** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Sweden Allsvenskan 2011

Re: Sweden Allsvenskan 2011 Djurgarden vs IFK Home side is looking very good lately and I rate them with first chance in this game. IFK was also a team very good lately and has good results, most of them being draws. IFK scored 16 goals and conceded 17 when played away from home. In the last 5 games played in internal competition they have 2 draws 0-0, 2 wins to 0 (3-0 and 2-0) and a draw, 2-2 at home with Hacken, last round. They are not a team that concedes many goals. Djurgarden will miss Agger,, strioker taking a red card last round! They had problems in scoring goals, but now seems that they managed to solve them. Striker Igboananike showed determination and concentration in front of goal. Home side solved their defending problems and will look to win for avoiding problems and involvement in relegation fights. I think will be a very close game with just few goals and I believe under 2 is the best option. I originally wanted to bet on a home win, but 3 wins in a row for Stockholm team should be much already. under 2 goals @ 2.76 with Pinnacle Sports

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Sweden Allsvenskan 2011 Gefle vs Kalmar In the last games when these 2 teams have met we had just 2 goals or no goals. Most of their last games have ended with draws, 6 in last 6, in fact. Gefle has scored only 14 goals in 13 games, but also cocneded 13. Kalmar scored just 9 goalks away and cocneded double quantity in 13 games. I believe in a game with low score in which Kalmar will try to defend and Gefle will try to attack. The defensive that both teams have lately are saying that this will be a over 2.5 goals, but I think the teams will fight hard for a goal. under 2 goals @ 2.54 with Pinnacle Sports

Re: Sweden Allsvenskan 2011

Today, 30 Sep 2011 1 X 2 bookmakers odds">B's
20:00 Syrianska - Djurgården 2.74 3.25 2.49 24
Tomorrow, 01 Oct 2011 1 X 2 bookmakers odds">B's
15:00 IFK Goteborg - Mjallby 1.70 3.57 4.75 23
17:00 AIK - GAIS 2.06 3.29 3.49 23
02 Oct 2011 1 X 2 bookmakers odds">B's
15:00 Elfsborg - Gefle 1.37 4.50 7.95 23
15:00 Helsingborg - Norrkoping 1.51 4.04 6.06 23
17:30 Hacken - Trelleborgs 1.52 3.93 6.16 23
17:30 Kalmar - Malmo FF 2.44 3.24 2.80 23
17:30 Orebro - Halmstad 1.42 4.31 7.29 2

Re: Sweden Allsvenskan 2011 Syrianska - Djurgarden =both teams to score (1.72) bet365 Syrianska position 14° points 27 Djurgarden position 11° points 31 Preview: Syrianska: unavailable: Besim Kunic (midfielder 0 / 0), Peter Ijeh (striker 19 / 5). Djurgarden: Suspended: Jonna Toivo (defender 26 / 5); injured: Johan Orem (striker 8 / 1), Joel Riddez (defender 14 / 0). Syrianska has a score in-house w6-d3-l4 goals scored 22 goals against 16 while Djurgarden has a score out of the house w3-d1-l8 goals scored 14 goals against 21. Both teams are near the relegation zone and are struggling to avoid play-out. The home team is in good shape, in the last four games has won three times with teams like Halmstad, Orebro, Kalmar by recording three goals / goals and three overs. The Djurgarden is in good shape, in their last four league games has won three times with teams like Kalmar AIK, Trelleborg doing encode three goals / goals and three overs. Given the premises and saw that both teams will play without making too many calculations and no holds barred, I expect an open game with many goals. :hope:hope:hope

Re: Sweden Allsvenskan 2011 Syrianska - Djurgardens: Draw @ 3.40 (Ladbrokes) 10/10 With the season near its end, both teams need points in order to avoid relegation. Syrianska is more desperate as its sits in 14th place with 27 points. But the hosts 6-3-4 home record does not inspire great confidence given the importance of the match for the opposition. Djurgarden sits in 11th place with 31 points, but has to be extra careful since 3 out of its 4 remaining matches are away. The guests are quite weak in their travels (3-1-8 record). Syrianska is one of the weaker teams it will face and Djurgarden will look to get at least a point. The draw represents a good percentage bet given the dynamics of the match.

Syrianska - Djurgarden =both teams to score (1.72) bet365 Syrianska position 14° points 27 Djurgarden position 11° points 31 Preview: Syrianska: unavailable: Besim Kunic (midfielder 0 / 0), Peter Ijeh (striker 19 / 5). Djurgarden: Suspended: Jonna Toivo (defender 26 / 5); injured: Johan Orem (striker 8 / 1), Joel Riddez (defender 14 / 0). Syrianska has a score in-house w6-d3-l4 goals scored 22 goals against 16 while Djurgarden has a score out of the house w3-d1-l8 goals scored 14 goals against 21. Both teams are near the relegation zone and are struggling to avoid play-out. The home team is in good shape, in the last four games has won three times with teams like Halmstad, Orebro, Kalmar by recording three goals / goals and three overs. The Djurgarden is in good shape, in their last four league games has won three times with teams like Kalmar AIK, Trelleborg doing encode three goals / goals and three overs. Given the premises and saw that both teams will play without making too many calculations and no holds barred, I expect an open game with many goals. :hope:hope:hope
No profit :wall

Sport Football (Sweden)
Event Osters v Jonkoping Sodra
Selection Osters
Strength 10/10
Date 04/10/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 2.10
Reasoning Osters 5th on the table and have a good records againts the visiting team and had already went to the visiting home and won the game in a 3 nil victory, so i can see them winning this game today with a superb attacking players they have i believe they should be able to prove this again in tiday game, so i give them all the point here in this game.
:gimme

Sport Football (Sweden)
Event Osters v Jonkoping Sodra
Selection Osters
Strength 10/10
Date 04/10/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 2.10
Reasoning Osters 5th on the table and have a good records againts the visiting team and had already went to the visiting home and won the game in a 3 nil victory' date=' so i can see them winning this game today with a superb attacking players they have i believe they should be able to prove this again in tiday game, so i give them all the point here in this game.
:gimme
Thats nice, but both Soderberg and Borg are suspended, and Blomqvist-Zampi is still doubtful, and these three are Oster`s best goalscorers this season with 10, 8 and 5 goals respectively. GL with your bet, I have this one as a draw. ;) :hope

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Sweden Allsvenskan 2011 Malmo - Hacken =Hacken 0, +0.5 HA (1.97) bet365 stakes 3 / 10 Malmo position 7° points 42 Hacken position 4° points 49 Preview: Malmo: Injured: M. Ranégie (striker 5 / 3), Jasmin Messy (defender 0 / 0); Suspended: Jimmy Durmaz (midfielder 25 / 4), Hamad Jiloan (midfielder 18 / 3), Jeffrey Aubynn (midfielder 20 / 1); absent: M. Halst (defender 14 / 1), A. Nazari (6 midfielder / 0). Hacken: injured: Majeed Waris (forward 16 / 3). The Malmo has a score in the home of W7-d3-l2 goals scored 16 goals against 12 while 'Hacken has a score out of the house w5-d3-l5 goals scored 19 goals against 18. This is a very difficult game for both. Mamo has yet to play four games while other teams only have two games to go. The home team is now very far from a possible promotion. The Hacken is in good shape is fourth in the standings and will try to maintain the position for the Europa League. The visiting team is undefeated for eight consecutive rounds. The direct confrontation between the two teams are w3-d1-l2. Malmo FF last season won both games against Hacken (3-1 home and 4-0 away from home). Hacken has not lost any of their last 4 away games. Mathias Ranegie is the leading scorer for Malmo FF with his 21 goals. Rene has made ​​Makondele 8 for Hacken. :hope:hope:hope

Re: Sweden Allsvenskan 2011 Malmo vs Hacken Home side has nothing important to play for in this season. They had some bad away games, collected just few points and for this they will end in the mid table. Hacken still has slightly chances for the 3rd spot. For thsi they should win here. Malmo made a 1-1 with AIK, team from 3rd spot. Hacken made 2 results of 2-2 away in last 3 away games with solid teams like Gefle and Goteborg. I think will have a tough game, but none of these two teams will be able to win the game. Therefor I choose a draw. draw @ 3.64 with Pinnacle Sports