** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

$1500 football package - Bet24 Scam - Resolved

andybell666

Guys I won the $1500 champiosn league package at the weekend - it turns out the match I won tickets to is in London where I live so I do not need the flights or hotels. I have now recieved the tickets which are worth £30 each. Bet24 have said they are only to give me £300 when the balanc eof the package value is much more. What should I do? Am I being unreasonable askign for the full package value? It seems I have been penalised surely for living in the city where the prize is. All advice received gratefully as most of you guys have won packages etc... and know how they work etc....

Re: $1500 football package - advice needed

tell them you mainly live in the Outer Hebrides and London is your temporary address.
Better still tell them the second tickets for your bestest mate who lives in the Outer Hebrides, and as he staked you half the buy in it's only fair they pay out.

Re: $1500 football package - advice needed

Guys I won the $1500 champiosn league package at the weekend - it turns out the match I won tickets to is in London where I live so I do not need the flights or hotels. I have now recieved the tickets which are worth £30 each. Bet24 have said they are only to give me £300 when the balanc eof the package value is much more. What should I do? Am I being unreasonable askign for the full package value? It seems I have been penalised surely for living in the city where the prize is. All advice received gratefully as most of you guys have won packages etc... and know how they work etc....
Andy, PM me your contact at Bet24 please and I'll rattle their cage for you. :ok

Seems they've had a change of mind, nothing to do with 5pm deadline to nuke them?:loon It's just ridiculous that it's even happened. It's piss poor marketing skills and what is £600 to them? Anyway, it's sorted now as they've offered Andy the same package anywhere in Europe. Why the hell they didn't do that in the first place before getting all arrogant with a "final reply" as they put it. My final reply put there's in the shade, I'll never allow these situations to go for PL members. It's just a shame that probably other non PL members, don't get an option.

Re: $1500 football package - Bet24 Scam - Resolved I'll always step up for PL members, just not the ones with 1 post behind them because sorting it is time consuming. I felt like rubbish yesterday too, but got a major rush of adrenalin when I saw their arrogant reply, then went back to feeling like crap again. :lol What's annoying is often they'll get away with it too. Without mentioning names or website, there are website owners that wouldn't want to do what I did for the sake of ruining any future business. Personally, they need to grow some balls and say how it is, regardless of how much that company is earning you. I'm an affiliate of Bet24, but there's no way on this planet I was ever going to let them get away with that. It's nice to put the arrogant big boys in their place and teach them some humility. Scandy companies are very "bang, that's how it is" but you guys make PL what it is, and that's a big powerhouse in the industry that nobody wants to fcuk with. :lol