MagOOs Football Magic S/R 56/67 Return +13.90 units

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Magoos Magic Part II SR 33/38 Hey mr magoos! I find your thread really interesting and i will follow your work since you are showing some pretty nice results. When i get back home from holidays i will try these bets!:tongue2 But could you post the opponent of your team that you've chosen to bet on? Would be helpful. Cheers mate, keep the good work and GL! :ok

Re: Magoos Magic Part II SR 33/38

Hey mr magoos! I find your thread really interesting and i will follow your work since you are showing some pretty nice results. When i get back home from holidays i will try these bets!:tongue2 But could you post the opponent of your team that you've chosen to bet on? Would be helpful. Cheers mate, keep the good work and GL! :ok
Hey Amigo....good to hear from you...my apologies for not posting both teams...will attend to that from now on...I must admit, laying the draw is enjoyable...I hope the luck continues... adios :dude

Re: Magoos Magic Part II SR 33/38 Gday Punters Greeting and salutations to my millions of fans (I know there are none...well maybe 2)...just finished signing thousands of autographs at a function...moving right a long to matches coming up: Todays lay draws: EPL Arsenal/Manchester City $3.85 taken on Betfair Italy Palermo/Sampdoria $3.70 Udinese/Chievo $3.60 Could be a bit of nail-biting with these...hope the Football Gods are with me... Cheers amigos :unsure:unsure:unsure

Re: MagOOs Magic Part II SR 33/39 Gday punters Not a lot of action this weekend with the FA Cup matches being played and the Bundesliga and Belgium Juliper League still in recess so Im going to add two matches from the Portuguese SupaLiga and they are as follows: Porto/Maritimo draw lay Uni Leiria/Benfica draw lay With Italy and Spain, the Portugal matches will give us 8 matches to bet on. Ill will post the matches and Betfair odds during the weekend. Cheers all :beer

Re: MagOOs Magic Part II SR 35/41 Well hello there lurkers and MagOOites Lets hope for a clean sweep with the following lay draws: Spain Deportivo/Barcelona $7.00 Real Sociedad/Sevilla $3.55 Espanyol/Zaragoza $3.90 Real Madrid/Villareal $6.20 Italy Chievo/Palermo $3.35 AC Milan/Udinese $3.90 Portugal FC Porto/Maritimo $7.80 Uniao Leiria/Benfica $4.40 Remember folks, when calculating profit margins, the amount mentioned above are dividends, not prices. lol everyone :beer

Re: MagOOs Magic Part II SR 41/49 Yield +40% Gday Grex Thanks for your input mate, but Im afraid we will have to agree to disagree. Your list has a number of matches which mine has not, but overall it is a fairly accurate list of most of the bets. My calculation is based simply on the conclusion that a win is a win and a loss is a loss. A winning lay is +1 and a losing lay is - the price taken. Therefore I will continue to calculate the "profit" and substitute that word in the thread heading. It will be "profit on winning lays" less "losses on losing lays" equals "net profit" (net profit taken as a percentage of the total bets made) Cheers :beer

Re: MagOOs Magic Part II SR 41/49 Profit +40% Gday Magooites I have decided to delete Palermo from the Italian Serie A and replace that team with Napoli. Also, a new team from the French Ligue 1, I have added Toulouse. Hopefully, their fine records of winning or losing will continue. Cheers all until next time :zzz

Re: MagOOs Magic Part II SR 41/49 Profit +40% Greetings and salutations faithful fans and others - The following is a summary of what confronts us in the forthcoming weekend: EPL West Ham/Arsenal approximate Betfair market to lay draw $4.40 Italian Serie A Napoli/Fiorentina $3.80 Genoa/Udinese $3.30 German Bundesliga Leverkusen/Dortmund $3.65 Stuttgart/Mainz $3.90 Frankfurt/Hannover $3.60 Spanish Primera Liga Getafe/Sociedad $3.75 Sevilla/Espanyol $3.95 Almeria/Real Madrid $7.40 Barcelona/Malaga $16.50 French Ligue 1 Toulouse/Nancy $3.45 Portuguese Superliga Porto/Naval $15.50 Academica/Benfica $4.40 Quite a busy weekend. I will post if there are any matches postponed Good luck to anyone following the thread. :hope

Re: MagOOs Magic Part II SR 52/62 Profit +30% Gday Sportsfans everywhere and welcome to MagOOs Magic. Lay draws for the weekend and current data are as follows: EPL Arsenal/Wigan $7.00 Bundesliga Dortmund/Stuttgart $4.90 Hannover/Schalke $3.55 Mainz/Wolfsburg $3.55 Spanish Primera Liga Barcelona/Santander $18.50 Real Madrid/Mallorca $9.60 Getafe/Espanyol $3.55 Villareal/Sociedad $4.50 Italian Serie A Bari/Napoli $3.45 Udinese/Inter $3.55 Portugal Superliga Beira-Mar/Porto $5.40 Benfica/Nacional $6.40 French team (Tolouse) does not play until 29.1.11. Good luck if youre following this thread and having a bet...:hope:hope

Re: MagOOs Magic Part II SR 52/62 Profit +30% Well hello there punters and welcome once again to a wonderful weekend of Football, and hopefully, 12 successful lays. Some of the prices have eased and others have firmed, but I was on earlier in the week, so Ill leave the market quoted as is. Good luck if youre following these.:beer My 100/1 roughie double: Half/full doubles: EPL Wolves/Liverpool into draw/ManU... heres hoping...:beer

Re: MagOOs Magic Part II SR 63/74 Profit +37% Hello World..this is Magoo... Porto won 3 zip last nite... will update asap...so moving along with this weekends draw lays which are as follows: French Ligue 1 St Etienne/Tolouse $3.25 German Bundesliga Leverkusen/Hannover $4.60 Wolfsburg/Dortmund $3.80 Kaiserslautern/Mainz $3.45 Italian Serie A Napoli/Sampdoria $4.20 Juventus/Udinese $3.55 Spain Primera Division Hercules/Barcelona $9.60 Sociedad/Almeria $3.55 Osasuna/Real Madrid $6.40 Espanyol/Villareal $3.50 Only 10 matches at the moment players...could be a bit of nail biting this weekend, but thats why they call it gambling... Cheers all... good luck to everyone except bookies...:gimme

Re: MagOOs Magic Part II SR 63/74 Profit +37% Gday punters Leverkusen beat Hannover last nite, so we're off to a good start. Will update, including the Porto match at the conclusion of the weekend matches. Im looking for a clean sheet for the next 24 lays to give a strike rate of 89/100. Cheers all :hope:hope