UB/AP money is totally gone for players, the company is paying it's creditors and employees first, no money for players. Also says FTP money for US players worth abouT 65c/$1 right now, says Lederer is in Ireland trying to sort things out (or fled) and thinks the top pros should be paying players back out of their own pockets inc. Hellmuth for UB players.

Re: THE major Poker sites and their owners charged with illegal gambling Tom Dwan was in Ireland last week, no doubt getting himself sorted. Saw something where he and Galfond were supposedly prepared to cover $1M each but as it was on Twitter i reckon it could have been more of a cuckoo than a tweet.

Filed a complaint with Alderney Gaming Commission 3 hours ago with regards the Neteller withdrawal and also notified FTP that I had. Just got the Neteller withdrawal approved and funds already in my account.....more than likely it 'just got around to my turn', but still find it to be a bit of a co-incidence. Just the remaining via bank transfer now. :loon @Starshine, your Neteller come through yet?
No still waiting, lot of emails though with telling me to be patient and thanking me for my understanding, lot of emails from me back to hurry up and dont thank me for thinks I do not have

No still waiting' date=' lot of emails though with telling me to be patient and thanking me for my understanding, lot of emails from me back to hurry up and dont thank me for thinks I do not have[/quote'] Seems strange as a non US :unsure I'd be worried TBH.

Seems strange as a non US :unsure I'd be worried TBH.
lol I am worried, they got me messed up as they thought for a while that Germany is in the United States, so I got emails telling me to be patient as I am an USA based player, took me a bit and some harsh emails to get that in their brain that Germany is in Europe, I even offered them they should by a globe and take money from mine. It is at least still shown as progressing, and by now they found out I am in Europe, so might not take much longer till it comes

You've got to be kidding me:wall:wall:wall
I wish, got several emails of them which had been meant to be sent to USA based players only, one of them I had posted in post 157 I copy here again: Thank you for contacting Full Tilt Poker support, Unfortunately, due to recent actions by the U.S. government, Full Tilt Poker is currently unable to facilitate 'real money' play, deposits or withdrawals by players based in the United States. Please rest assured that player accounts remain safe and secure and our technical and legal teams are working to have your money returned to you as soon as possible. We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused and will keep you up to date with additional information as it becomes available. Thank you for your understanding, Full Tilt Poker

I still have an approved transfer of $100 still to arrive' date=' was approved 9 days ago.[/quote'] this was rejected for the 2nd time earlier today....same reason, wrong details....details that were confirmed with my bank before i made the withdrawal request. :wall

• 2 weeks later...

Re: THE major Poker sites and their owners charged with illegal gambling Withdrew money 10 days ago and still processing. After email: Thank you for your query. Unfortunately we are currently experiencing delays in processing your withdrawal request. Has anyone still got any problems?

Withdrew money 10 days ago and still processing. After email: Thank you for your query. Unfortunately we are currently experiencing delays in processing your withdrawal request. Has anyone still got any problems?
Yeap, but hope on horizont, germans slowly getting it back now

Yeap' date=' but hope on horizont, germans slowly getting it back now[/quote'] Are you Americans in the queue after the Germans then? :moon :moon :moon :moon :tongue2