ARGENTINA Primera Division 2011 Thread

Re: Argentina Primera Division 2011 Thread

hey mate, yes, i was only reading a few days here but decided to post as well here, i hope thats alright for you :) hope we work something positive out together. i just started a south american blog, so feel free to hit me up there.
Thanks, left you a message in blogabet. :ok

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mariano' date=' i will answer later, argentinapreviews running good ? :) i know your name from other forum, i think thats you :) nice to meet you my friend. see you later.[/quote'] Everything ok, don't forget to contact me :) BTW, I agree with your Gimnasia pick, nice odds available now.

edit: but dont think that their is any "clear" game in argentina, there are never easy ones, just like boca - godoy last week. though league to predict
I know this very very well. The word "clear" was only for you understand me , because I dont speak english very well I will be waiting for your preview pasion latina, could you say me your name in blogabet and then I could look for your blog?

Re: Argentina Primera Division 2011 Thread just wrote some thoughts about the games this weekend.

velez - all boys -1 @1.85 nearly full stake for me. dont see velez losing here some points to weak all boys. quilmes - estudiantes 2 @1.85 must take for me. its an away game, yes, but both clubs play their home games in this stadium, so no big difference. pinchas have to recover after bad copa start at bel horizonte. odds too high, for a clear estudiantes win. river - buracan 1 @1.7 home win for me. river were last week the better team. will miss funes mori, young talented player while Daniel Villalva will maybe get his chance in 2nd half. huracan weak team. couldnt win any away game of their last 7. dont see river slip here in their first clausura game. fans expect a lot and they dont wanna go in 2nd league. you can read any thoughts from me here:

http://*****************.com/ maybe mariano can put some news into this thread as well. regards and good luck my friends.

Re: Argentina Primera Division 2011 Thread Hi pasion latina, i see that you constantly writing a link to your blog site which is i am afraid not allowed. Please read the PL rules in here punters lounge house rules If you have any questions, or you want permission to leave your blog link in your PL signature then feel free to contact forum administrator via [email protected] Anyway, great to have you here mate. :ok

Re: Argentina Primera Division 2011 Thread I fancy Velez Sarsfield to get a victory over All Boys tonight. The odds are short enough @ around 1.50 but I wanted to throw them in a double to make it worthwhile. I have no team news unfortunately so any help would be much appreciated; I'm basing the selection on the strength of Velez's strong home record and All Boys poor away record really!

Re: Argentina Primera Division 2011 Thread Am I missing something? From what I see Boca are a poor team, based around ageing attackers with no pace (Riquelme and Palermo) and Racing are a team in good form that could challenge for the Clausera title. Racing are 2.7 to win at home - I feel like this is a 'must bet' but it looks too good. Apart from the injury to Giovanni I can't see anything to put me off the home team, who beat Boca 2-1 earlier in the season. I'd love to hear counter arguments before I pull the trigger.

Am I missing something? From what I see Boca are a poor team, based around ageing attackers with no pace (Riquelme and Palermo) and Racing are a team in good form that could challenge for the Clausera title. Racing are 2.7 to win at home - I feel like this is a 'must bet' but it looks too good. Apart from the injury to Giovanni I can't see anything to put me off the home team, who beat Boca 2-1 earlier in the season. I'd love to hear counter arguments before I pull the trigger.
Giovanni's injury is TOO important. And also Yacob and Toranzo out in midfield, probably the team's best 3 players and almost their whole midfield. Their mood is not good at all because without Giovanni at least 50% of their chances to fight for the championship could be gone. Boca also without Ervitti and Riquelme. Unpredictable game in my opinion. Racing can win it and the home advantage maybe makes them a slight favourite, but i wouldn't be surprise to see Boca getting it. ...bet at your own risk :)

Giovanni's injury is TOO important. And also Yacob and Toranzo out in midfield, probably the team's best 3 players and almost their whole midfield. Their mood is not good at all because without Giovanni at least 50% of their chances to fight for the championship could be gone. Boca also without Ervitti and Riquelme. Unpredictable game in my opinion. Racing can win it and the home advantage maybe makes them a slight favourite, but i wouldn't be surprise to see Boca getting it. ...bet at your own risk :)
Okay, cheers for the info. Boca only managed to score in 3 of their away matches in the Apertura though, so I'm willing to take a risk. The odds are either wrong, or I've fallen into a trap, I suppose it's no guts no glory! :hope

Okay, cheers for the info. Boca only managed to score in 3 of their away matches in the Apertura though, so I'm willing to take a risk. The odds are either wrong, or I've fallen into a trap, I suppose it's no guts no glory! :hope
Well done Boca backers. I can't argue with losing as I was warned before the game. Impressed :ok

Racing Club - Boca Juniors All in all i think we will see some goals here, Boca with a lot of experience players in their attack. Racing will try as much as they can to repeat their winning streak from the opeing game at floresta. But i dont think it will be enough. Odds are great, even for the ahc. Boca +0 @1.91 wh 5/10 Boca @ 2.78 pinn 2/10 over 2.5 @2.2 wh 2/10
0:1 FT even the over didnt came, good result.

I cannot believe velez lost
two lucky shots from All boys were enough because of an incredible waste of goal opportunities from Velez :puke They were superior but nevertheless lost their first home game of the season.

Hi pasion latina' date=' i see that you constantly writing a link to your blog site which is i am afraid not allowed. Please read the PL rules in here punters lounge house rules If you have any questions, or you want permission to leave your blog link in your PL signature then feel free to contact forum administrator via [email protected] Anyway, great to have you here mate. :ok
sorry mate, didnt know that, ill write you guys an email, thought its not a problem to post blog sites like this one.

Re: ARGENTINA Primera Division 2011 Thread

bagzi, i heard that godoy cruz is without 8 players so can you confirm that, and what are your thought on home win? ty
well, i only follow brazilian soccer mate, so i can´t tell you anything about godoy cruz. :\ i hope our argentinian friends has to say us something about this game. :ok

What happened here? Colon Santa Fe – Gimnasia La Plata 1:3 Gimnasia since April 2010 without away victory, and when I bet against them, they win ... for me betting on South American football matches is like playing lottery. :lol
i bet on few south american leagues and trust me only argentinian primera is lottery, last few years unpredictable, i saw many times how teams, like godoy cruz yesterday, win with second squad...try to bet on ecuadorian, chilean or peruvian league, those seems easier sorry on bad english

Re: ARGENTINA Primera Division 2011 Thread San Lorenzo - Racing Club over 2 @1.85 5/10 188bet San Lorenzo won Godoi 2-0 and show signs of better soccer than in apertura. Racing have good players in front and if they manage to put counters on the pitch can cause several problems to San Lorenzo. Also Goutierez from Colombia will make his debut in offense for Racing that play again with 4-3-3 format. Both teams will try for the win, San Lorenzo overall seem better team so far but i cant see close game, despite that past encounters don't support much my selection.

San Lorenzo - Racing Club over 2 @1.85 5/10 188bet San Lorenzo won Godoi 2-0 and show signs of better soccer than in apertura. Racing have good players in front and if they manage to put counters on the pitch can cause several problems to San Lorenzo. Also Goutierez from Colombia will make his debut in offense for Racing that play again with 4-3-3 format. Both teams will try for the win, San Lorenzo overall seem better team so far but i cant see close game, despite that past encounters don't support much my selection.
1-2 over won +4,25u

Friday 4 March 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif CA All Boys v San Lorenzo (22:10 GMT) 2.58 3.3 3.11 101.22 %
Saturday 5 March 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Club de Gimnasia y Esgrima La Plata v Estudiantes de La Plata (20:00 GMT) 4.3 3.55 2.03 100.69 %
maximize.gif Newell's Old Boys v CA Huracan (22:10 GMT) 1.68 3.77 6.6 101.20 %
Sunday 6 March 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Racing Club v Olimpo (00:15 GMT) 1.9 3.56 4.69 101.79 %
maximize.gif CA Banfield v CA Lanus (20:00 GMT) 2.65 3.25 3.05 101.29 %
maximize.gif Godoy Cruz de Mendoza v Colon de Santa Fe (20:00 GMT) 2.24 3.41 3.5 102.54 %
maximize.gif Quilmes AC v CA Tigre (22:10 GMT) 2.54 3.25 3.12 102.19 %
maximize.gif River Plate v Argentinos Juniors (22:10 GMT) 1.81 3.58 5 102.89 %
Monday 7 March 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Vélez Sársfield v Boca Juniors (00:15 GMT) 2.25 3.34 3.57 102.40 %
maximize.gif Arsenal de Sarandi v Independiente (23:10 GMT) 2.31 3.2 3.6 102.32 %