LOTD - 25/11

Aidymac

Re: LOTD - 25/11 220 Taun: Organisateur Fav and top weight for a comeptative handicap on good ground, they wont hang about here and i reckon the selection is a few pounds too high, was found out last time when stepping up in grade and will find things tough here and is poor value whatever he does.

Re: LOTD - 25/11 Marino Prince 2.00 Uttoxeter. Place Lay. Bang in form and has form to win again this afternoon. Risen in the weight but still several pounds well-in, so on paper should go very close again. However, heavy ground today is a question that needs to be answered, and if it's not ideal then he'll struggle today. Well worth taking the chance he does at the short place odds.

Re: LOTD - 25/11 BELLFLOWER BOY 2.35 Uttoxeter. Place Lay. Recent form choice, but difficult conditions today and the jockeys lack a bit of tact in my opinion. Anything could happen in this race to be honest and so the current 1/5 about placing looks very opposable with very little risk.

Re: LOTD - 25/11 Wolv 5.40 - One Way or Another - place lay Bit surprised to see this one as joint 3rd fave for the sprint handicap as it was one of the 3 runners in the race that I 'put a line through' on first glance when I looked at the race last night ( and the other 2 are 25/1 and 50/1 at the moment) Apart from it's maiden win somewhere overseas about 3 years ago, it's never won over sprint trips. All it's wins have been at 8,9,10 furlongs It's a 7 year old - seems a bit old to expect it to start winning sprints now. To be fair it has run well in a couple of sprint handicaps, but only on soft ground, which plays to his stamina. Has run twice here at Wolves before and finished beaten 5/6 lengths both times - I expect much the same today !