MagOOs Football Magic S/R 56/67 Return +13.90 units

Thought Id have a lash at something Ive been following for a while, and that is the predictability of football matches involving certain teams. By this I mean laying the draw when various teams are playing. These teams are the teams with the least amount of draws in the four major leagues. The teams I have chosen to follow are as follows: EPL - Arsenal/Chelsea/Stoke Italian Serie A - Palermo/Udinese Spanish Primera Division - Barcelona/Real Madrid/Espanyol Barcelona German Bundesliga - Borussia Dortmund/FSV Mainz There may well be other teams with excellent records, but I have reduced the number down to the ten I have listed for simple mathematics. I will post the odds taken for my bets each weekend and update every week usually on a Tuesday for those interested. I wont deduct the 5% commission for Betfair as I'm too lazy. Bets will be one unit. Cheers all ... :gimme See Post 221 for 2011/2012 season teams.........

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Magoos Magic Part II Hello there Sports fans...Ive decided to delete the disappointing Chelsea and also Stoke from my line up and Im going to substitute Hannover 96 from the German Bundesliga and Real Sociedad from the Spanish Primera League... Therefore my lays for this weekend with prices I have taken are as follows: Draw Lays Arsenal match $3.65 Palermo $3.95 Udinese $3.40 Dortmund $4.60 Mainz $3.60 Hannover 96 $3.75 Espanyol $3.75 Barcelona $14.00 Real Madrid $6.80 Real Sociedad $14 As Barcelona play Real Sociedad I will double my stake in this match. lol players :gimme

Re: Magoos Magic Part II Greetings and salutations sports fans - This weekends matches and the prices taken for the draw lays are as follows: Arsenal match $5.80 Dortmund $4.00 Hannover 96 $3.70 Mainz $3.50 Palermo $3.40 Udinese $3.50 Sociedad $3.55 Real Madrid $8.20 Barcelona $6.80 Espanyol Barcelona $6.80 As Barcelona playEspanyol Barcelona, we back the draw twice. lol players

Re: Magoos Magic Part II yield + 60% SR 26/29

A simple but nice idea with a very good start' date=' will be interesting to follow.[/quote'] Gday mate...yep, nice and simple. The good thing is, I can bin any team that starts drawing their games and substitute another team. In some respects, I suppose its not really a system, just an idea... Cheers...:hope

Re: Magoos Magic Part II yield + 60% SR 26/29 Well hello there sports fans and welcome to the magic of magoo. Two matches to bet on soon...they are: Arsenal/Chelsea lay the draw at $3.40 Arsenal/Wigan lay the draw at $4.70 Cheers to all and dont let the rain/wind/snow dampen your spirits for the festive season...drive and arrive safely... lol from magoo :hope:hope:hope

Re: Magoos Magic Part II yield + 60% SR 26/29 Due to a little inactivity at the moment, I have decided to include two teams from the Belgium Jupiter League, albeit on a temporary basis. Therefore add the following lay draws: Genk/Saint Truiden laid @ $6.40 (Postponed) Gent/Club Brugge laid @ $3.90 WON Dont forget Arsenal have two matches coming up, plus another next weekend. I will probably maintain the Belgium League matches until the other leagues resume Cheers all :hope:hope

Re: Magoos Magic Part II yield + 61% SR 28/31 Gday Punters Current status: OUT 31 IN 50 SR 28/31 +61% The following matches are coming up soon... I have taken the following prices for the draw lays: EPL Wigan/Arsenal $4.50 Belgium Saint Truiden/Cercle Brugge KSV $3.55 Zulte-Waregem/KAA Gent $3.75 I will post the EPL and Spanish Primera matches at the end of the week. Cheers all :gimme

Re: Magoos Magic Part II yield + 61% SR 28/31 Current status: OUT 32 IN 47.5 SR 28/32 +50% Aaah well folks, the football gods were not smiling on us today at Wigan. Wigan drew this match 2/2 with the help of an early penalty, and then... Arsenal leading 2/1 with ten minutes left Arsenal gave them an own goal... final result 2/2...as they say in the classics...shit happens...:wall:wall:wall

Re: Magoos Magic Part II yield + 50% SR 28/32 OUT 33 IN 46.75 +41% SR 28/33 Hello folks and a Happy New Year to everyone (excepting teams who draw with their opponents when my money is on the line) The weekend lays are as follows: EPL Arsenal/Birmingham $4.10 Spanish Primera League Barcelona/Levante $18.50 Valencia/Espanyol Barcelona $4.20 Getafe/Real Madrid $5.90 Zaragoza/Real Sociedad $3.50 Good luck everyone...bout time the Football Gods smiled on us Cheers all:hope

Re: Magoos Magic Part II yield + 41% SR 28/33 Good luck with your remaining selections Mr. M. I think you may be calculating your yield incorrectly. For laying systems, the yield is "profit/liability".... I make your yield around 9% (taking into account Bfair commission). Still a good return.... hope it continues :hope

Re: Magoos Magic Part II yield + 41% SR 28/33

Good luck with your remaining selections Mr. M. I think you may be calculating your yield incorrectly. For laying systems, the yield is "profit/liability".... I make your yield around 9% (taking into account Bfair commission). Still a good return.... hope it continues :hope
With all my bets intermingled in my betting history Ill have to re-calculate.. Stay tuned..

Re: Magoos Magic Part II yield + 41% SR 28/33 Firstly, let me apologise sincerely to anyone following this thread if I have calculated profit erroneously. I know there are a lot of punters out there that follow various threads and place their faith in the authors experience, knowledge, etc. Let me explain how I arrive at my yield percentage. The prices show in this thread are not really prices, they are dividends, which include the stake for every lay. Therefore 1 unit should be deducted in each case - eg if Zaragoza/Real Sociedad finishes in a draw today, the loss is $2.50 per unit not $3.50 as quoted in the thread. Therefore I have had 28 successful lays returning 28 units profit, less 15.45 units (Chelsea, Stoke, Palermo, Arsenal and AKK Gent) for losing lays, equals 14.55. With 33 units outlayed in total, this is a 44% yield. If its only 9%, its hardly worth bothering about....:sad:sad:sad