PokerPlayer UK Tour OnLine Qualifiers - Gala/Coral - Grand Final - Birmingham

i'm lucky

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PokerPlayer UK Tour OnLine Qualifiers - Gala/Coral - Next stop - Teeside magazine freeroll with unlimited $1 rebuys open for reg for Sunday 7th August @ 7pm 5 seats GTD $5.50 qualifier with rebuys on Thursday 11th August @ 8.30pm 10 seatd GTD for the final on Sunday August 14th @ 7pm for a $33 buy-in Freezeout, 1st place gets $200 expenses with 2nd place getting $100

Re: PokerPlayer UK Tour OnLine Qualifiers - Gala/Coral - Next stop - Teeside

Nice 1 on qualifying for Teeside Teaulc. Was watching the online Final.:clap:clap:clap:nana Unlucky Beanolizzy Next time eh!
was sweating on that bubble hand with 7/7 against shorties AK :unsure but wooohoooooooooo :cigar:cigar:cigar 133g_4dc_u92am.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

magazine freeroll with unlimited $1 rebuys open for reg for Sunday 7th August @ 7pm 5 seats GTD $5.50 qualifier with rebuys on Thursday 11th August @ 8.30pm 10 seatd GTD for the final on Sunday August 14th @ 7pm for a $33 buy-in Freezeout, 1st place gets $200 expenses with 2nd place getting $100
Finished 3rd in tonight's final, so won a seat :) but bubbled the expenses :(

• 2 weeks later...

Re: PokerPlayer UK Tour OnLine Qualifiers - Gala/Coral - Next stop - Teeside Bump! Freeroll for Teeside tonight - 8.30pm Password on page 62 of September mag (issue 76) Haven't been able to get on Gala yet, despite 3 phone calls to support :wall another call coming up!!

Got back from Coventry Goliath game last week and the girlfriend has booked us a holiday to Tunisia on 2nd October so can't now make Teeside game :(
Sorry to hear that from the point of Teeside, but we enjoyed Tunisia when we went a good while ago. I don't know whether your seat is transferrable, but Helen was trying for one (as I have one already) if that is any use ?

Got back from Coventry Goliath game last week and the girlfriend has booked us a holiday to Tunisia on 2nd October so can't now make Teeside game :(
Have you already got a seat? If you want someone to play it I'm available. ;)

Sorry to hear that from the point of Teeside, but we enjoyed Tunisia when we went a good while ago. I don't know whether your seat is transferrable, but Helen was trying for one (as I have one already) if that is any use ?
Actually, I haven't started trying for one yet as I can't get into my Gala a/c at the moment as I've forgotten my password. (wondered why you'd left the PP mag open on the table :eyes.)