maximize.gif IFK Norrköping v Malmö FF (17:00 BST) 4.4 3.65 1.96 101.10 %
maximize.gif Trelleborgs FF v Kalmar FF (17:00 BST) 3.6 3.72 2.16 100.96 %
Sunday 10 July 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif IFK Göteborg v Syrianska FC (15:30 BST) 1.45 4.8 9.2 100.67 %
maximize.gif Mjällby AIF v BK Häcken (15:30 BST) 2.94 3.5 2.59 101.20 %
maximize.gif IF Elfsborg v Örebro SK (18:00 BST) 1.68 4.2 6 100.00 %
Monday 11 July 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif AIK v Halmstads BK (18:00 BST) 1.42 4.8 8.55 102.94 %
maximize.gif Helsingborgs IF v Djurgårdens IF (18:00 BST) 1.62 4.18 6.5 100.70 %

Re: Sweden Allsvenskan 2011

Event Norrkoping - Malmo FF
Selection Malmo FF
Strength 10/10
Date 09/07/2011
Bookmaker/Price Nordicbet @ 1.95
Reasoning On the last July, 3, Malmo received and defeated Norrkoping by 2-1. Norrkoping is disappointing this season and they will receive the champion Malmo. Being 12th placed and having the negative home record of 2-2-3, with 8-9 in goals, they falling on the very dangerous zone of the table and his really poor football is not giving good feelings about the future. They couldn't win any of the last five games, having now three consecutive defeats. Malmo is also making a average season but they are doing it better than his today's opponent. They are not too far from the top of the table and as champion they are, they want to climb again to try to renew the title. I think Malmo is powerful than Norrkoping and they have value enough to defeat Norrkoping at their own stadium. History about the games between the two clubs says to us that Malmo use to be much better than Norrkoping, with 4-2-1 record.

Elfsborg : Orebro

Good odds for Elfsborg to win today and I think there could be many selections on this game which could bring us money. They beat Orebro three days ago 3:0 away and Orebro is in big trouble going on a three lost games streak scoring 2 and conceding 7. For today Orebro gonna have first goalkeeper suspended after the red card he picked in last game, forward Markus Astvald, defender Patrik Anttonen injured and defender Magnus Wikström is also a doubt. I can't see something else other than a win so I'll go for Elfsborg to win @ 1,50 and maybe take also Half time @ 1,95 or -1 Handicap @ 2,45. Good luck all! Selection: Home Win @ 1,50

Re: Sweden Allsvenskan 2011 Agree with Zacharael - Elfsborg at 1.50 is good value still. Another pick I like today is Häcken -0.25 in Mjällby v Häcken. I got it at 2.03 a while ago and it may still be available for slightly less than that at big bookies. Good luck!

Elfsborg : Orebro

Good odds for Elfsborg to win today and I think there could be many selections on this game which could bring us money. They beat Orebro three days ago 3:0 away and Orebro is in big trouble going on a three lost games streak scoring 2 and conceding 7. For today Orebro gonna have first goalkeeper suspended after the red card he picked in last game, forward Markus Astvald, defender Patrik Anttonen injured and defender Magnus Wikström is also a doubt. I can't see something else other than a win so I'll go for Elfsborg to win @ 1,50 and maybe take also Half time @ 1,95 or -1 Handicap @ 2,45. Good luck all! Selection: Home Win @ 1,50

Half Time: 1:0 Final Time: 3:0

:gimme

Saturday 16 July 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif IFK Norrköping v Syrianska FC (15:00 BST) 1.95 3.55 4.4 102.12 %
maximize.gif Djurgårdens IF v Mjällby AIF (17:00 BST) 1.76 3.8 5.6 100.99 %
Sunday 17 July 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif GAIS v Örebro SK (15:30 BST) 2.11 3.51 3.92 101.39 %
maximize.gif Gefle IF v AIK (15:30 BST) 3.05 3.32 2.62 101.00 %
maximize.gif Halmstads BK v IF Elfsborg (18:00 BST) 5.61 4.33 1.66 100.90 %
Monday 18 July 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Kalmar FF v Helsingborgs IF (18:00 BST) 2.45 3.42 3.1 102.31 %
maximize.gif Trelleborgs FF v IFK Göteborg (18:00 BST) 3.61 3.69 2.15 101.31 %

Re: Sweden Allsvenskan 2011 Norrkoping vs Syrianska Pick: Home win Both teams are close to the relegation zone. Norrkoping have 16 points, just one more then Syrianska. But I believe this is a perfect opportunity for Norrkoping to win. It is true Norrkoping is 11 rounds without a single victory. It is also true the coach Janne Andersson is under big pressure. Plus, Anders Wikstrom is suspended and Bobbie Friberg is injured. So, why I take Norrkoping here? From two different reasons. First, they have the home advantage. In most of the cases it is not a crucial advantage, but here it is because Syrianska is awful on road. They have scored just 2 goals in 8 away matches and it is a clear indicator of Syrianska bad away form. But the second reason is even more important. The gusts will be without eight, possibly nine players. Dwayne Miller is suspended, while seven more are sidelined with injuries: Roberto Massi, Johan Arneng, Besim Kunic, Abgar Barsom, Anders Baath, Suleyman Sleyman and David Durmaz. One more player is doubtful, Sharbel Touma with groin injury. It is clear Norrkoping have an ideal opportunity for victory.

Re: Sweden Allsvenskan 2011 Trelleborg vs Goteborg Pick: Away win Goteborg is favorite against Trelleborg from two different reasons. First of all, they are playing good at the moment. Goteborg have won in the previous two rounds, both times against Syrianska, 3:0 at home and 2:1 on road. It is clear the results will increase the players confidence. Coach Jonas Olsson has almost all players available for this match as only Sebastian Eriksson is injured. The second reason is connected with Trelleborg. And they have big problem with missing players, specially in the defense. Coach Tom Prahl is without a complete defense as Ibrahim Koroma is suspended (played 14 games and even scored 3 goals so far), while four additional players are injured - Johan Nilsson Guimar (played 7 games so far), Yousef Fakhro, Dennis Melander (played 4 games so far) and Peter Abelsson (played 6 games so far). So, I see big problems for Trelleborg on this match. Without five defenders, I don't see a way how Trelleborg will escape the defeat.

Saturday 23 July 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Helsingborgs IF v Malmö FF (15:00 BST) 1.94 3.65 4.4 101.67 %
maximize.gif Mjällby AIF v Gefle IF (17:00 BST) 2.37 3.42 3.3 101.65 %
maximize.gif Syrianska FC v Trelleborgs FF (17:00 BST) 2.5 3.5 3.04 101.47 %
Sunday 24 July 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif AIK v Kalmar FF (15:30 BST) 2.05 3.67 4.1 100.42 %
maximize.gif BK Häcken v GAIS (15:30 BST) 2 3.76 4.3 99.85 %
maximize.gif Örebro SK v IFK Norrköping (18:00 BST) 1.81 3.83 4.75 102.12 %
Monday 25 July 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif IF Elfsborg v Djurgårdens IF (18:00 BST) 1.5 4.6 7.5 101.74 %
maximize.gif IFK Göteborg v Halmstads BK (18:00 BST) 1.37 5.5 10.7 100.49 %

Re: Sweden Allsvenskan 2011 maximize.gif Helsingborgs IF v Malmö FF Skånederby Already sold out etc. Will be a war on the pitch and outside. Maybe will get suspended like last time. Malmö play vs Glasgow Rangers at tuesday in CL qualify round3. Maybe they got their thoughts on that match. Because the leauge is already lost. Advatange Helsingborg here.

Re: Sweden Allsvenskan 2011 Mjallby - Gefle: Draw @ 3.35 (Unibet) 10/10 Both teams aren't in great shape. The hosts are struggling near the relegation zone and have a 1-1-6 form in the last 8. Gefle is coming off 2 consecutive losses at home and has a mediocre form of 3-3-2. Gefle is the better team, but given their recent stumbling I can't see them winning here. At the same time I can't understand why Mjallby is the favourite. They have lost 50% of their home matches (3-1-4). Finally, Gefle is draw prone with 6 draws overall (7-6-4 - the most in the league) and with 50% draws in their away matches (3-4-1). Gefle will be happy to stem their consecutive loses and Mjallby will feel fortunate to get at least a point. The percentage bet is the draw, I believe.

Re: Sweden Allsvenskan 2011 Hacken - Gais: Gais @ 3.75 (Stan James) 10/10 Four points stand between 8th place Hacken and 4th place Gais. Both teams are solid at the moment with Hacken's form being 4-2-2 in the last 8 and Gais' form being 5-1-2. The teams are pretty level in terms of quality. Hacken's home record is average (4-3-1) while Gais' away record is mediocre at 2-2-4. The deciding factor, I think, is Hacken's Europa Cup involvement. The hosts may be a bit tired and also have their minds on next week's match against Nacional Madeira. So, the value is probably with the guests given the circumstances.

Re: Sweden Allsvenskan 2011 Elfsborg vs Djurgarden Pick: Under 2.5 goals The bookmakers are expecting goals here, but I don't think so. Elfsborg is playing good, no doubt about that. At the moment they are on the second place, just 4 points behind first placed Helsinborg. A victory here will bring them even closer to the top. I have no doubts Elfsborg will strongly attack Djurgarden, but I am also sure they won't have an easy job. Djurgarden is playing very good lately and they have five victories and one draw in the last seven rounds. Because of that I am expecting a hard battle and no more then two goals. But that's not the only reason for my pick. There are three additional reasons. First of all, Elfsborg will be missing the best player Anders Svensson and it is a handicap for Elfsborg. Speaking of absences, Elfsborg will also be missing injured Johan Sjoberg and Jesper Christiansen, while Djurgarden will be without Yosif Ayuba and maybe without Christer Youssef who is rated as doubtful. Second, Elfsborg have very hard schedule at the moment. They are also playing in UEFA Europe League qualifications where they managed to eliminate Suduva at Thursday. And just three days later Elfsborg will travel to Norway in the first match against Aalesund in the same competition. I am sure the players are tired at the moment. Finally, the first match this season played on 26.05.2011 was also not too efficient. Elfsborg won as guest, but the final result was 1:0 after Lars Nilsson scored the goal in the finish of the match.

Re: Sweden Allsvenskan 2011 Goteborg - Halmstads: Halmstads +1 (AH) @ 2.67 (Bet365) 10/10 Clearly, the odds for the home win are ridiculously short. Yes, Halmstads is on its way to relegation, but this means that they are playing each game without pressure and this may be an advantage. On the other hand, Goteborg hasn't shown any consistency thus far. The hosts stand in 9th place and have the 2nd worst home record in the league (3-2-3). Furthermore, Goteborg may have its mind on its Cup fortunes since they are unlikely to achieve any European cup qualification otherwise. Hence, the bet represents good value since it provide full cover even if Goteborg manage to win by a goal. Elfsborg - Djurgardens: Djurgardens +1 (AH) @ 2.00 (Ladbrokes) 10/10 The pressure will be on Elfsborg to keep pace with 1st place Helsingborg and try to capitalize on the later's stumble against Malmo. I think this may work against the hosts. Furthermore, Elfsborg has the fatigue and concern from its Europa Cup involvement to deal with and it is reported that they have a few important missing players for this match. Djurgarden has played well recently and has good form in the last 8 matches (5-1-2). The AH bet on the guests represents value since it offers full cover even in the case of Elfsborg winning by a goal.

Saturday 30 July 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Malmö FF v Djurgårdens IF (15:00 BST) 1.9 3.75 4.6 101.04 %
maximize.gif IFK Norrköping v Trelleborgs FF (17:00 BST) 2.12 3.6 3.75 101.61 %
Sunday 31 July 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Gefle IF v Örebro SK (15:30 BST) 2.35 3.45 3.4 100.95 %
maximize.gif Helsingborgs IF v IFK Göteborg (15:30 BST) 2.05 3.5 4.2 101.16 %
maximize.gif AIK v IF Elfsborg (18:00 BST) 2.34 3.5 3.3 101.61 %
maximize.gif BK Häcken v Syrianska FC (18:00 BST) 1.5 4.5 8 101.39 %
Monday 1 August 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif GAIS v Halmstads BK (18:00 BST) 1.45 4.6 8 103.20 %
maximize.gif Kalmar FF v Mjällby AIF (18:00 BST) 1.67 3.8 5.5 104.38 %

Re: Sweden Allsvenskan 2011 Malmo - Djurgardens: Draw @ 3.75 (Bet365) 10/10 Malmo and Djurgardens sit in 9th and 11th place respectively. The hosts have a sound home record (5-1-2). The guests have a below average away record (2-1-6). Malmo is the better team although they are not having a good season so far. Djurgardens started the season in a miserable way, but recently the team has picked up some sound form in the last 8 matches (5-1-2). The guests are still quite near the relegation line (3 points above) and need points to distance themselves. Malmo has a crucial CL qualifying match against Rangers, at home, this coming week where they stand a great chance of progressing after the 0-1 victory in Glasgow. Under normal circumstances, Malmo would be the better bet given the better quality and home form. However, given the impending CL match and Djurgardens need for points, the draw has good value. Both teams will be happy with a point from this encounter.