** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

PL Exclusive Red Hot Poker Promotion! -- 4th October Start €1025 added

staffy

PL Exclusive Red Hot Poker Promotion! -- 4th October Start €1025 added  

1. 1.

Re: PL Exclusive Red Hot Poker Promotion! -- 4th October Start €1025 added

Tables updated. :ok Congrats to tonight's winners FUNKYB and Warbirds who claim a place in their respective finals. :clap Don't forget you also have an entry to one of the gtd games on RedHotPoker.
Congratulations guys and good luck in the respective monthly finals. PLWarbirds - don't forget you are entered into tonight's €5000 GTD tournament which takes place at 19:00 BST / 20:00 CET on Red Hot Poker.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive Red Hot Poker Promotion! -- 4th October Start €1025 added Wp PLwarbirds for finishing 7th in last night's €5k GTD tournament, from 103 runners. The €50 entry was prize for winning the Monday night €5 tournament, so a nice spin up. The €5k GTD tournament takes place every night at 7pm on Red Hot Poker and is one of the favourites of our players who seem to cash with great regularity. Last night the last two did a deal for around €1200 each. :cheers

Wp PLwarbirds for finishing 7th in last night's €5k GTD tournament, from 103 runners. The €50 entry was prize for winning the Monday night €5 tournament, so a nice spin up. The €5k GTD tournament takes place every night at 7pm on Red Hot Poker and is one of the favourites of our players who seem to cash with great regularity. Last night the last two did a deal for around €1200 each. :cheers
It was a good game indeed - wp to you for finishing 8th :) I'll check the sats for this one as I'd like to try it again sometimes Fred

It was a good game indeed - wp to you for finishing 8th :) I'll check the sats for this one as I'd like to try it again sometimes Fred
There are three €5 "lotto" satellites into it every evening at 17:55, 18:10 & 18:25. Called lotto as there are just 100 starting chips and 1 min blind levels. Fast and furious!! :eekThe prize pool is divided into €50 seats. For example, a prize pool of €225 will pay 4 seats worth €50 and a 5th prize of €25 in cash.

Re: PL Exclusive Red Hot Poker Promotion! -- 4th October Start €1025 added TONIGHT, and every Wednesday night at 8pm, we have a €10 Bounty tournament on Red Hot :@ Poker, where on top of the usual prize structure we give €100 to whoever knocks out RHP_Bounty. There's usually only 10-20 runners so not a long one, but fun and a nice bonus for someone each week. Tournament>Special>Bounty Hunter

7.45 in the lobby' date='will give this a go methinks[/quote'] Ah yes :lol 19:45 every Weds not 20:00!!! I see you were donked out in 3rd and that the bounty was then won by another PL player (Its-me) who turned €10 into €165 by overcoming only 12 other players! Red Hot :@ stuff.

Ah yes :lol 19:45 every Weds not 20:00!!! I see you were donked out in 3rd and that the bounty was then won by another PL player (Its-me) who turned €10 into €165 by overcoming only 12 other players! Red Hot :@ stuff.
yeah some fishy bounty hit his ace on the turn :eyes. not complaining though seeing how short stacked i was earlier...good game

or one of thems me :D
Bilnomates I presume. I'll add you in at next update. :ok I've been PMd by Its-Me but I would like them to own up in public if they want their points towards the final. Unless everyone but me had figured it out anyway. :eyes

Bilnomates I presume. I'll add you in at next update. :ok I've been PMd by Its-Me but I would like them to own up in public if they want their points towards the final. Unless everyone but me had figured it out anyway. :eyes
you presume correct :clap:clap

Re: PL Exclusive Red Hot Poker Promotion! -- 4th October Start €1025 added Well played woodie. Thought you would have let me win 1 of the games. I think both final hands played themselves really I oculdnt fold either especially the way you had been playing :eek :ok

We just sply that $20 mtt 4 handed got 329 next out would of got like 150 and being the shortest stack quite happy' date=' although had a stack throughout the tournie :)[/quote'] Wow, can we have some of what you've been taking please? You win both PL tournaments, you're now in both monthly finals, you then do a deal in the €2K GTD, thus spinning the original €7 to nearly €400 AND you've also won entry to tonight's €50 entry €5K GTD! Red Hot :@ - well played and good luck this evening.

Well played woodie. Thought you would have let me win 1 of the games. I think both final hands played themselves really I oculdnt fold either especially the way you had been playing :eek :ok
Sorry staffy, I didn't spot that you had come 2nd in both too (proves 2nd placers are never remembered :lol) - well done too. :clap