Euro 2012 > 8th - 9th October

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Euro 2012 > 8th - 9th October Livescore are a bunch of clowns. They had the Georgia 0-0 Malta FT result - nearly had a heart attack! Last week they had Hearts 1-1 Rangers FT well after the final whistle. Someone needs to tell them that injury time goals do count.

Re: Euro 2012 > 8th - 9th October

Armenia - Slovakia under 2.5 @ 1.73 pinnacle Slovakia are coming off winning both of their opening games 1-0, beating Macedonia 1-0 at home with a 90th minute goal, and then followed this up with an upset win in Russia. While Russia had the better of the chances, they managed to hold on after taking the lead in the 27th minute. They now travel to Armenia where they are expected to win but face a side that lost 1-0 at home to Ireland and then had a creditable 2-2 draw at Macedonia. Will not be easy for Slovakia but doubt that these two teams have goals in them, as Slovakia have not a goal in so far in these qualifiers while Armenia will look to build on their draw with Macedonia and make it difficult for the away side Andorra - Macedonia under 2.5 @ 2.27 pinnacle Andorra lost 2-0 at home to Russia, where they allowed an early goal before giving away a penalty for the second. Look to them to stifle Macedonia here who lost 1-0 away to Slovakia before a 2-2 draw at home to Armenia with both sides scoring their second goal in the 90th minute. Macedonia lack the penetration that Russia had and doubt that they will score twice here, while Andorra will look to home them out as long as possible and try to get a draw out of this game Georgia - Malta under 2.5 @ 1.97 pinnacle Having drawn 0-0 Israel and a 1-1 draw away to Greece, Georgia will fancy their chances of winning this game against Malta who lost 2-0 at home to Latvia and as well as having lost 3-1 in Israel. However can see Malta making it difficult for the home side as they are not the easy beats as they are made out to be. While Georgia are likely to win this game, doubt that this will be a comprensive win, and would not be surprised that Georgia come into this game a bit too confident and they underestimate the Maltese giving the two draws they picked up against a more talented opponents in their first two qualifiers Cyprus - Norway over 2.5 @ 2.09 pinnacle Like the look of goals in this game as Cyprus will be confident having gone to Portugal and led twice before scoring a late equaliser in the 4-4 draw with them. Norway too played well against Portugal with a good 1-0 home win over them after beating Iceland 2-1 on the road. Each side have shown that they are capable of scoring, and both will believe that they can win this game, so like the look of an open game wiith chances and thus goals in it Luxembourg - Belarus under 2.5 @ 2.11 pinnacle Luxembourg have yet to score in their two qualifiers having lost 3-0 at home to Bosnia-Herzegovina and losing 1-0 away to Albania. Belarus have had two very good results in beating Fance 1-0 away and drawing 0-0 at home to Romania, so they have kept clean sheets in both of these games. Like them to maintain this here as doubt Luxembourg have the quality to break them down, while the home side will look to frustrate their more favoured opponents for as long as they can. Belarus may end up winning this game but doubt that they will score 3 goals in doing so Albania - Bosnia-Herzegovina over 2.5 @ 2.29 pinnacle Albania he shown their ability to score as they have done so in both of their games, havng beaten Luxembourg 1-0 at home and drawn 1-1 in Romania. Bosnis have been inconsistent, in that they have shown that they score in beating Luxembourg 3-0 on the road, but also conceding twice in the 2-0 loss at home to France. With both countries being fairly close to each other, there will be a derby atmosphere and with both confident of their chances winning, should be an open game with goals in it. Portugal - Denmark over 2.5 @ 2.09 Pinnacle With a new coach Portugal will be looking to impress after drawing 4-4 at home to Cyprus and losing 1-0 away in Norway. Their is attacking quality in their side especially with the likes of Ronaldo there, but there is still question marks about their defence, and believe that Denmark are capable of scoring on them. Can see goals in this game, as Portugal will be looking to get their qualifers back on track and expect them to attack from the outset. Spain - Lithuania under 2.5 @ 2.85 centrebet Spain will have a number of important players missing for this game, with Xavi, Fabregas, Torres, Navas and Rodriguez all out injured. Their defence is still pretty solid but their attack may find it difficult to break down a Lithuania side that drew 0-0 at home to Scotland and beat the Czech Republic 1-0 away. Expect them to park the bus here and restrict the passing and movement of the Spaniards. Still believe their quality will shine through but not without them being made to work for it. Great value for a low scoring game
I stuck these five on an accumalator... Andorra vs Macedonia Under 2.5 6/5 6pm WON Georgia vs Malta Under 2.5 10/11 6pm WON Luxembourg vs Belarus Under 2.5 EVS 7.15pm 0-0 Winning Albania vs Bosnia Over 2.5 4/6 7:30pm 1 goal so far Cyprus vs Norway Over 2.5 EVS 7pm 2 goals so far 5 returns 140 :hope:hope:hope:nana Lost a lot on horses earlier but this will make up for it! If it happens!

I stuck these five on an accumalator... Andorra vs Macedonia Under 2.5 6/5 6pm WON Georgia vs Malta Under 2.5 10/11 6pm WON Luxembourg vs Belarus Under 2.5 EVS 7.15pm 0-0 Winning Albania vs Bosnia Over 2.5 4/6 7:30pm 1 goal so far Cyprus vs Norway Over 2.5 EVS 7pm 2 goals so far 5 returns 140 :hope:hope:hope:nana Lost a lot on horses earlier but this will make up for it! If it happens!
I guess I've lost this as Albania vs Bosnia was 1-1??? Do I lose?? Mann I just needed one goal :( :cry:cry

Georgia-1 + Uruguay -1.5 (friendly), double @ 2.02 bet 365 is i-man call. Have seen Malta play, and dink dey kyan gi a good game. However, with travel fatigue, and quality better on Georgrian side, I think 1-0 should be out of questions. As for Uruguay game, da people know dem, even with Forlan missin'. I have absolutely no idea what Indonesia is capable of, plus a friendly game factor, makes dis a risky bet, however I will gi it a go.
Georgia 1-0 Malta Void Indonesia 1-7 Uruguay :dudeWon Half bet won!:ok

As I've explained in the other thread the first game that stands out for me is USA over Poland but I feel the same about Germany over Turkey. The odds for Germany's win have gone up since Monday but frankly speaking I can't see a single objective reason for this "irregularity" apart from the fact that a lot of punters (?) are "chasing" Germany's failure to take 3 pts. I just checked kicker.de website for news and Germany will be missing Schweinsteiger but also Turkey are in some kind of personal trouble because playmaker and goalscorer (vs. Belgium and Kazakhstan)Alda Turan will also be absent. The statistics on previous meetings is poor as in the last 5 years they played each other only once in 2008 (Germany won 3-2) but anyway I would't put too much emphasis on that because since WC 2010 we have a "new" Germany with an abundance of young stars like Ozil, Mueller, Khedira, Kroos accompanied by fantastic and experienced goalgetters like Podolski or Klose and solid defence with Mertesacker and Lahm. Sure - Turkey is a solid, quality team but I'd say they are only a bit above Belgium. So if I could get 1,55 for a Germany's straight win in away game in Belgium it wonders me what's the story behind having a similar price at home vs. comparable team ? To sume up I'm happy with Germany -1 @ 2,10 (Bet365) which I think is a great price considering I get my money back if hosts fail to beat Turkey in a more confident way :hope
3-0 :cow

Re: Euro 2012 > 8th - 9th October Armenia - Slovakia under 2.5 @ 1.73 :@ How is this for an upset with Armenia scoring 3 times to beat a pretty good Slovakian defence Andorra - Macedonia under 2.5 @ 2.27 :D Georgia - Malta under 2.5 @ 1.97 :D Cyprus - Norway over 2.5 @ 2.09 :D Luxembourg - Belarus under 2.5 @ 2.11 :D Albania - Bosnia-Herzegovina over 2.5 @ 2.29 :@ Looked good at half time with a 1-1 score but they could not find another goal Portugal - Denmark over 2.5 @ 2.09 :D Spain - Lithuania under 2.5 @ 2.85 :@ Did not expect Lithuania to score which meant that Spain needed to attack once again to get the lead back, as they would have coasted with their 1-0 lead.

Whats happened to this place?
Good question. I've removed 12 posts from this thread that were either personally abusive, aftertiming, livescore chat, or total rubbish. Guys, Paul has made it perfectly clear that we're determined to keep the standards up on PL and to be honest this thread descended into total chaos tonight. We don't want to delete posts or to seem heavy-handed, but that sort of stuff has no place on PL and it won't be tolerated. Let's stick to what we're best at - quality posts with decent reasoning and leave the personal crap out of it.

Germany was the flash team of WC 2010. They scored plenty with Müller and Mesut and also very solid at the back. but this was with Schweinsteiger. He is good at the both sides of the pitch; defensive and offensive. He wont be in the German squad because of his injury. This will effect the strategy of Löw against Turkey. He can use a defensive name and want to stop turkish attacks that come from center with Nuri Şahin and Emre Belözoğlu. On the other side Arda is doubtful against Germany. he is an important first team player that can keep the ball on forward, pass the his defender easily. If he wont play this cause a trouble in scoring goals for Turkey. We expect much more from Nuri Şahin now. He is on fire and scored a beautiful goal from a free kick against Bayern last week. Both teams have important missings but fans will watch tough and close match. This game wont be missed. Both sides will be extra careful and they dont want to give 3 points to their rival. 35000 turkish fans are expected in the stadium so turkish players will be much more confident and relax than other away games. Last match these two teams played is in the semis of the Euro 2008. Germany won 3-2 in the last minute of 90 min. My bets are; under 2.5 goals @2.10 betsson 6/10 first half X @2.29 betsson 5/10 AH +1 Turkey @1.81 betsson 6.5/10 GL. all
We embarres lots of people tonight especiallt people who came to berlin stadium to support their home country. I saw the worst Turkey in the past 3 or 4 years. we were lack of tactic and passion who did very good in the last matches. we did nothing no defending no attacking. I dont care about the score. this is germany so defeat can be excaptable. but starting with a wrong eleven and tactic faults are not welcomed.

Very good reasoning Santos. Swiss' are much more impressive than Montenegro. Their defence is good and we can see Swiss teams are doing beyond expectations in EUROPA Cup. SWITZERLAND AW @ 2.55 7/10 :wall and Under 2.5 goals @ 1.55 9/10 :clapbetsson
poor

I will back Russians against Ireland. Russians dominated the all game against Slovakia but cant get the score. Stoch get 3 points for Slovakia from a distance goal. I can see Russians are capable of winning on away. RUSSIA AW @ 2.70 @6/10 betsson
:clap:nana

Re: Euro 2012 > 8th - 9th October Belarus @ 1.28 :@ Sorry if anyone followed me on this one, I really could not see this result coming at all. Luxembourg had lost 34 out of the last 36 competitive home games ffs! I thought Belarus had really started to emerge as a force but they are obviously not there yet. Switzerland DNB @ 2.05 :@ Another result I really could not see coming having watched both Switzerland's and Montenegro's previous two games. Didn't watch this one so not sure what happened! Hungary to win to nil @ 1.2 :D 8-0 no surprise really Czech Republic vs Scotland- under 2.5 @ 1.69 :D Bad day overall for me what with my main bet being a Belarus / Hungary winning to nil double.

Belarus @ 1.28 :@ Sorry if anyone followed me on this one, I really could not see this result coming at all. Luxembourg had lost 34 out of the last 36 competitive home games ffs! I thought Belarus had really started to emerge as a force but they are obviously not there yet.
I've said this on here before. Belarus are over rated by many. Possibly because of the emergance of BATE and the fact they have Alexander Hleb to call upon. They've been in exactly the same place for at least the last eight years.

Re: Euro 2012 > 8th - 9th October International Soccer 2010 Overall 31-16-10 +14.79 units (65.95%) Israel pick +133 to bet 1 unit I went back and forth on this game for a while and finally decided that I'm going with Israel. Benayoun is out and that should decrease there offensive production but Israel's form at home has improved a lot. Croatia struggled against Greece who they were expected to beat and we could see the same type of game with Israel. This isn't the same Croatian team we usually see, they've lost a few players to injuries or suspensions for this one. Even Bilic admitted that he would be happy to get out of Israel with 1 point.

Republic of Ireland v Russia - Ireland 0 AH @ 1.847 with Pinnacle (5/10) Republic of Ireland have been a work in progress for Giovanni Trappatoni and I think they're now ready to qualify for their first major finals since the 2002 World Cup. The Italian has built a strong, solid team with flashes of quality from the likes of Robbie Keane, Aiden McGeady and Damien Duff (although he misses this one). It's a side full of Premiership and equivalent level experience and they know how to gut matches like this out. Russia meanwhile haven't quite lived up to the high expectations they set themselves at Euro 2008. With the appointment of Dick Advocaat, they're looking to replicate their success under Guss Hiddink, but football is never that simple and their 1-0 reverse at home to Slovakia in the last round of fixtures showed they're not back to their best. After a cruel loss to France in the World Cup play-offs, Ireland will sense this is a big chance to get back to a tournament. Their group lacks any of the traditional "big hitters" and for many of the side, this might be their last chance to play on the biggest stage. On the team front, Russia will miss the injured Pavlyuchenko just as he's showing some form for Spurs. Aleksander Kerzhakov is in great form for Zenit, though, and will be a danger. At home, though, I think Ireland will be solid enough to at least not lose and I'm happy to take them with full draw cover.
Well, that was a good way to introduce myself here, eh? :eyes Caught parts of the game, looks like Ireland's soulless new stadium will do them few favours. It's far too inviting for good passing teams. Bring back Landsdowne Road! Onwards and upwards hopefully. Well done all who made cash last night.

International Soccer 2010 Overall 31-16-10 +14.79 units (65.95%) Israel pick +133 to bet 1 unit I went back and forth on this game for a while and finally decided that I'm going with Israel. Benayoun is out and that should decrease there offensive production but Israel's form at home has improved a lot. Croatia struggled against Greece who they were expected to beat and we could see the same type of game with Israel. This isn't the same Croatian team we usually see, they've lost a few players to injuries or suspensions for this one. Even Bilic admitted that he would be happy to get out of Israel with 1 point.
I got this feeling to and I picked Croatia to win since Benayoun is out and now afterwards if feels wrong. I get the feeling of a draw and looking at yesterdays matches there where only 3 draws.

Re: Euro 2012 > 8th - 9th October Israel v Croatia Israel DNB @ 2.50 Will Hill Israel will miss their best player Benayoun and this is a big blow for them. Still, they have plenty of good players on their disposal and a great coach, Fernandez. His defensive tactics will suit them well today cause we could see against Greece how hard Croatia finds a way through opponents net. This is a 50-50 match for me, and line should be at level ball, so this looks like a great bet. Croatia simply has no gameplan to win such games, they did win at Ramat Gan once but that was at the time they were playing with much bigger entusiasm and when most of their players were in great form(Modric, Eduardo). Imho, home win @ 3.77 is also playable for mid stake. Good luck.

Re: Euro 2012 > 8th - 9th October hi guys, tonight i believe that france will win. it won't be easy but the will take the 3 points. also croatia won't lose against israel of couse hc -1 is very good option also :cheers good luck and by next week there are some good moresssssss :clap a70nton :ok

Re: Euro 2012 > 8th - 9th October Croatia @ 2.34 pinnacle The loss of Benayoun who is the heart and soul of the Israeli team makes it difficult for them to achieve a result against the group favourites. Croatia have a solid defence and a very good midfield with Modric and Kranjcar there, while Olic is a good poacher around the box. They had a very good 3-0 away win over Lativa and a 0-0 home draw with Greece where they dominated and created chances but could not find the back of the net. They will look to make up for losing those points at home with a win here, and they did beat Israel home and away in the last Euro qualifiers four years ago

Croatia @ 2.34 pinnacle The loss of Benayoun who is the heart and soul of the Israeli team makes it difficult for them to achieve a result against the group favourites. Croatia have a solid defence and a very good midfield with Modric and Kranjcar there, while Olic is a good poacher around the box. They had a very good 3-0 away win over Lativa and a 0-0 home draw with Greece where they dominated and created chances but could not find the back of the net. They will look to make up for losing those points at home with a win here, and they did beat Israel home and away in the last Euro qualifiers four years ago
I like your reasoning and will follow. Also I would like to say that after losing to Belarus, France had their share of surprise results this campaign. They did very well against Bosnia and with the squad they have they will be able to beat Romania, because they can get a result when they need it. France & Croatia @ 3.63 William Hill

hi guys, tonight i believe that france will win. it won't be easy but the will take the 3 points. also croatia won't lose against israel of couse hc -1 is very good option also :cheers good luck and by next week there are some good moresssssss :clap a70nton :ok
:welcome to PL a70nton. We do require some reasoning to back up your bets if you're going to post them in the main threads. Otheriwse, you can post picks only in here: http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f6/weekend-bets-08-10-october-108482/ Enjoy the forum. :ok

International Soccer 2010 Overall 31-16-10 +14.79 units (65.95%) Israel pick +133 to bet 1 unit I went back and forth on this game for a while and finally decided that I'm going with Israel. Benayoun is out and that should decrease there offensive production but Israel's form at home has improved a lot. Croatia struggled against Greece who they were expected to beat and we could see the same type of game with Israel. This isn't the same Croatian team we usually see, they've lost a few players to injuries or suspensions for this one. Even Bilic admitted that he would be happy to get out of Israel with 1 point.
israel absolutly have more chance than croatia. :hope france have their last chance. they have to win if they want to continue.:hope

Re: Euro 2012 > 8th - 9th October France Romania HT score 0-0 @ 2.7 Israel Croatia HT score 0-0 @ 2.7 both betfair France and Romania have yet to score in the 1st half in four matches of qualifying. With Romania keen to defend and France's forward yet to really gel first half opportunities could be at a premium. Israel Croatia can also be a cagey 1st half where the away team is superior to the home team but not by large distance. These two teams are more likely to play cautious in 1st half and there might not be too much content with a 0-0 ht

Re: Euro 2012 > 8th - 9th October France v Romania; Lay 9 or less corners @ 2.26 Betfair Really fancy france to win this but there odds are a bit skinny. However after their much needed win away to Bosnia there seems too be a lot more optomism and togetherness within the squad and i fancy the French to come out of the blocks quickly tonight and hopefully gain a few early corners. Not normally a team known for a lot of corners, under Blanc they have averaged 10.5 so far in there first games and Romania 6. Not any kind of decent sample i know, but with Blanc deploying a 4-2-3-1 system, maybe its a sign that may about to change and with Nasri, Malouda, Valbuena supporting Benzema, i expect them along with the full backs getting behind the Romanian defence enough to see the 10 corners we need in this match. Also Romania as poor as their recent result have been, still have more than enough about them to force a few corners themselves in this match.

France Romania HT score 0-0 @ 2.7 Israel Croatia HT score 0-0 @ 2.7 both betfair France and Romania have yet to score in the 1st half in four matches of qualifying. With Romania keen to defend and France's forward yet to really gel first half opportunities could be at a premium. Israel Croatia can also be a cagey 1st half where the away team is superior to the home team but not by large distance. These two teams are more likely to play cautious in 1st half and there might not be too much content with a 0-0 ht
1 win 1 loss :\