** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

MagOOs Football Magic S/R 56/67 Return +13.90 units

Re: MagOOs Football Magic SR 97/115 (+29.9 units)

Ok here i go again.. :wall I made a draw lay on Napoli/Catania $5.00 for 5$.. the liability is 20$ if it ends a draw. My question now is.. on the top right corner there is a payout option that says 25$ whats that??? is im only gonna win 5$ if the bet ends in a draw ( feeling stupid again ) :$
You win $5 if its not a draw and lose $20 if it is... the $5 represents 4/1 in the old language...

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: MagOOs Football Magic SR 108/127 (+36.9 units) Gday Punters Have decided to flick Udinese from future betting and Im going to substitute from the Turkish Super Ligue - Fenerbahce This team has only played 3 draws from 22 games and have a goal difference of +28 scoring 52 goals with 24 against. Hopefully they can cut the mustard for us commencing this weekend. Cheers all :gimme:moon

Re: MagOOs Football Magic SR 108/127 (+36.9 units) Gday Punters Well hello sports fans and welcome to Magoos Magic once again. Lets hope we can get a clean sweep this weekend. This weekends draw lays are as follows: EPL Arsenal/Stoke $5.50 German Bundesliga Hoffenheim/Mainz $3.90 St Pauli/Hannover $3.70 Bayern Munich/Dortmund $3.95 Frankfurt/Stuttgart $3.60 French Ligue 1 Paris St G/Toulouse $4.00 Italian Serie A AC Milan/Napoli $3.75 Spanish Primera Liga Deportivo/Real Madrid $5.50 Espanyol/Sociedad $3.60 (twice) Mallorca/Barcelona $6.00 Portuguese Superliga Olhanense/Porto $5.00 Benfica/Maritimo $28.00 Turkish SuperLeague Fenerbahce/Kasimpasa $8.00 Good luck if you're following these. I'll post daily updates as normal over the weekend... Cheers Magooites and good punting to everyone :hope:hope:hope

Re: MagOOs Football Magic SR 121/141 (+45.4 units) Gday players Just noticed we have Spanish Primera Midweek matches on, so therefore our draw lays are as follows: Espanyol Barcelona/Mallorca $3.80 Sociedad/Levante $3.70 Valencia/Barcelona $4.40 Real Madrid/Malaga $10.50 Hopefully, we can get 4 from 4 leading up to the weekend. Good luck if youre following this fantastic thread !! :drums

Re: MagOOs Football Magic SR 121/141 (+45.4 units) Gday Players Greetings and salutations Magoomaniacs and welcome to the weekends jousting. Lets hope the Gods of Gambling smile upon us and if DiMarco has a bet, the Gods of Bad Luck decide to have a siesta. I will update the thread title after the final game in Spain tonite... Weekend draw lays as follows: EPL Arsenal/Sunderland $4.80 French Ligue 1 Toulouse/Sochaux $3.40 German Bundesliga Dortmund/Fc Koln $5.90 Hannover/Bayern Munich $4.10 Frankfurt/Kaiserslautern $3.50 Hamburg/Mainz $3.75 Italian Serie A Napoli/Brescia $4.90 Portuguese Superliga Porto/Guimaraes $6.60 Braga/Benfica $3.65 Turkish SuperLigue Genclerbirligi/Fenerbahce $4.40 Good luck everyone. I will update on a regular basis over the weekend as normal Cheers all :hope

Re: MagOOs Football Magic SR 121/141 (+45.4 units) Position Vacant I am seeking a personal trainer. He must be of Boot Camp mentality, be of strong mind and firm hand. He must be able to count to 100. Above all, he must be able to travel, as Im buggered if I know where diMarko lives. His sole mission is to ensure that diMarko completes his pushups as does not slacken off. He must also be excellent at Advanced Mathematics, as diMarkos future punishment will be created using the Martingale system for further transgressions Applications may be sent to me via pm as Im in witness protection...:dude