MagOOs Football Magic S/R 56/67 Return +13.90 units

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: MagOOs Football Magic SR 86/101 Profit +33% Magoo, the folks are right. I have a laying system running. Its running at 4.6% ROI / Yield. This is based on profit / Liability. I would love to work it your way and say RIO is 18% but it isnt. If i was backing instead of laying I would be backing @ around 1.3 Can you tell me the ROI based on your calculation if I staked €10 at the 1.3? You are either just being stupidly stubborn or knowingly being deceitful with how you are working your yield for some glory At the end of the way you are reporting in an inconsistent way to the rest of the forum.

Re: MagOOs Football Magic SR 86/101 (+33 units) Greetings and salutations punters, players, lurkers and jerkers. Well, now that we're over that little speed bump, I think I'll add Frankfurt (German Bundesliga) to the list of teams I have. They have only played 3 draws this season, one in October, one in November and one last week - they have all been scoreless draws. Will post Betfair markets probably tomorrow. Cheers all :dude

Re: MagOOs Football Magic SR 86/101 Profit +33%

10 lays @ $10 is $100 staked but a liability of $1000
Your liability of $1000 is what you stand to lose in the same way if you had backed the selections for $100 each gives you $1000 staked therefore the figure of 10% yield is correct and this is the normal way to post on the PL S&S forum. See this post for more details. Also, in this case, profit and yield are the same.

Re: MagOOs Football Magic SR 86/101 (+33 units) Gday players This weekends lay draws look like this: EPL Arsenal/Wolves $6.40 German Bundesliga Frankfurt/Leverkusen $3.65 Kaiserslautern/Dortmund $4.20 FC Koln/Mainz $3.50 Werder Bremen/Hannover $4.10 Italian Serie A Roma/Napoli $3.45 Cesena/Udinese $3.45 Spanish Primera Liga Gijon/Barcelona $8.80 Espanyol/Real Madrid $5.10 (twice) Sociedad/Osasuna $3.55 Portugal Superliga Benfica/Guimaraes $8.40 Braga/Porto $3.65 France Ligue 1 Lille/Tolouse $4.50 Good luck everyone :dude

Re: MagOOs Football Magic SR 86/101 (+33 units) hi magoo bin following your post and its very interesting. I hate to admit this but i am being intensely drawn deeper into the bookies hole of gambling on soccer mostly weekends though. Anyway this trend has spawned something else in me that made me realise that it is possible to make between 10-20% profit on almost any match you bet on, as long as the match does not end in a draw. So the question is how do we determine which matches will not end in a draw? It doesnt matter if the home or away team wins, the 10-20% is guaranteed as long as the match doesnt end in draw. any ideas on how to develop a system to determine which matches wont end in draws? spill it out NOW.

Re: MagOOs Football Magic SR 86/101 (+33 units)

hi magoo bin following your post and its very interesting. I hate to admit this but i am being intensely drawn deeper into the bookies hole of gambling on soccer mostly weekends though. Anyway this trend has spawned something else in me that made me realise that it is possible to make between 10-20% profit on almost any match you bet on, as long as the match does not end in a draw. So the question is how do we determine which matches will not end in a draw? It doesnt matter if the home or away team wins, the 10-20% is guaranteed as long as the match doesnt end in draw. any ideas on how to develop a system to determine which matches wont end in draws? spill it out NOW.
Gday Kayus Good to hear from you. When I started looking at this theory I wanted about 10-12 teams spread over the various Leagues to bet on. The number of teams you wish to bet on is really up to the individual punter. Some guys dont like various Leagues for various reasons...eg Bundesliga... I dont follow the English Championship, because I think its too hard for teams to win their games... I originally looked at the points table, and beginning at the top, I selected teams which had a reliability factor based on their position on the table...eg ManU I would never include, as they play too many draws... Arsenal win a lot of their games, but have let me down 3 times... In the Bundesliga, the teams virtually picked themselves, as do the other Leagues...realistically, anyone can work this theory...all you need to do is decide the amount of money that you wish to outlay each weekend, and decide the number of teams in each League you wish to follow... As with all punting the final decision is up to you... As to why some teams play a lot of draws and some dont...I think it really depends on the coaching staff and the formations that each club use... some are very defensive, as can be seen by the goals for and against, the others are offensive, resulting in more goals scored, but more conceded... Hope Ive been some help... Cheers :gimme

Re: MagOOs Football Magic SR 86/101 (+33 units) Gday players I think most us spend a lot of time studying statistics, form, and team lists when it comes to punting on the football, but I wonder if its worth while looking at the actual formations played by various Clubs. Eg: If a team plays a single striker, then that player is likely to be double marked (eg Drogba) reducing his goal scoring opportunities. If that team also plays a truckload of defenders, then there is a possibility that they will struggle to win their games. If however, the team plays three strikers (Drogba, Anelka and Torres) that creates width in attack and gives more goal scoring opportunities. Its also beneficial if the strikers and midfielders double up as defenders as this creates more mobility going forward or back. Of course its nice to have an excellent captain and world class goalkeeper (something Arsenal lack)... Im probably waffling a bit, and the team formations are probably not known to the public until just before the match. Just a thought with the weekend matches coming up... Cheers all:hope

Re: MagOOs Football Magic SR 97/115 (+29.9 units) Buenos dias amigos After a disappointing result last weekend, we place our hard-earnt pesos on the following draw lays this weekend: Bundesliga Nurnberg/Frankfurt $3.70 Dortmund/St Pauli $6.20 Hannover/Kaiserslautern $3.65 Mainz/Bayern Munich $4.40 French Ligue 1 Tolouse/Renne $3.20 Italian Serie A Napoli/Catania $5.00 Udinese/Brescia $5.00 Spanish Primera Liga Real Madrid/Levante $11.00 Barcelona/Athletic Bilbao $11.00 Sociedad/Mallorca $3.50 Osasuna/Espanyol Barcelona $3.50 Portuguese Supaliga Sporting Lisbon/Benfica $3.50 Good luck amigos...some nail-biters there, Im sure... :hope:hope:hope

Re: MagOOs Football Magic SR 97/115 (+29.9 units)

Buenos dias amigos. After a disappointing result last weekend' date= we place our hard-earnt pesos on the following draw lays this weekend:..... Good luck amigos...
Are you sure you're from Australia ?... and not Argentina ? :tongue2

Re: MagOOs Football Magic SR 97/115 (+29.9 units) No worries mate... A draw lay is when you think the draw in a match will not occur... (0-0, 1-1, 2-2, and so on)...you lay the draw...you need an account on Betfair to lay..... Laying...if the draw is say $5.00 to lay and you want to have $5.00 on the lay you win $5.00 less the Betfair commission of 5% if one of the teams wins the match. If the match ends in a draw your liability is 4/1 ($5.00) times your stake...therefore you have to pay out $20.00...this is the simplest way I can explain it...:hope:hope:hope

Re: MagOOs Football Magic SR 97/115 (+29.9 units) Tbh the only thing i trying to over come here is the fact that i can lose 20$ for a profit of just 5$ for a win :) And to be able to play more games id need to start with a big bank roll. ( correct me if im wrong ) :)

Re: MagOOs Football Magic SR 97/115 (+29.9 units)

Tbh the only thing i trying to over come here is the fact that i can lose 20$ for a profit of just 5$ for a win :) And to be able to play more games id need to start with a big bank roll. ( correct me if im wrong ) :)
Thats the difficulty with laying...you become a bookmaker...its not everyones cup of tea...the strike rate has to be 80/90%...I suppose really, its a long term thing...

Re: MagOOs Football Magic SR 97/115 (+29.9 units) Ok here i go again.. :wall I made a draw lay on Napoli/Catania $5.00 for 5$.. the liability is 20$ if it ends a draw. My question now is.. on the top right corner there is a payout option that says 25$ whats that??? is im only gonna win 5$ if the bet ends in a draw ( feeling stupid again ) :$