Brazil Serie A September 11th-12th 2010

Saturday 11 September 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Atlético Goianiense v Fluminense FC (22:30 BST) 3.56 3.5 2.1 104.28 %
maximize.gif Flamengo v EC Vitória (22:30 BST) 1.8 3.5 4.6 105.87 %
maximize.gif SC Corinthians v Grêmio FBPA (22:30 BST) 1.62 3.9 7 101.66 %
Sunday 12 September 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Atlético Mineiro v Grêmio Prudente (20:00 BST) 1.72 3.5 5 106.71 %
maximize.gif Avaí FC v Cruzeiro EC (20:00 BST) 3.25 3.35 2.5 100.62 %
maximize.gif Botafogo FR v São Paulo FC (20:00 BST) 2.1 3.35 3.5 106.04 %
maximize.gif Palmeiras v Vasco da Gama (20:00 BST) 1.9 3.25 3.6 110.93 %
maximize.gif Ceará SC v Santos FC (22:30 BST) 2.52 3.2 2.36 113.31 %
maximize.gif Guarani Futebol Club v Atlético Paranaense (22:30 BST) 2.1 3.3 3.6 105.70 %
maximize.gif SC Internacional v Goiás EC (22:30 BST) 1.31 4.7 11 106.70 %

Re: Brazil Serie A September 11th-12th 2010 Atlético Goia-Flu - Both teams to score @1.66 (b365) Atlético Goianiense is getting slightly better results since the end of July, losing less and drawing more. They won their last home game 4-1 vs Vitoria, and they drew 2-2 vs Avai in the previous one. Elias is back, after a one-game suspension. Flu is currently the best team of the league, with a 12-5-3 WDL and a +18 goal difference. Washington scored twice three days ago vs Ceara, which should mitigate the absence of Emerson. I'm leery of how this game could end up if one or both of the prolific forwards are in a good day, so I'll go with a safer (to me) both teams to score.

Re: Brazil Serie A September 11th-12th 2010 Gremio +0.75 @1.95 (188bet) Corinthians is the best home teams of Brasileirão (WDL: 10-0-0, 24-6 GF/GA), but both Ronaldo and Roberto Carlos are doubtful, while Alessandro is suspended and Dentinho is injured. Moreover, there is the 'clash' vs Flu next week, and I guess no one would like to miss it. Gremio stands in 14th place and never won on the road this season, but they are in a good streak two home wins and two draws on the road, which should give them some confidence. Jonas and Borges have had decent results upfront so far. Obviously, Corinthians are favorite, but a draw isn't totally unlikely, and with a decent price on the handicap, I'm willing to give it a shot for small stakes.

Re: Brazil Serie A September 11th-12th 2010

Gremio +0.75 @1.95 (188bet) Corinthians is the best home teams of Brasileirão (WDL: 10-0-0, 24-6 GF/GA), but both Ronaldo and Roberto Carlos are doubtful, while Alessandro is suspended and Dentinho is injured. Moreover, there is the 'clash' vs Flu next week, and I guess no one would like to miss it. Gremio stands in 14th place and never won on the road this season, but they are in a good streak two home wins and two draws on the road, which should give them some confidence. Jonas and Borges have had decent results upfront so far. Obviously, Corinthians are favorite, but a draw isn't totally unlikely, and with a decent price on the handicap, I'm willing to give it a shot for small stakes.
Official line ups: Corinthians Julio Cesar; Moacir, Paulo André, William e Roberto Carlos (Leandro Castán); Ralf, Jucilei, Elias e Bruno César; Jorge Henrique e Ronaldo. Técnico: Adilson Batista. Grêmio Victor; Gabriel, Rafael Marques, Vilson e Fábio Santos; Roberson, Adílson, Douglas e Souza; Borges e Jonas. Técnico: Renato Gaúcho.

Atlético Goia-Flu - Both teams to score @1.66 (b365) Atlético Goianiense is getting slightly better results since the end of July, losing less and drawing more. They won their last home game 4-1 vs Vitoria, and they drew 2-2 vs Avai in the previous one. Elias is back, after a one-game suspension. Flu is currently the best team of the league, with a 12-5-3 WDL and a +18 goal difference. Washington scored twice three days ago vs Ceara, which should mitigate the absence of Emerson. I'm leery of how this game could end up if one or both of the prolific forwards are in a good day, so I'll go with a safer (to me) both teams to score.
2-1 :beer
Gremio +0.75 @1.95 (188bet) Corinthians is the best home teams of Brasileirão (WDL: 10-0-0, 24-6 GF/GA), but both Ronaldo and Roberto Carlos are doubtful, while Alessandro is suspended and Dentinho is injured. Moreover, there is the 'clash' vs Flu next week, and I guess no one would like to miss it. Gremio stands in 14th place and never won on the road this season, but they are in a good streak two home wins and two draws on the road, which should give them some confidence. Jonas and Borges have had decent results upfront so far. Obviously, Corinthians are favorite, but a draw isn't totally unlikely, and with a decent price on the handicap, I'm willing to give it a shot for small stakes.
0-1 :beer

Re: Brazil Serie A September 11th-12th 2010 Ceara-Santos = both teams to score (1.80) bet365 stake 5 / 10 Ceara is 13th in the standings with 25 points in 20 games with a roadmap in house w5-d4-l1 goals scored 5 goals conceded 4. Santos is the 5th in the standings with 31 points in 19 games with a roadmap out of the house w3-d3-l4 goals scored 14 goals conceded 18. The Ceara has lost the last game played outdoors with a score of 1-3 against Fluminense and Santos had lost their last home match with the score 0-1 against Botafogo. Preview: Ceara: Injured Washington, Diego. Santos Pending Danilo injured: Rodriguinho, Bruno Rodrigo, Paulo Henrique Ganso. Possible configurations: Ceará: Michel Oziel Alves, Anderson, and Fabricio Ernandes, Hellen, Michel Camilo and Mark John, Kempes and Magno Alves Coach: Dimas Filgueiras Santos Rafael; Para, Edu Dracena, Durval and Sandro, Roberto Brum (Adriano), Arouca, Dewey (Zé Eduardo or Madson) and Marquinhos, and Neymar Keirrison Coach: Dorival Júnior The Ceara in the last 5 games has w0 d1-l4-end coach Mario Sergio has left the club and instead took over Dilma Filgueiras hoping to get something good. Santos in the last 5 games showed w3-D1-L1 and then the coach is going to play with three strikers to try to win the game. :hope:hope:hope

Re: Brazil Serie A September 11th-12th 2010 12 games unbeaten run for Vasco - it has to end one day, hope it is tonight. Odds for HW are great, hope Palmeiras do not drop the games as they did with 'Zeiro... Going against Sao Paolo is dangerous these days, they are back in the race and with improving results. I can't see them losing to nil, hence Over 2,5 Goals at tasty odds, bet365. GL

Ceara-Santos = both teams to score (1.80) bet365 stake 5 / 10 Ceara is 13th in the standings with 25 points in 20 games with a roadmap in house w5-d4-l1 goals scored 5 goals conceded 4. Santos is the 5th in the standings with 31 points in 19 games with a roadmap out of the house w3-d3-l4 goals scored 14 goals conceded 18. The Ceara has lost the last game played outdoors with a score of 1-3 against Fluminense and Santos had lost their last home match with the score 0-1 against Botafogo. Preview: Ceara: Injured Washington, Diego. Santos Pending Danilo injured: Rodriguinho, Bruno Rodrigo, Paulo Henrique Ganso. Possible configurations: Ceará: Michel Oziel Alves, Anderson, and Fabricio Ernandes, Hellen, Michel Camilo and Mark John, Kempes and Magno Alves Coach: Dimas Filgueiras Santos Rafael; Para, Edu Dracena, Durval and Sandro, Roberto Brum (Adriano), Arouca, Dewey (Zé Eduardo or Madson) and Marquinhos, and Neymar Keirrison Coach: Dorival Júnior The Ceara in the last 5 games has w0 d1-l4-end coach Mario Sergio has left the club and instead took over Dilma Filgueiras hoping to get something good. Santos in the last 5 games showed w3-D1-L1 and then the coach is going to play with three strikers to try to win the game. :hope:hope:hope
Profit :cow:clap:ok:clap:cow