UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 5 April

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 5 April

Ronaldo is not 100%' date='Mourinho said that if he plays Mou and Ronaldo risk his health because their doctors said that he shouldn't play[/quote'] Personally, I wouldn't believe everything that Mourinho says in pre-match press conferences. Ronaldo's starting, so he must be in fairly decent shape. Jose did exactly the same thing with Damien Duff before a CL game at the Nou Camp when he was Chelsea boss.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 5 April INTER 4-3-2-1 Julio Cesar Maicon, Ranocchia, Chivu, Zanetti Stankovic, Thiago Motta, Cambiasso Sneijder Eto'o, Milito Remplaçants: Castellazzi, Cordoba, Kharja, Mariga, Materazzi, Pandev, N'tomo SCHALKE 4-4-2 Neuer Uchida, Howedes, Matip, Sarpei Farfan, P'dopoulos, Jurado, B'johann Raul, Edu Remplaçants: Schober, Escudero, Piestan, Junmin, Schmitz, Karimi, Draxler took more on sbo inter to win 1.76

Gomes Corluka, Dawson, Gallas, Ekotto Lennon, Sandro, Modric, Bale Van der Vaart Crouch
line-up as for i predicted for spurs, Ronaldo playing for madrid :\ I'd be very happy if we can get an away goal today 2-1 at worst hopefully COYS :drums

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 5 April Inter Milan - Schalke under 2.5 @ 1.75 :( Real Madrid - Tottenham under 2.5 @ 2.04 :( Early goals in the first few minutes ruined any chance of both games staying under. Send offs that followed was the nail in the coffin

Inter Mailand-Schalke 04 Inter is favorit but should be big favourites in my eyes.Lucio is suspended and Pazzini out because he already played for Sampdoria in the Champions League qualification.But Milito is back.Eto'o is on fire as well as Sneijder and all the fans will be there to push their team.They showed a good performance against Bayern Munich at home but were unlucky to score. Schalke has a new coach.they played much better agianst St.Pauli,but the hamburg team has the weakest squad in the Bundesliga.Kluge and Gavranovic are out due to injuries.Annan is ineligable to play.Huntelaar is still qestionable and Metzelder has broken his nose but will probably play with a mask.The good thing is that he has no qickness left in his foots.The only dangerous players they have are Raul und Farfan. Inter 1 1,75 188 bet 7pts Inter AH-1 2,53 188bet 2pts Inter over 2 1,60 (10/10) 10bet GL:hope
2:5:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

They'll still have their defensive issues - but I think they'll play in a way that will minimise them. I'm thinking we may well see a very clever performance from Inter.
I guess not, eh...Jeez this Inter team can't defend for shit. Chivu has to be the pick of the bunch. Props to anyone who took Schalke in any shape or form.

Real v Spurs Have to agree with Wittek, and thats coming from a Spurs supporter. With doubts over the Spurs defense before this weekend's match already and our forwards not exactly firing in the goals in recent games, they would hope for a 1-0 deficit but more than likely have to be happy with a 2-0 deficit. Ronaldo looks to be back fit, Benzema is a doubt but has not been prevalent. The key would be Ronaldo with his 27 goals this season, if we can harry him (excuse the pun) and break his rhythm up we might have some chance of staying in the competition before the home tie. You have to go back a year before you see RM dropping points at home, versus Barca and Lyon (all comps.) The Italian phase of our Champions league journey was a case of them underestimating us and Spurs overestimating them. This is totally different, forget about the primera league as both Barca and RM are well ahead of the rest, but if I was to have a go at comparing how Spurs would do in their league, I would have to say they would be Valencia or even Villarreal. Now that is just my own opinion and is in no way backed up scientifically or statistically, purely hypothetical. Spurs would have to be firing on all cylinders with a full squad to choose from to be in with a chance, which they're not! So for a selection I will be going for the handicap of -1 for Real @ 2.1 with PaddyPower
Bet Won But Bad Result for Spurs! Tie over. Bloody Crouch!:@:@

Tottenham + 4 corners @ 4/5 looks decent value with Hills
Match result: Real Madrid 4 Spurs 0 Corner count according to BBC website: 9-3 As I said, Real Madrid don't concede many corners - the problem is, often they just won't let the other team have the ball

Real Madrid v Tottenham Providing Bale & Lennon play tonight I think they will focus all of there attacks using the wings and with the pace of Lennon and Bale I see this is the main way they can hurt Real Madrid tonight. I expect an entertaining game with Tottenham coming out all guns blazing... My Pick - Tottenham Total Corners - Over 6 @ 6/1 - 10pts Staked @ William Hill
Final corner count according to BBC website: Real Madrid 9 Tottenham 3 (Real's strong defence and ability to keep possession make it hard for other teams to get corners)

Real Madrid v Tottenham Been looking at this game closely like I'm sure a lot of others have. The 0-1 loss to Gijon on Sat might be a blessing in disguise for Mourinho, there is no way they can win the league now and can fully concerntrate on the CL, the squad hasn't looked quite as fresh since Christmas but still their record in La Liga and the CL is exceptional. Higuain was a surprise sub at the weekend and is certainly their best option up front although he won't be starting tonight, I don't believe Benzema is in his class and haven't ever been that impressed by him despite some of his recent good press (out tonight regardless), Adebayor has looked decent when he has played for Madrid though and I wouldn't rule out a decent performance for him tonight against a defence he will obviously know well. The defence is solid and the midfield settled, think Ronaldo will start which is obviously a big boost, his pace is crucial to the way they play and along with Oezil and Di Maria will be the creative players most of the ball will go through. Alonso is a cracking player who keeps the ball moving through midfield with Khedira adding the steel alongside.. ---------------------------------Casillas------------------------------- --Ramos----------------Pepe-------------Carvalho------------Marcelo-- ----------------------Khedira----------------Alonso-------------------- --------------Di Maria---------------Oezil------------Ronaldo----------- ---------------------------------Adebayor----------------------------- Its difficult to pick many holes in that side, Oezil and Khedira have added so much to the side since they have arrived, Adebayor was a surprise loan move but can hold the ball up better than Benzema and link the play well which is likely to be important against what is likely to be a fairly defensive Spurs side keeping a deep defensive line.. Think Spurs were quite fortunate to go through after the battering Milan gave them at WHL, they had to be very dogged defensively which is not their natural game but they did it well and showed over the two legs they are not just an attacking side. The question is though are they starting to burn out? Their best player without question is Van Der Vaart, people talk about Bale but he is no where near the technical talent of VDV, if him and Modric tick, Spurs tick. Since coming back from injury though VDV has not been hitting the same standards he was before, most games he has been subbed halfway through the second half and is obviously disappointed with this stating that he 'expected' to be kept on the pitch for longer after the recent international break (although he wisely back tracked from this statement soon after by praising Redknapp's managerial skills!). He is a key player for Spurs tonight, we all know what Crouch can do in the air but he cannot run down the flanks, he will need support quickly from Bale and VDV, if he gets too isolated Spurs are likely to be in trouble. They have little choice though up front, they need someone who can bring others into the game as they are likely to be without the ball for long periods. Their side pretty much picks itself: ----------------------------------Gomes------------------------------ --Corluka------------Dawson----------------Gallas------------Ekotto-- --Lennon------------------Modric---------Sandro----------------Bale-- --------------------------------------------VDV----------------------- -------------------------------Crouch--------------------------------- Spurs are obviously underdogs in this one, it would make sense for them to approach it in the same way they did the first leg in the San Siro although they are likely to face a much sterner test than Milan provided. Real Madrid's home record in the CL so far is virtually flawless; Ajax 2-0, Milan 2-0, Auxerre 4-0, Lyon 3-0. This follows their home form this season, its very strong, before Sat they had won the last 25 matches there! Spurs away form has been sketchy at best, they have drawn 2 and lost 1 of the last 3 away to the sides that I think will occupy the bottom 3 spots in the PL this season in Blackpool, Wolves and Wigan. Their CL away form is pretty poor also if you take out the Milan game, not winning a game in the group stages. The recent scoring problems I believe are down to the aforementioned problems with VDV, he is the key to this side, with him not firing currently and Bale not 100% fit they could struggle to score. I do think they can have some luck down the flanks though, Lennon and Bale can certainly cause Marcelo some problems as he is not the best defensively and Ramos does like to get forward and leave gaps although I imagine he will be more discliplined tonight. Sandro needs to be superb tonight as we saw the problems Seedorf gave Spurs at WHL distributing the ball to the forwards, expect Alonso to do similar tonight with Di Maria, Ronaldo and Oezil. I'm not sure Spurs can keep this attacking line up at bay, the defense has certainly got stronger and more organised as the season has gone on and they will be severely tested tonight. Real can be patient, 1-0, 2-0 is a good score for them to take to London, and make no doubt about it Mourinho will know how to exploit Spurs and will have done his homework, for Spurs as I said I think the flanks are key and any joy they do get will need to come from the pace of Lennon and Bale. I can't see beyond Real here.. Real to win to nil: 2.5 (Ladbrokes) 4/10 ;) Time of First Goal 28+ 1.9 (Bet365) 2.5/10 :( 2-0 - 7 (Coral) 1/10 3-0 - 10.5 (Betchronicle) 1/10 :(
Well my analysis was actually pretty sound so I'm disappointed to only win 1/4! :lol..traded on Real to score another at 3-0 so didn't lose any on the correct score market, an alright night with a wee bit of profit. Glad I didn't go near the Inter game, what the bloody hell happened there!?..

Tuesday 5 April 2011HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifInternazionale v FC Schalke 04 (19:45 GMT) 1.61 4.24 7.47 98.88 %
maximize.gifReal Madrid v Tottenham Hotspur (19:45 GMT) 1.5 4.5 8.5 100.65 %
REAL MADRID - TOTTHENAM Real Madrid -1 1,80 sbobet BARCELLONA - SHAKTAR DONETSK Barcellona -1,75 2,00 sbobet I got confidence with the handicap of Real Madrid against Tottenham, I think the least one is a very good play, Real Madrid is strong at home and Tottenham have passed a round against AC Milan who lost his leg in the qualifying . Then this game is very important to win well in .Ho also took the handicap -1.75 Barcelona, again in my opinion the boat is able to overcome this handicap between the two teams for me there is an abyss , the Shaktar met a Rome that was in conflict with the coach Ranieri
:nana