** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Tues 1.30 : Supreme Novices' Hurdle

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Tues 1.30 : Supreme Novices' Hurdle

do you think cue cards 5/2 with ladbrokes will get longer or shorter or best to get on now? :dude
His price keeps getting taken, Paddy power aint moved from 5/2 i just hope they get done for their novelty bet. Stan james are still holding 3/1 From Sportinglife.com 1115: Stan James promised to go best-industry price on Cue Card for the Supreme Novices' Hurdle during their Happy Hour until 1200 GMT - and they've stayed true to their word by going 3/1 about Colin Tizzard's favourite. They also go 11/2 for Spirit Son and 10/1 about both Al Ferof and Recession Proof.

Re: Tues 1.30 : Supreme Novices' Hurdle 1.30 Cue Card whose 100% strike rate was stopped by Menorah LTO looks the one to beat here, Won twice at cheltenham and beat Dunraven Storm off the same weight back in November, should be Tizzards best chance here. Spirit Son looks the danger to the favourite, The french gelding has won both his races in britian by well over 20+ Lengths and could go on too keep his unbeaten in tack. Advice back Cue Card 10 Point Win @ 11/4 (Betfred) Spirit Son 7 Point Win @ 11/2 (VCBet) Danger Zaidpour

His price keeps getting taken, Paddy power aint moved from 5/2 i just hope they get done for their novelty bet. Stan james are still holding 3/1 From Sportinglife.com 1115: Stan James promised to go best-industry price on Cue Card for the Supreme Novices' Hurdle during their Happy Hour until 1200 GMT - and they've stayed true to their word by going 3/1 about Colin Tizzard's favourite. They also go 11/2 for Spirit Son and 10/1 about both Al Ferof and Recession Proof.
in to 9/4 now with ladbrokes ... :dude

Re: Tues 1.30 : Supreme Novices' Hurdle after thinking long and hard, i decided to go with cue card. firstly because hes has the best form on offer, and secondly: wouldnt it be great for a smaller stable like the tizzards to win such a valuable race? i think definitely yes..good luck to all!

Re: Tues 1.30 : Supreme Novices' Hurdle well done to all those on AL FEROF The negatives on Cue Card were there to be seen and there are no excuses from that run. How they wish they had run it Jan or Feb? The argument will roll on...... 1st 3 home Walsh, Geraghty, MCCoy - nothing changes does it!

Re: Tues 1.30 : Supreme Novices' Hurdle Well done the members who stuck with Al ferof and Ruby. Yipp Cue Card won the race many times in my head but not on the day, we pay our money and take our chance. Cant take nothing away from the winner.

Re: Tues 1.30 : Supreme Novices' Hurdle Was on AL ferof as he was value at 16s a week ago , cue card pulled to hard to me got to learn to settle better , Ruby gave Al ferof a totally different ride to the the one i expected , held him up and settled him instead of front running with him , it worked as stayers won the day there today , Captain chris a prime example .

Was on AL ferof as he was value at 16s a week ago ' date=' cue card pulled to hard to me got to learn to settle better , Ruby gave Al ferof a totally different ride to the the one i expected , held him up and settled him instead of front running with him , it worked as stayers won the day there today , Captain chris a prime example .[/quote'] Yeh fella, we all rule out ruby at our peril, the guy is pure class.

Re: Tues 1.30 : Supreme Novices' Hurdle Agree jimmy , your not wrong , i would run Cue card in the arkle next year . i still think hes a class horse mate , think Barry geraghty and walsh were brilliant today. The form of the race last years bumper proved right , Al ferof and Cue card are both good horses in my opinion more good races to be won with both .