Sweden: Allsvenskan 16th - 20th of October

Saturday 16 October 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif AIK v Gefle IF (15:00 BST) 2.02 3.45 4.2 102.30 %
Sunday 17 October 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Åtvidabergs FF v BK Häcken (14:00 BST) 2.78 3.35 2.75 102.19 %
maximize.gif Mjällby AIF v Halmstads BK (14:00 BST) 2.1 3.4 3.95 102.35 %
maximize.gif Trelleborgs FF v Djurgårdens IF (14:00 BST) 2.37 3.35 3.2 103.21 %
maximize.gif IF Brommapojkarna v IFK Göteborg (15:30 BST) 3.25 3.45 2.4 101.42 %
Monday 18 October 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif IF Elfsborg v Helsingborgs IF (18:00 BST) 2.2 3.4 3.6 102.64 %
maximize.gif Malmö FF v Kalmar FF (18:00 BST) 1.64 3.8 6.5 102.68 %
Wednesday 20 October 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif GAIS v Örebro SK (18:00 BST) 2.75 3.2 2.5 107.61 %

Re: Sweden: Allsvenskan 16th - 20th of October Best pick of the week maximize.gif IF Elfsborg v Helsingborgs IF 1 @ 2.20 What a great odds on home win here! Elfsborg hunts the europe leauge playoff place and is in need for points. They are unbeaten at home this season on their articifiel pitch and Helsingborg struggles on articifiel pitch which was shown some weeks ago when they got wheelbarrowed by Örebro with 3-0. Also they miss many players to this match. Suspended: Ardian Gashi, Mattias Lindström, 2 very imporant missings Injured Erik Edman*, Joel Ekstrand*, Hannu Patronen, Erik Wahlstedt, Johan Eiswoldh, Fredrik Liverstam *2 major imporant missings Some of the injured players might be back but it doenst look to bright at the moment. If this people remains injured it means Helsingborg will travel to Borås (Elfsborg) with only 1 central defender and no central middlefielders. Helsingborg might get a draw with them here but a win i really cant see how they would get that! Bet fast the odds will drop

Re: Sweden: Allsvenskan 16th - 20th of October maximize.gif Åtvidabergs FF v BK Häcken 1 @ 2.75 Åtivdaberg really good form escpeially at home the odds of 2.75 screams value long way maximize.gif Malmö FF v Kalmar FF 1 -1 @ 2.62 The odds of 1.61 is really poor especially after its been a national team break for 2-3 weeks. Malmö 11 wins in a row at home but still Kalmar could stand up and fight but i dont think so since they sucked this season. If Malmö wins its with more than 1 goal so the only playable here is -1 handicapp at Malmö else stay away. IF Brommapojkarna v IFK Göteborg 2 @ 2.30 Kinda good odds since Brommapojkarna is one of the worst teams in the leauge and will prolly be relegated, only that worries me is that Göteborg has nothing to play for so dont know how motiviated they will be and that Brommapojkarna will give 110 percent (which is like 70 percent for them :tongue2) good value odds though.

Re: Sweden: Allsvenskan 16th - 20th of October

I think they win quiet easy but it been a national team break now and Malmö had many guys in the u19 and u21 national team. Also they will miss Ivo who is really important central middlefielder. But still i think they win the odds has dropped to 1.50 which sucks. I got -1 to 2.62 some days ago. I think if they win its with more than 1 goal because they are 2-3 classes better than Kalmar who miss their best goalscorer Ricardo Santos today due to suspension. So -1 is my play here.

Re: Sweden: Allsvenskan 16th - 20th of October Malmo, Kalmar = 1 (1.53) / over (1.72) bet365 Malmo position 1, 58 points Kalmar 8 th place 35 points Preview: Malmo: injured: Ivo Pekalski, Jasmin Sudic. Kalmar: injured: Ricardo Santos, Robin Öslind. The Malmo is making a big league offensive department has the strongest tournament in the 13 home games has won 12 times a game and a draw while the Kalmar is situated in a quiet almost. Easy task for the hosts against a team much less. Tendency to play on with some counter-sign a sign on the X and 2 in this case and a game over. :hope:hope:hope

Re: Sweden: Allsvenskan 16th - 20th of October 1. Malmo's defense speaks to unders, and Kalmar doesn't have the attack of a year ago. 2. The public is hammering the overs. Last Tuesday the line opened O2.5, -130, and O3 is now trading at 2.00. The public is there to be faded. 3. Malmo is favored by 90+ percent of bettors, for the fifth time in the past year. The previous four games ended 2-1, 2-1, 1-0 and 1-0. 4. I've been keeping track for more than a year now, and in all the premier leagues, when one team is favored by a goal and is getting 90+ percent of the action, games have gone 135-107 over 2.5 goals, but 61 games have had exactly 3 goals. That means that the record for over 3.5 goals is 74-168. Malmo/Kalmar - total Under 3 (-120)

So about the elfsborg - helsing game. Is it true that helsing is coming with great missings if someone can confirm this I think I will go for some high stakes on elfsborg.
Skador/avstängningar: Erik Wahlstedt (s), Hannu Patronen (s), Joel Ekstrand (s), Fredrik Liverstam (s), Mattias Lindström (a), Aridan Gashi (a) Joel, Mattias and Adrian is major missings, but i said before they will miss more players but the coach lied to media lolz. I just read that Anders Svensson (national team player) maybe wont play due to he going to be dad, maybe today - important missing Still i think Elfsborg will take this :) Elfsborg is like unbeatable at home and Helsingborg sucks at articifiel pitch + got missings.

1-1 Elfsborg 0-0 in Malmö so far, should of had a penalty and had some chances Come on now
Got a pretty heavy in-play bet on Malmo @ 1,90, so fingers crossed with your reasoning and pick! P.S. Ah, it seems the title race is still wide opened..losing 0-1 is so much like me placing a bet - must have jinx it!!!

Re: Sweden: Allsvenskan 16th - 20th of October Gais-Orebro = 2 (2.45) Totosì Gais position 11 ° 32 points Orebro 3 rd place 45 points Preview: Gais: injured: Björn Andersson (defender), Jimmy Tamanda (defender), Fred Lundgren (defender), Eyjólfur Hédinsson (midfielder), Calum Angus (defender); question: Kenneth Gustafsson (defender), Johan Pettersson (midfielder), Mervan Celik (centrocampista. Gais is one of the teams that have scored fewer goals in the league and is making a disastrous tournament and the Orebro is struggling to maintain the third position. Tendency to play on 2 no sign of relief in this case against the game 2. :hope:hope:hope

Gais-Orebro = 2 (2.45) Totosì Gais position 11 ° 32 points Orebro 3 rd place 45 points Preview: Gais: injured: Björn Andersson (defender), Jimmy Tamanda (defender), Fred Lundgren (defender), Eyjólfur Hédinsson (midfielder), Calum Angus (defender); question: Kenneth Gustafsson (defender), Johan Pettersson (midfielder), Mervan Celik (centrocampista. Gais is one of the teams that have scored fewer goals in the league and is making a disastrous tournament and the Orebro is struggling to maintain the third position. Tendency to play on 2 no sign of relief in this case against the game 2. :hope:hope:hope
Profit :ok