Lay Of The Day - Monday

Aidymac

Sire De Grugy - Kempton 12:30 Bobs Worth looks to have a superb chance to win this Novices Hurdle and Sire De Grugy has a lot to find i feel to get involved.. Even though it was 2nd on its debut, it was beat by 8 lengths and it was by no means a good race and faces a stiffer test today.. 17 runners go to post so im willing to place-lay this one. 1 Point Place Lay

Re: Lay Of The Day - Monday 1250 Ffos Las Free As A Lark (place lay) Ran too free on debut and similar next time when falling so has issues in two departments. Small field so wont find any cover and may blow out close home, happy to lay for a place here with one or two useful looking debutants in opposition.

Re: Lay Of The Day - Monday Kemp 2.05 - Andytown - place lay taking a big chance here place laying a short price Nicky henderson favourite in a 5 runner race........ He's top rated on OR and was the best of these over hurdles and he's a cheltenham festival winner. But he has 2 big negatives..... First - his record when coming back from a break of 2 months or more - he's never won and has been beaten 31L, 57L, 11L, 24L, 17L and 29L Compare that to his record when he's had a recent run under his belt - 2,1,3, 1,3,1,6,3,1 Secondly - he's already had a go novice chasing and was an iffy jumper. These fences here at Kempton are amongst the stiffest in the country and any jumping errors could well be costly The opposition today doesn't look great so I'm really depending on him losing rather than something else winning and i figure if he gets round ok he'll probably win and if he makes mistakes he'll probably fall, so i might as well place lay him.

Re: Lay Of The Day - Monday 3:10 Shakalakaboomboom @ Kempton - Was over 5 lengths behind the winner in 3rd LTO at Warwick in the same class of race but a shorter distance.That was on chasing debut and I think Just Smudge has a better chance 1 pt lay bet Shakalakaboomboom