** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Best offers for Cheltenham ?

I'm looking to open a few new betting accounts in time for Cheltenham with the intention of cashing in on the free bets offers. Q1. Those firms which give a free bet matching your first bet , if the free bet comes in can it be withdrawn immediately or do you have to gamble several times first ? Q2. Is Bet365 a reputable firm ? A fellow punter says they are cowboys who don't lay bets to advertised prices , any truth in there? Q3. Anyone know of some good offers out there ?

Re: Best offers for Cheltenham ? Yes, you usually have to roll over any winnings from a free bet offer (and usually your free bet stake is not included in your returns in case you weren't aware of that). Yes, bet365 are reputable (in my opinion I'd go as far as to say they were one of the best) There will be offers around nearer the time (although not as many as previous years used to throw up- must be a sign if the times). Take a look at bet365s channel4 offer and paddy powers money back offer if the fav wins the first race. Other companies will offer money back if ur horse falls or finishes second to a certain fav and extra places for each way bets- you'll have to keep ur eye out nearer the time. My advice would be not to place any bets unless you're getting your cash back if they don't run. all bookies will do this eventually - bet365 were the first to go NRNB (non runner no bet). Look for those letters when you place your bet. Good luck

Re: Best offers for Cheltenham ? Hi Ive been in lurker mode for a longtime although have a greatly enjoyed the reasoning behind various bets-its very interesting to see the different approaches people have. Anyway to get back to this subject if you are using the free bet for matched betting I wouldn't advise horseracing-searching around you should find much better odds to lay on football(generally european matches or tennis) -that's generally what seems to have the most closely matched odds to lay,and make sure you read the terms and conditions closely!! they are becoming quite sneaky these days!

Re: Best offers for Cheltenham ? Opened quite a few new accounts ready for cheltenham.Quite a few generous offers at the moment like Paddy Power free £100. Question , is Sportingbet a reputable bookie ? They're offering £50 free with £50 deposit. Question 2 , Totesport are offering free £10 bet following first £10 bet which seems a little small compared to the other firms.Are they likely to increase their offer during cheltenham week?

Re: Best offers for Cheltenham ? Bet 365 is the site is use most for betting, mainly due to the live coverage which is fairly comprehensive. The only issue I have ever had was when it came to withdrawing my winnings. I use several methods of deposit depending on various factors. Now on Betfair for instance, you can withdraw against any of your payment methods providing you withdraw at least the amount deposited in each of them, its free for you to choose providing you follow this rule. However, on Bet365 you must withdraw against the last payment method used regardless of the amount deposited by that method. For instance, I recently deposted an amount on my credit card( I usually use my debit card), and had a fairly big win. The wihdrawal i requested far exceeded my original deposit and in fact would have put my credit card in considerable credit. I tried to change my withdrawal method or at least split the withdrawal but they would not let me and I had to withdraw to my credit card. This caused me some problems as I then had to get the money back from my credit card company. Just a gripe, but it was quite frustrating.

Re: Best offers for Cheltenham ?

Opened quite a few new accounts ready for cheltenham.Quite a few generous offers at the moment like Paddy Power free £100. Question , is Sportingbet a reputable bookie ? They're offering £50 free with £50 deposit. Question 2 , Totesport are offering free £10 bet following first £10 bet which seems a little small compared to the other firms.Are they likely to increase their offer during cheltenham week?
I think if you're putting money down you should have done the research. Nevertheless, when you are taking up offers be sure to read the small print. Many firms expect your qualifying bet to be at odds of at least evens. Some of the lesser firms require you to 'turn it over' a few times. I think if you have to 'turn it over 6 times', that possibly means bets have to be 6/1 or total 6/1 as either an accumulator or accumulative odds that roll over to at least 6/1. As for SportingBet, yes they are reputable. If you are backing horses but know very little about racing, then i suggest you stalk internet forums before races and try and pick up of positive vibes or a general consensus. As for deal, go to this link. It tells you what firms are offering the best prices on each race. Below each company logo you will see a '£' sign. Hover your mouse above it and it reveals opening offers. http://www.oddschecker.com/horse-racing-betting/ante-post-racing/cheltenham-festival/supreme-novices-hurdle