** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

MagOOs Football Magic S/R 56/67 Return +13.90 units

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: MagOOs Football Magic SR 212/257 (+36.70 units) Gday players Draw Lays for the weekend: Germany Dortmund/Frankfurt $4.50 Hannover/Nurnberg $3.85 Mainz/St Pauli $5.90 Italy Napoli/Inter Milan $1.85 Portugal/Spain/Turkey no odds as yet Will update the midweek matches in Spain tomorrow and post Portugal/Spain/Turkey odds as soon as possible Cheers all :hope

Re: MagOOs Football Magic SR 212/257 (+36.70 units) Only 2 from 4 from the midweekers I tend to agree with other posters that Football betting as the season draws to a close is very difficult as the teams become more and more unreliable. I will, however, still post the matches to be considered for draw lays until the end of the season for each League. Next season, I have already fine tuned this theory, and will only be laying various teams for the draw if they are home or away, with maybe a very small number of teams both home and away... Stats updated

Draw Lays for the weekend: Germany Dortmund/Frankfurt $4.50 Hannover/Nurnberg $3.85 Mainz/St Pauli $5.90 Italy Napoli/Inter Milan $1.85 Spain Barcelona/Deportivo $4.70 Villareal/Real Madrid $4.40 Zaragoza/Espanyol $4.30 Sevillia/Sociedad $4.60 Portugal Benfica/Leiria $6.40 Maritimo/Porto $4.00 Turkey Fenerbahce/Ankaragucu $7.40 Good luck all

Re: MagOOs Football Magic SR 214/261 (+31.50 units) Weekend results: 8 from 11 with Benfica, Barcelona and Napoli playing draws Stats updated...draw lays will cease 2011/2012 season on 1.4.2012 (April Fools Day...as good as any day to finish I suppose, and easy to remember)

Re: MagOOs Football Magic SR 222/272 (+29.55 units)

Good results in here :clap
Thanks mate...its been a bit disappointing lately though... I think next season will be better as Im going to be a lot more selective... Cheers for replying...good to hear from you...:hope

Re: MagOOs Football Magic SR 222/272 (+29.55 units) Gday players Weekend draw lays: Italy Juventus/Napoli $3.80 Spain Malaga/Barcelona $3.85 Real Madrid/Almeria $12.00 Espanyol/Sevilla $3.90 Sociedad/Getafe $3.60 Turkey Sivasspor/Fenerbahce $10.00 Good luck all :hope

Re: MagOOs Football Magic SR 226/278 (+28.15 units) Thought Id post next seasons draw lays so as you guys can pick them to pieces. These are based on stats for the last season just completed. (H) obviously means Home games only and (A) means away games only. Where Home and Away games are both considered they will be shown (H)/(A) EPL Manchester United (H) only Chelsea (H) only German Bundesliga Hannover (H)/(A) Bayern Munich (H) Mainz (H)/(A) Nurernberg (H) Freiburg (H) Stuttgart (H) Cologne (H) Dortmund (A) Kaiserslautern (A) Spain Primera League Barcelona (H) Real Madrid (H) Athletic Bilbao (H)/(A) Espanyol Barcelona (H)/(A) Real Sociedad (H)/(A) Italy Serie A Cagliari (H) Napoli (A) Udinese (A) Palermo (A) Portugal Porto (H)/(A) Benfica (H)/(A) Braga (H) Uniao Leiria (H) Guimaroes (A) Turkey Fenerbahce (A) Manisaspor (H)/(A) Istanbul (H) I will post draw lays from day 1 of each League and all selections will cease on 1.4.2012. Happy punting til then players :cheers

• 3 weeks later...

Re: MagOOs Football Magic SR 226/278 (+28.15 units) Hi great post and a nice system you have going on I wish you all the best for this season. how much money have you made so far? Are you just picking home or away to win like a double chance bet on teams that rarely draw? You seem to get a good majority of them up. Are you doing singles on them just or doubles etc. I was thinking of giving this a go but am thinking of maybe putting them in lots of 4 folds or something because the odds of singles are low and it looks as though you can get a lot up at once. 4 would be about even money.

Re: MagOOs Football Magic SR 226/278 (+28.15 units)

Hi great post and a nice system you have going on I wish you all the best for this season. how much money have you made so far? Are you just picking home or away to win like a double chance bet on teams that rarely draw? You seem to get a good majority of them up. Are you doing singles on them just or doubles etc. I was thinking of giving this a go but am thinking of maybe putting them in lots of 4 folds or something because the odds of singles are low and it looks as though you can get a lot up at once. 4 would be about even money.
Gday player Good to hear from you mate. Simply put I just went through the major leagues and selected the teams that rarely draw. From memory, none of the teams listed had more than 3 draws last season either at home or away. I think that towards the end of the season many teams got tired (plus injuries/lack of motivation etc) and hence a few draws reduced the profit a bit, necessitating the early finish next season. As a recreational punter, I dont make millions. I have always been a systems follower, as its my belief a systems punter can be just as succcessful as a form student, and sometimes even more so...but thats another story...good luck with whatever you do next season and remember my commission is 10% of your first million..!!!:lol Cheers amigo...:cigar:cigar

• 1 month later...

Re: MagOOs Football Magic SR 226/278 (+28.15 units) Gday players Greetings and salutations Magoomaniacs and welcome to another season of the World Game. Lets hope we can make a few euros and also that the gambling gods smile upon us rather than scowl... German Bundesliga Draw Lays: FCKoln/Wolfsburg $3.55 Hannover/Hoffenheim $3.65 Stuttgart/Schalke $3.60 Werder Bremen/Kaiserslautern $3.85 Bayern Munich/Munchengladbach $7.40 Mainz/Leverkusen $3.70 Good luck if you're going to follow the thread... :hope

Re: MagOOs Football Magic S/R 6/6 Return +6 units Gday folks Next weekends draw lays: German Bundesliga Nurnberg/Hannover $3.60 Freiburg/Mainz $3.60 Hoffenheim/Dortmund $4.20 Portugal Guimaraes/Porto $5.60 Gil Vicente/Benfica $4.50 Leira/Academica (No market ... playing on Tuesday 16.8.2011) Good luck everyone :hope

Re: MagOOs Football Magic S/R 11/12 Return +7.5 units Gday players Early weekend draw lay markets: EPL Chelsea/West Brom $5.70 Manchester United/Tottenham $4.00 Germany Bayern Munich/Hamburg $5.50 Stuttgart/Leverkusen $3.70 FC Kohln/Kaiserslautern $3.55 Mainz/Schalke $3.50 Hannover/Hertha Berlin $3.65 Spain Espanyol/Granada $3.60 Real Madrid/Athletic Bilbao $8.60 Sociedad/Athletico Madrid $3.90 No other Leagues have commenced as yet and there is no liquidity in the Portuguese Supaliga at the moment. I will post Supaliga lays later in the week. Good luck everyone as always if youre following these. For those interested, if I post a price early in the week and I lay my bet later in the week for a shorter price and the lay loses, I will use the price I have taken for statistical purposes. Cheers all :hope Espanyol/Granada l

Re: MagOOs Football Magic S/R 11/12 Return +7.5 units

Gday player Mate, the Spanish footie has been postponed due to a player strike... 50 million euro owed to 200 players apparently...:unsure
Argh !! Had read about it, but forgot - 50 mill to 200 players, silly numbers but that's soccer.............. Cheers