UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 13 April

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 13 April

I don't know if any of you are Spurs fans (proper fans who know about the side, not following them from Finland via the skysports website) but for me going on about VDV and Bale is at best misleading..the key to this Spurs side is their midfield I don't argue with that, the defence has been suspect for years and the injuries they have currently are costing them esp at centre back although Kaboul should be fit for this one. They don't have a consistently scoring striker and need an overhaul of this area of the side in the summer. Defoe hasn't fired all season, Pavy isn't trusted and Crouch is suspended, don't see many goals in their attack, this has been proven all season.. The reason I mention the midfield is because it is hardly firing at the minute, I think VDV is a superb player and Spurs only world class performer but he has played poorly since coming back from injury, reguarly being hauled off before the end hasn't provided many goals or assists for a fair while now, Bale isn't 100% fit and besides his games against bloody Milan (which everyone goes on about endlessly) I haven't seen that much that will concern Jose, he has pace but limited technical ability and I think Ramos can cope with him. I have thought he was a superb player since he was at Soton and was surprised he couldn't get in the Spurs side when he first signed but the hype of him has become crazy. Spurs looked tired in the second half against an average side in Stoke who could easily have snatched a draw, and that was their first win in 5 or 6 games I think?.. Mourinho hates to lose, I think we can all agree on that, and although they have some big games coming up they can cope, they rested half the side at the weekend and still won 3-0 at Bilbao which isn't the easiest place to go. Think the Milan game was a real wake up call for me, I fancied Spurs to roast them at WHL after their strong showing in the first leg but to be honest they were murdered and were lucky to get through in the end and Milan are no where near Madrids level. Don't see much value on Spurs, will wait and see Real's teamsheet but I would have no problems backing them against a side that to me looks knackered after what has been for them an unusually demanding season, they were killed in the first leg and although the sending off assisted that, they are miles off Madrid's level..
I'm Spurs, have got a home season ticket and go to most of the away games as well. Agree that the hype over VDV and Bale is a bit much, VDV has been a shadow of the player he was in the first half of the season, he is I believe almost certainly carrying an injury of some sort, has lost more than a yard of pace. Sometimes it seems Harry is picking him on reputation more than anything else (as he did for ages with Keane). Saying that he looked brighter against Stoke than he has for a while. He is obviously a very talented player but has not been fully fit the entire time he's been here (IMO) and I'm sure that is a big reason why we were able to sign him for the relatively cheap price of £8.5m. As for Bale I really do rate him. Disagree about limited technical ability actually. He also has a sharp mind, as seen by the chance he created for VDV from a throw in the first leg. Even so, I agree that the hype surrounding him has been a bit much. I think he could cause some problems for Real tomorrow although I don't watch that much of La Liga so am not that knowledgeable as to their weaknesses and strengths. The key player for Spurs is the (relatively) underrated Luka Modric. The way he keeps the ball and links play from defence to attack is unreal and it is him rather than Bale or VDV who I'd be most sad to see be sold to Man United in the summer. The players did look tired in the 2nd half against Stoke but then again we played well first half and 3-2 was very flattering to them. The game should have been out of sight by half time. The Milan game I agree we were a little lucky but we weren't playing our natural game. Whether or not Redknapp told the players to do this, it seemed natural to defend considering the scoreline and we are simply not that great at doing this! Tomorrow is a different scenario, with attack obviously what we need to do from the start. You're right in that the midfield is key for Spurs because of the lack of consistency is defence and the fact the strikers have been pretty much consistently crap this season! It is important that Lennon plays as well as Bale tomorrow, these are the two players who I think can cause them problems. If anything I would say the value was on Spurs, but as I've mentioned I don't know that much about our opponents tomorrow. Am still hoping we can get a couple of early goals and make a night out of it. :hope

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 13 April A lot of posts have mentioned that Mourinho may start with his reserves. I'm confident in saying that that won't be the case. Mou has said in his press conference that he will start with his best team, and this is exactly why he rested so many of his best players against Bilbao - Alonso, Marcelo, Carvalho, Ozil, Ronaldo & Adebayor. Also Khedira who wasn't able to make Bilbao due to injury will also return. Goals seems to be the preferred bet for this game, but along with a couple of other posters above, I'm not so sure we will see many goals. No doubt in my mind Real will sit back and defend, the same as they approach all their away games. If Real get the first goal what will Tottenham's reaction be? I'm not so sure it will be to continue to push forward and potentially concede more goals to Real in front of their fans. I think the tie may be dead at that point with the miracle comeback all but truly gone. Sure Spurs won't just stop playing but it won't be with the same reckless abandonment. Just look at the Shakhtar v Barca game. Similar situation but only 1 goal when people were calling for a shed load. Secondly, and this point was mentioned above by the posters with good knowledge of Spurs, their goal scoring form of late has been bad. Yes they scored 3 against Stoke, but 2 were by Crouch and he's out. He could have caused this Real team problems with his height, but I don't see much threat from Defoe or Pav. Both have been quite poor this season. VDV also is a shadow of his early self. At times he seems lost and frustrated with his form. Plenty of value in my eyes on the under 2.5 @ 2.26 (Betfair) Small plays on 0-0 CS @ 17.00 & 1-1 CS @ 8.00 (Betfair)

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 13 April Tottenham - Real Madrid under 2.5 @ 2.14 centrebet Spurs need to overturn a 4 goals deficit from the first leg, and doubt that they can do it. With Crouch out, Bale and van der Vaart not playing to the same standard as they were earlier in the season, it leaves Modric as the only one to unlock Real's defence, and expect Mourinho to have him closely monitored. Jose is the master tactician when it comes to defending the lead away from home, as he did it with Inter Milan when they were able to hold Barcelona to one goal and so progress through. With big games coming up, he will look to play a more defensive formation knowing that he has the game locked up if he plays like this, as doubt that Spurs can get through a defence that has allowed just 3 goals in their last 12 games in all competitions. With the weekend's big game against Barcelona, he will be looking to play a similar style to contain their players, so will see this as an opportunity to fine tune this, in this game. Schalke - Inter Milan under 2.5 @ 2.05 centrebet Schalke stand one game away from an unlikely semi final berth as Inter were expected to progress but after their capitulation at home, doubt that they can score the 4 goals they need to overturn that 5-2 loss. For Schalke, they will be nervous here, as they know it is pretty much in the bag, unless they choke big time here, so expect them to play it very tight and conservative and look to starve the Inter midfield of possession. They will be looking to hold them out as long as possible, as they do have some goals that they can concede, and with 7 of their last 11 games in all competitions going under, they can keep the scoreline down. They have conceded just 7 goals (with 6 clean sheets) in their last 12 games in all competitions so they can defend, and they will make it hard for Inter to get through them. Don't know what happened to Inter mentally in the first leg, and while they will play this game out and hope for the best, at the back of their mind is that this is mission impossible, to score the 4 goals they need, when they were so easily exposed in the first leg at home. They will still attack in hope a miracle occurs, but doubt it will be enough to send it over the total.

I'm Spurs, have got a home season ticket and go to most of the away games as well. Agree that the hype over VDV and Bale is a bit much, VDV has been a shadow of the player he was in the first half of the season, he is I believe almost certainly carrying an injury of some sort, has lost more than a yard of pace. Sometimes it seems Harry is picking him on reputation more than anything else (as he did for ages with Keane). Saying that he looked brighter against Stoke than he has for a while. He is obviously a very talented player but has not been fully fit the entire time he's been here (IMO) and I'm sure that is a big reason why we were able to sign him for the relatively cheap price of £8.5m. As for Bale I really do rate him. Disagree about limited technical ability actually. He also has a sharp mind, as seen by the chance he created for VDV from a throw in the first leg. Even so, I agree that the hype surrounding him has been a bit much. I think he could cause some problems for Real tomorrow although I don't watch that much of La Liga so am not that knowledgeable as to their weaknesses and strengths. The key player for Spurs is the (relatively) underrated Luka Modric. The way he keeps the ball and links play from defence to attack is unreal and it is him rather than Bale or VDV who I'd be most sad to see be sold to Man United in the summer. The players did look tired in the 2nd half against Stoke but then again we played well first half and 3-2 was very flattering to them. The game should have been out of sight by half time. The Milan game I agree we were a little lucky but we weren't playing our natural game. Whether or not Redknapp told the players to do this, it seemed natural to defend considering the scoreline and we are simply not that great at doing this! Tomorrow is a different scenario, with attack obviously what we need to do from the start. You're right in that the midfield is key for Spurs because of the lack of consistency is defence and the fact the strikers have been pretty much consistently crap this season! It is important that Lennon plays as well as Bale tomorrow, these are the two players who I think can cause them problems. If anything I would say the value was on Spurs, but as I've mentioned I don't know that much about our opponents tomorrow. Am still hoping we can get a couple of early goals and make a night out of it. :hope
Thanks for your response, glad to see I wasn't too castrated for my opinions! :tongue2..if Mourinho does start his strongest team, I will be tempted to go on them. I agree that against Milan you didn't play your natural game but I don't think this was tactics it was just the quality of the opposition that forced you to defend, Dawson admitted as much post match..Marca have Kaka in for Di Maria and Garay in for Pepe and otherwise a strong side, I don't really trust Marca though so will still be waiting for the sides. I shouldn't have put that VDV is your only world class player as I rate Modric very highly and said as much before the Milan games, I don't think he is as dangerous as VDV in the final third though and Spurs will need penetration tonight and with an out of form VDV and prob Pavy up front I just don't see it happening..should be a good atmosphere at the Lane tonight though, enjoy the game.

I don't know if any of you are Spurs fans (proper fans who know about the side, not following them from Finland via the skysports website) but for me going on about VDV and Bale is at best misleading..the key to this Spurs side is their midfield I don't argue with that, the defence has been suspect for years and the injuries they have currently are costing them esp at centre back although Kaboul should be fit for this one. They don't have a consistently scoring striker and need an overhaul of this area of the side in the summer. Defoe hasn't fired all season, Pavy isn't trusted and Crouch is suspended, don't see many goals in their attack, this has been proven all season.. The reason I mention the midfield is because it is hardly firing at the minute, I think VDV is a superb player and Spurs only world class performer but he has played poorly since coming back from injury, reguarly being hauled off before the end hasn't provided many goals or assists for a fair while now, Bale isn't 100% fit and besides his games against bloody Milan (which everyone goes on about endlessly) I haven't seen that much that will concern Jose, he has pace but limited technical ability and I think Ramos can cope with him. I have thought he was a superb player since he was at Soton and was surprised he couldn't get in the Spurs side when he first signed but the hype of him has become crazy. Spurs looked tired in the second half against an average side in Stoke who could easily have snatched a draw, and that was their first win in 5 or 6 games I think?.. Mourinho hates to lose, I think we can all agree on that, and although they have some big games coming up they can cope, they rested half the side at the weekend and still won 3-0 at Bilbao which isn't the easiest place to go. Think the Milan game was a real wake up call for me, I fancied Spurs to roast them at WHL after their strong showing in the first leg but to be honest they were murdered and were lucky to get through in the end and Milan are no where near Madrids level. Don't see much value on Spurs, will wait and see Real's teamsheet but I would have no problems backing them against a side that to me looks knackered after what has been for them an unusually demanding season, they were killed in the first leg and although the sending off assisted that, they are miles off Madrid's level..
I agree with you for almost everything. One thing I couldn't get is the fans part. I am sure Finish guy following Spurs via SkySports or any other website could have clearer view about tonights game and make a better prediction than a proper fan who goes to every single match of Spurs. Fans are often blindfolded and make the wrong picks. You mentioned the Milan game in London, all the picks made by Spurs fans and UK people in the topic were wrong, everybody expected Tottenham to destroy the Rossoneri on WHL but in the end Spurs were really lucky to hold a goalless draw. I expect tonights game to be quite the same as the last nights game between Shakhtar and Barca and I can see some value in the unders. Real won't rush blindly upfront and will defend well, they won't have the greatest motivation as Barca didn't have it and carried the match in sort of a workout pace. Tottenham struggle to score against top teams. Scored once in two games against Man Utd, scored once in two games against Milan, scored once in one game against Chelsea. They had some great success against Arsenal and Inter but Real's defence line is miles better. I can't see Spurs scoring more than one goal tonight if they score at all. Under 2.5 @ 2.10 and under 2.75 @ 1.95 with Bet365 looks fine to me. Hopefully the prices will rise even more but a drop is also possible depending on Mourinho's starting line up choice.

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 13 April Schalke v Inter Milan Inter Milan - Over 1.5 Goals @ 11/10 (Ladbrokes) I have gone for this simply because Inter have a history of big comebacks and simply need to score goals to progress. They did it in the previous round against Bayern and the situation is very similar against a Schalke side who are weaker than Bayern. Inter will be all out attack tonight and whilst I don't necessarily have the faith that they will score all the goals required to progress, I can easily see them getting 2 goals passed Schalke and thats all this bet requires. At these odds its a steal really.

tottenham dnb 2.49 :loon ' date=' or +0.25 2.04 looks insane, any explanation?[/quote'] very simple , they have a bad defence + great attack for Madrid Spurs where very lucky to not concede goals from Ac Milan Draw no bet on Madrid for me is really good choice

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 13 April Tottenham +0.25 2.06 pinnacle 3/10 putting more on tottenham side after the dnb, i m going against the market day match which is always risky considering the limits and money put on madrid by syndicates I expect ronaldo to be on the bench (1 card closed to suspension) benzema and few others with the match of barcelona coming on saturday . All this season real have been more impressive home than away(clinical at bilbao though) and other way round for tottenham 1 defeat at home in the all season. i think odds are based that every body think that real madrid will have massive opportunities in counter attack against a naive tottenham s team makes sense but i can t opposed tottenham at those odds :hope

Thanks for your response' date=' glad to see I wasn't too castrated for my opinions! :tongue2..if Mourinho does start his strongest team, I will be tempted to go on them. I agree that against Milan you didn't play your natural game but I don't think this was tactics it was just the quality of the opposition that forced you to defend, Dawson admitted as much post match..Marca have Kaka in for Di Maria and Garay in for Pepe and otherwise a strong side, I don't really trust Marca though so will still be waiting for the sides. I shouldn't have put that VDV is your only world class player as I rate Modric very highly and said as much before the Milan games, I don't think he is as dangerous as VDV in the final third though and Spurs will need penetration tonight and with an out of form VDV and prob Pavy up front I just don't see it happening..should be a good atmosphere at the Lane tonight though, enjoy the game.[/quote'] Haha, your knowledge about Spurs is impressive actually. Agree about the lack of penetration up front, I wish Crouch was playing as he has done well in Europe this season (different story in the league). He did a very stupid thing but we have to move on. Set pieces will be important tonight as I imagine we'll get a few of them, so Dawson anytime scorer (21 with William Hill) or Kaboul anytime scorer (15.5 with Betfair) looks interesting if you like that sort of bet. Then again Mourinho's sides are usually well equipped to deal with aerial bombardment. Yes I agree it will be a good atmosphere, the fans will rally behind the team, am looking forward to it.

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 13 April Schalke 04-Inter 2 @2.60 bet365 stake 3/10 too big a difference between these to teams to not even try jumping on those odds.Inter milan is one of the best teams in Europe and I am sure that the defeat in the first leg struck the players as men before than as players.Nobody likes to loose and I am pretty sure the players haven't taken off towards germany with the intention of a trip.

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 13 April Mourinho: "I don't think five goals would be enough for Tottenham to beat us because we are coming here to score goals. "I will pick the best team, to get the best result possible. We have a job to finish." Sounds like it could be a strong team from Mardrid, represented in the change of odds with Real Madrid now firm favourites.

Mourinho: "I don't think five goals would be enough for Tottenham to beat us because we are coming here to score goals. "I will pick the best team, to get the best result possible. We have a job to finish." Sounds like it could be a strong team from Mardrid, represented in the change of odds with Real Madrid now firm favourites.
i think that Oezil ,Xavi Alonso , Ronaldo ,Higuain , Lass will lstart and with Oezil , Higuain and Ronaldo on the pitch , they can cause a big problems for Spurs defence. + everbody saw the lineup against atletico bilbao and in that game mourinho gave a rest for Ronaldo and others But of course , i will not make any bets before i see the starting lineups

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 13 April Over 2.5 in Schalke v Inter 4/6 - The previous result has surely hit home by now and with a kick up the back-side from the manager they need to redeem themselves tonight. They HAVE to attack from the off, there's no other option. Schalke will look to counter so I can only see goals in this one. Over 1.5 Tottenham v Real 1/5 - I've played it safe tonight. First of all as stated above Tottenham have to attack from the off because they are so far behind. In their advantage they have the home backing. Although Mourinho's saying he's going to go with his full strength team, he won't do anything stupid attacking wise. They will probably sit Lass or Xabi Alonso (or both) just in front of the defence and concentrate on not letting Tottenham in. A Real Madrid goal or 2 and I believe they will settle at that. Combined odds at Evens @ Will Hill :hope

Event Tottenham vs Real Madrid
Selection Tottenham 0 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 5/10
Date 13/04/2011
Bookmaker/Price 188bet @ 2.40
Reasoning As like Barca yesterday, Real could take the begining of the match lightly as really nobody expects Tottenham to qualify and that is the biggest chance for Tottenham to win. 4:0 in the first leg was really to much but there is little to do when you play vs Real with 10 men the entire match. Tottenham has the power to return from the dead and Real has maybe better things to worry about for the weekend. Alan Hutton and Peter Crouch are out and Corluka and Kranjcar doubtfull for Tottenham while Lenon is back. Lennon and Bale will test the flanks of Madris while Pavluchenko, Van den Vart and Defoe will have to show how good they can score, the sooner the better. Tottenham is great at home winning 4/5 in CL and that draw vs Milan was a matter of tactics rather than Tottenham`s inability to create chances. Real has concernes with yellow cards as Ricardo Carvalho, Sergio Ramos, Raul Albiol, Cristiano Ronaldo and Angel Di Maria are one card from suspension so some may not even start but if they play could be exploited from Tottenham. Besides, they have Pepe missing so things could be better for the guests. The hosts have nothing to lose and can very well win this.

Schalke 04-Inter 2 @2.60 bet365 stake 3/10 too big a difference between these to teams to not even try jumping on those odds.Inter milan is one of the best teams in Europe and I am sure that the defeat in the first leg struck the players as men before than as players.Nobody likes to loose and I am pretty sure the players haven't taken off towards germany with the intention of a trip.
Inter has world class players ofcourse, but as a team they are miles behind even from this 9th Bundesliga team. If you watched Milan-Inter and Inter-Schalke then I think you noticed how they just ridiculously gave up. In 2 most important games in the season. The whole year of work was just flushed down the toilet. The team was tired and a lot of blame went to Chivu in these 4 days, I have never seen a player doing so much damage to a club in such short time. Even Muntari was proud. There are ofcourse still some chances , but they are very slim. In CL and in Italy for the title. Inter HAS to score 4 goals tonight and concede 0. Lucio is back and Chivu, thank god , is not, but Inter will enter Schalke arena , with almost the same players and the same tactical setup as in the first game. 4-3-1-2. It was pretty sad to see the team making the same mistakes in Schalke game as they did in the derby. Leonardo is still a rookie and nothing changes that. Inter knows that when Schalke scores first, then its officially over, its a Mount-Everest climb already, but im betting if home team scores first, then we will see angry Sneijder and Inter totally giving up the game as it happened already in 2 games prior to Chievo game. And thats when were gonna see a goal fest. And tbh, Schalke being 2-0 before HT would not surprise me at all since Inter needs a result and they are gonna attack leaving again, that huge space for the home team. Over 2.5 1.813 (5pts) Pinnacle.

Inter has world class players ofcourse, but as a team they are miles behind even from this 9th Bundesliga team. If you watched Milan-Inter and Inter-Schalke then I think you noticed how they just ridiculously gave up. In 2 most important games in the season. The whole year of work was just flushed down the toilet. The team was tired and a lot of blame went to Chivu in these 4 days, I have never seen a player doing so much damage to a club in such short time. Even Muntari was proud. There are ofcourse still some chances , but they are very slim. In CL and in Italy for the title. Inter HAS to score 4 goals tonight and concede 0. Lucio is back and Chivu, thank god , is not, but Inter will enter Schalke arena , with almost the same players and the same tactical setup as in the first game. 4-3-1-2. It was pretty sad to see the team making the same mistakes in Schalke game as they did in the derby. Leonardo is still a rookie and nothing changes that. Inter knows that when Schalke scores first, then its officially over, its a Mount-Everest climb already, but im betting if home team scores first, then we will see angry Sneijder and Inter totally giving up the game as it happened already in 2 games prior to Chievo game. And thats when were gonna see a goal fest. And tbh, Schalke being 2-0 before HT would not surprise me at all since Inter needs a result and they are gonna attack leaving again, that huge space for the home team. Over 2.5 1.813 (5pts) Pinnacle.
I cannot imagine Schalke playing on the counter without Farfan,btw over is a great call too

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 13 April Schalke - Inter Inter over 20,5 card points @ 2.15 (unibet) Inter bookings match bet @ 1.83 (betfair) The possibility of Inter closing the 4 goal gap is very slim. Especially with Schalke being in great form at the moment. As Inter gets more and more desperate, to the point of frustration, things could get very nasty.

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 13 April Schalke vs. Inter A lot already been said about this and, as always anything is far from certain. Schalke score first I can see Inter dropping their heads and that could well be that. One thing I am expecting though is Inter to try and score as early as possible. It's not rocket science to think that - but it is absolutely necessary. With that being so I can also imagine Schalke trying to score, as one goal for them really would be the final nail. That's all theory though. Lucio returning, along with Naga at LB (I expect him to play) will strengthen their D - but that will probably be compromised with how they intend to play the match. Leo showed that he learned something from the previous matches by playing Cambiasso as the holder rather than Motta. It's a defensive benefit - but again will likely be compromised with how they must play this match. All things considered I'm not going in deep on anything with this match. First half goals Over 1.5 - 2.75 - 2 points - Bet365

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 13 April Tottenham v Real Madrid - Over 4 Cards & Schalke v Inter Milan - Over 4 Cards At the current state of play, both Inter and Spurs need 3+ goals to even have a chance of qualifying, which is highly unlikely. As the game goes on they will get more and more desperate which will result in needless fouls. Nicola Rizzoli from Italy will take charge of the Tottenham/Real Madrid game and isn't afraid of flashing the yellow or even red card occasionally. He gave five yellows and two reds in his last domestic game, whilst giving six yellows in the Arsenal v Barcelona match just recently in the Champions League. Spurs have picked up a yellow in every home game bar three, Madrid have picked up a yellow every away game domestically. In the Schalke/Inter match, Damir Skomina will be the top man. The Slovenian isn't a strict ref however I think the Inter players might create some decisions for him to make tonight. They hate losing and may lose their rag if things aren't going their way, with Schalke picking up one or two trying to keep the Italians out. Inter domestically have picked up a card in every away game bar two matches whilst the Germans have picked up a yellow in every home match bar four. Double @ 2.33/1 - Bet365 5pts

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 13 April UEFA Competitions 2010-2011 23-21-3 -0.56 units (52.27%) Inter pick -103 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes Short on time here but I see Inter doing same damage at Schalke and possibly coming close to winning this thing on aggregate

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 13 April Schalke v Inter. Over 2.5 goals. 1.88 @ Pinnacle Although this tie seems like already decided, I believe Inter have something still left to prove. Schalke does not have the best of defenses, so there will be chances for Inter to get some goals tonight. An early goal would throw this tie wide open again. I think Milan will have an attacking aproach for sure today and therefore goals should happen even if Schalke scores the lot again. Real to win @ Spurs. 2.20 @ Pinnacle I think Real are too good team to take this match lightly even being 4-0 up from the first leg. Spurs will definitely go for win today as they surely don't want to lose at home. I'm sure Mourinho will field a strong line-up and one that can hurt Spurs. Barcelona showed yesterday that they can win the 2nd leg as well despite being in commanding 5-1 lead after the first match. Knowing what sort of coach Mourinho is can not expect any poor performance by Real tonight.

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 13 April Are any of the Madrid player's one yellow card away from being suspended???????????? Especially with barcelona up in the semi's. i cannot see mourinho risking some of his stars to miss the first leg of the semi's if they are remaining with one yellow card form suspension?

Are any of the Madrid player's one yellow card away from being suspended???????????? Especially with barcelona up in the semi's. i cannot see mourinho risking some of his stars to miss the first leg of the semi's if they are remaining with one yellow card form suspension?
There are five of them: Sergio Ramos, Angel di Maria, Christiano Ronaldo, Raul Abidol and Ricardo Carvalho. Goal.com adds: Ramos and Di Maria usually play on the right wing for Real Madrid and will probably be confronted with Tottenham's Gareth Bale if they feature on Wednesday. Mourinho reportedly fears that the Welsh winger's class could lead to one of them picking up a booking that would result in a suspension.

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 13 April Going with overs in Inter also. Inter have the potency with the likes of Stankovic, Sneijder, Eto'o and Milito to trouble the Schalke defence but regardless of Lucio's return, any side as attacking as the Italians will have deficiencies at the back, and even without Farfan, Schalke can take advantage. Ralf Rangnick, the Germans coach, is very much an ''overs'' manager, as shown by his exploits at Hoffenheim, and will see attack as the best form of defense.

Real @ 6/5 Stan James Looking at Mouhrinho's quotes Real looks good for the win. When will the teams be released? What is a good source for team lineups?
Official Champions League site is by far the best, and has the teams sometimes over an hour before kick-off :ok