** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

WorkingForTheEnemy

Possibly the best freeroll for ages. Betfair are holding a special £10,000 freeroll, the thing thats so great is its only open to 1200 entrants which makes the chance of scoring a prize(and a decent one at that) are fantastic. Just checked though and there's only 60 places left so you'll need to be quick. Oh, u'll also need a password 3kings ;) Forgot to mention, this freeroll takes place 22nd Dec.

Re: Sign Up Quick! Nah went out in 500th, just before the first break. I was holding AJos, bet 200, someone else raised all in(700), I called (leaving me with 400) and so did one other. Flop came done J x x so I had top pair, top kicker. Bet all in, got called. Other guy turned over A 10os, turn produced nothing and he hit a 10 on the river for trips.

Re: Sign Up Quick! I went out about 206th. Was me the small blind and big blind. I had K9 and called. Flop K62 I check raised him and was raised back. Turn 9, K629 So went all in, was called by guy to find AA. Of course river was a 6 making him 2 pair, and that was me out, would have been sitting sweet had that not happened.