UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 29th September

Jase82

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 29th September Valencia v Man Utd First Scorer: No Goalscorer 8/1 Bet365 Under 2.5 Goals 8/11 StanJames I think with the injurys Man Utd have got at the moment they will be happy to claim a point in spain, where they have a very poor record with only 1 win in 18 games in there history and of there recent games against spanish teams they have really struggled to score with only 1 goal in the last 7 games. Looking at there past results against spanish teams Man Utd have drawn 5 of the last 7 by the same scoreline 0-0. 0-2 L Barcelona (Neutral) 0-0 D Villareal (Away) 0-0 D Villareal (Home) 1-0 W Barcelona (Home) 0-0 D Barcelona (Away) 0-0 D Villareal (Home) 0-0 D Villareal (Away) Good luck all

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 29th September Rangers vs Bursaspor Hello, newbie punter here, but dont dismiss my advice as I'm not a bookie spy, I would have to go for the turks tonight as they have a brazilian signing and they look equal to the rangers side tonight. when I place bets I weigh up the two teams 11 men vs 11 men and I ignore the price, if you follow the price you usually get beat and start talking out your pocket thanks to the bookies. The turks have 11 men very capable of stuffing the rangers side tonight and for that reason I am securing the 11/4 with totesport on this fixture. Lets hope i am right. :cheers Just wanna add they spent £70 million on the turkish team (the midfield star is Sen) Close game looks like I had a small one on Tottenham and rangers to cover it though ;)

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 29th September

In their last 9 CL away games' date=' Barca have won 1 (Kiev), lost 1 (Inter), drawn 7. Last year they drew away against Rubin, and lost at home against Rubin in the group stages which was seen as a massive shock. I dont see them as underestimating the Russian team again, however, this is no walkover. Rubin are solid at home and in the domestic league have only let in 3 goals at home this season in 12 games. They have won the league twice in a row and are fighting it out again, no Messi as the creative spark in a hostile environment and seeing Barcas away record in the CL I like the look of the [b']3/1 being offered by StanJames on the stalemate. GL:hope
Good stuff. Barca continuing to struggle on their CL struggles. Will keep looking out for that. :ok

1) Tottenham vs Twente. Over 3.5 goals. 3.50 @ Victor Chandler. Harry said that Spurs are going to attack today because they barely have a fit defender. That's so true. Anyway I couldn't imagine them not attacking. Goals galore today and I'm going for at least 4 goals to be scored. Price is too good to be missed! 2) Schalke vs Benfica. Over 2.5 goals. 2.16 @ 118bet I see value in overs here. Schalke has got huge attacking potential with players like Raul and Huntelaar at their disposal. The team isn't just clicking at the moment but there have been positive signs lately. Benfica also likes attacking football so I naturally expect open math from these two teams and therefor some goals,too. 3) Inter -1.5 AH vs Werder. 2.37 @ Bet365 Not a fan of Inter under Rafa Benitez, but they are making progress. Werder are a huge mess in Bundesliga and did beat Hamburg over the weekend but were lucky to do so. They are hit badly by injuries and are missing quite a lot important players. I expect Inter to have this one pretty comfortably.
Spurs & Inter both winners, Schalke & Benfica overs just came up short. Very good day anyway. :clap

Valencia v Man Utd: HT/FT DRAW/DRAW I see a stalemate here. The groups two strongest teams, and I think both will see avoiding defeat as a good night's work. Ferguson will be worried about the leakiness of his defence and will respect not only the impressive home form of Valencia but alsotheir strong start to the season. Utd's game against Rangers was just one of those games that happen from time to time and Ferguson know this. He'll be confident of his team having enough to win the remaining 4 fixtures after tonight's game. This could have goals all over it, conversely, though, it could be cagey - either way, I think it will be close between these two and so the odds of just under 4/1 appeal to me. I also think the fact that these two teams are considered easily the strongest in the group is another reason why they'll both settle for the shared points. Ferguson wants better at this stage but he won't be panicked into chasing a win when a draw will suffice.:hope HT/FT: DRAW/DRAW = 15/4 with Bluesq
:wall:wall:wall

Tottenham v FC Twente- Tottenham @ 1.92 Betfair This is a much better price than I expected on a home win and I fancy Spurs all the way here. They have not had a great start to the season but I feel their focus has been on the Champions League after working so hard to get here last season and I'm sure everyone at White Hart Lane will be looking forward to their first home game in the competition. Despite having some injury concerns at the back I think Spurs wil have too much for Twente going forward. Rafael Van der Vaart was signed with the CL in mind, while Luka Modric is a top class player who will pull the strings in midfield. This is Twente's first away game in the CL and while they are a solid side I think they may struggle away from home at this level. Spurs pummelled Young Boys at home in their qualifier and while I expect Twente to offer a sterner test, I think Spurs at a buzzing White Hart Lane will have too much for the Dutch side. Spurs are 1/2 on the William Hill high street coupon so this looks a generous price.
Winner- 4-1 Spurs, great price that.

Inter-Werder = over (1.80) / a (1.57) bet365 stake 5 / 10 Inter drew the first game of this round away against FC Twente with a score of 2-2 while Werder drew at home in the same group for 2-2 draw against Tottenham. Preview: Werder: absent: Fritz, Naldo, Frings and Pizarro. The defending champions after a disappointing first game are required to prove that they are still one of the strongest teams in the world. Bremen is a team that plays an unscrupulous football with many attacks and many times leaving the defense at the mercy of 'avversario.Con Inter Milan star has an attack I think the most logical prediction is 1 / over. Sign up for a decline in many books. :hope:hope:hope
Profit :cow:clap:ok:clap:cow

Rangers -Bursaspor =under (1.70) Totosì stake 5 / 10 Rangers drew the first game of this round with a score of 0-0 away to Man Utd while Bursaspor lost the first home game with the score of 0-4 against Valencia. Preview: Rangers: Injured: James Beattie (striker); in doubt: Steven Davis (midfielder), Steven Whittaker (defender). Bursaspor there were no significant absences. The Bursaspor is a young and talented team with a good offensive unit in their championship victories have 5 out of 5 with only one goal conceded. Bursaspor coach in the last league game has rested some elements of the first team during this game. The Turkish team will do a lot more attention than the defense department in the match against Valencia. :hope:hope:hope

Panathinaikos FC Copenhagen over = (2.15) bet365 stake 3 / 10 Panathinaikos lost the first group game away with a score of 1-5 against Bacellona while FC Copenhagen won the first group game at home with the score 1-0 to Rubin. Preview: Panathinaikos: injured: Govou, Cédric, Kant, Spyropoulos, Seitaridis, Petropoulos. Fc Copenhagen injured: Morten Nordstrand, Solvi Ottesen, Martin Bergvold. Panathinaikos coach said that if they still hope to go through and we have to win today's match as the others that are seen that Barcelona is far superior. The atmosphere at the stadium today is very hot due to the presence of so many fans then play at home of the Greek teams is always difficult for the great contribution of the public. For several absences in the two teams plus the desire to win by both the teams I think will be a game full of goals. :hope:hope:hope
No profit :cry

Tottenham Twente= 1 (1.83) bet365 stake 5 / 10 Tottenham drew the first group game away with a score of 2-2 against Werder while Twente drew the first home game with the score 2-2 against Inter. Preview: Tottenham: injured: Younes Kaboul, Gallas, Michael Dawson, Jermain Defoe; in doubt: Ledley King; rejoined the team after injuries to players like Benoit Assou-Ekotto and goalkeeper Heurelho Gomes. Twente: injured: Dwight Tiendalli, Bart Buysse. Twente coach said that Tottenham are a good team they have some players with international experience who are accustomed to these competitions. Tottenham is a compact team will have the support of the public so I think at the end of the prediction is 1. :hope:hope:hope

Hapoel-Lyon =both teams to score (1.83) bet365 stake 5 / 10 Hapoel lost the first group game away with a score of 0-2 against Benfica and Lyon won the first home game with the score 1-0 against Schalke. Preview: Hapoel: Injured: Lala Mahran. Lyon: injured: Jean Makoun, Ederson, Cesar Delgado, Cris; in doubt: Aly Cissokho; absent: Lisandro; include: Lacazette and Toulalan. The Lyon coach said the opposing team has some very good as Vermouth and Shechter is strong and tactically. I think that in addition to more absences in the formation of Lyon caloric intake of the home crowd will be playing with a lot of goals so my prediction is a both teams to score. :hope:hope:hope