** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Murtagh to leave Ballydoyle

Re: Murtagh to leave Ballydoyle AOB falls out with every jockey they've had. Heard Murtagh hadn't been riding work for months there. Soumie is a hot head, can't see the two putting up with each other for long. Spencer rode too many poor races to be allowed back. Colm and Heff aren't good enough, master OB isn't good enough yet, and if he is ever good enough will be too heavy by then. Queally won't leave Cecil/Frankel at the moment. If they think Fallon's drug problem is over, then he could return. Don't think the owners had any fall out with KF's riding. He'd be my choice. Smullen is favourite though. Isn't he a relation of AOB's? Has the Group 1 experience too. Do agree with Mileni, there are not many jockeys around better than Silvestre, be in my top 10 if not 5. He's a must for a top job soon.:ok

Re: Murtagh to leave Ballydoyle I am more interested in where Murtagh will go than who'll ride for Coolmore. He is top class jockey. Had a bit of a quiet time recently, but he isn't enjoying his work and I can understand the dip in form. Whoever can snap him up as a stable jockey will have top class rider in his stable. I hope he comes to England. For me Pat Smullen is probably the best flat jockey anywhere in the world currently. I love the way he rides.

Re: Murtagh to leave Ballydoyle

AOB falls out with every jockey they've had. Heard Murtagh hadn't been riding work for months there. Soumie is a hot head' date=' can't see the two putting up with each other for long. Spencer rode too many poor races to be allowed back. Colm and Heff aren't good enough, master OB isn't good enough yet, and if he is ever good enough will be too heavy by then. Queally won't leave Cecil/Frankel at the moment. If they think Fallon's drug problem is over, then he could return. Don't think the owners had any fall out with KF's riding. He'd be my choice. Smullen is favourite though. Isn't he a relation of AOB's? Has the Group 1 experience too. Do agree with Mileni, there are not many jockeys around better than Silvestre, be in my top 10 if not 5. He's a must for a top job soon.:ok[/quote'] Smullen already declared himself out of the running. I was back home the weekend in Limerick and i was told to put my money on Soumillion by a guy that is very friendly with a horse-carer in the stable... Im sure they would be in the know... 11/10 now its as short as and im 99% sure Soumillion is the new Ballydoyle jock. Family schmamilly, he will make a mint if he joins Coolmore..

Re: Murtagh to leave Ballydoyle

What is Ann Stokell doing these days? :unsure
She prefers to wait earlier at the morning ahead of McDonalds and after the nice breakfast to saddle the poor little Amber Moon :) So why she needs to go to faster AOB arrows........

• 2 weeks later...