Brazil Serie A September 1st-3rd 2010

Wednesday 1 September 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif EC Vitória v SC Internacional (23:30 BST) 2.37 3.25 2.85 107.96 %
maximize.gif Grêmio FBPA v Guarani Futebol Club (23:30 BST) 1.66 3.65 6.5 102.78 %
maximize.gif Grêmio Prudente v Botafogo FR (23:30 BST) 2.88 3.3 2.45 105.84 %
Thursday 2 September 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Goiás EC v Atlético Mineiro (01:00 BST) 2.2 3.25 3.25 106.99 %
maximize.gif Atlético Paranaense v Ceará SC (02:00 BST) 1.9 3.3 4.1 107.07 %
maximize.gif Cruzeiro EC v Flamengo (02:00 BST) 1.9 3.4 4.1 106.18 %
maximize.gif Fluminense FC v Palmeiras (02:00 BST) 1.7 3.6 5.37 105.22 %
Friday 3 September 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Santos FC v Avaí FC (01:00 BST) 1.61 3.75 5.8 105.81 %
maximize.gif São Paulo FC v Atlético Goianiense (01:00 BST) 1.53 4 7 104.50 %

Re: Brazil Serie A September 1st-3rd 2010 São Paulo/Atlético Goia - both teams to score @evens (b365) São Paulo, standing in 15th place, got a good point last game vs Flu, but it doesn't change their pretty poor run in August, with four draws and one defeat. They could keep a clean sheet only once, home vs Vasco (0-0). Fernandão and Dagoberto should play, but it is not sure they will be 100% fit, and Oliveira will be missing. Atl. Goia started very badly this season, with 7 defeats in 9 games, but lately they got slightly better results (last 6 WDL: 1-4-1), partly thanks to Elias who scored five times in two games, including some nice crackers. A draw isn't unlikely, even though São Paulo should is a favorite to win this one, but I think Atl. Goia will be able to score.

Re: Brazil Serie A September 1st-3rd 2010

Event Prudente - Botafogo RJ
Selection Botafogo RJ
Strength 10/10
Date 02/09/2010
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.79
Reasoning Back to win. This is the target of Grêmio Prudente and Botafogo, who will face each other on Prudentão. Both teams are struggling and need to get a good result. Gremio drew against Ceará. Botafogo lost against Internacional in Porto Alegre. To Grêmio Prudente, win means to get far from the relegation zone. On the other side, a win can back Botafogo RJ to the promotion zone. On the defeat on last Saturday, Botafogo couldn't count with three players, two of them main players. Now, against Prudente, Joel Santanacan count with Marcelo Cordeiro and Marcelo Mattos. The defender Danny Morais, is also available. But Botafogo will have a important absence: Jobson is suffering from a muscle injury. Joel should choose Loco Abreu to make double with Herrera. This double was the mains double of the winning campaign of Botafogo on Campeonato Carioca. With Loco the team doesn't loose quality as he is a reference on the attack. The team knows he will appear on the scoring zone. Beside drawing against Ceará on the last game, the coach of Grêmio Prudente, Antônio Carlos Zago, will put the same team to face Botafogo. But Prudente is living a curious bad moment. PThe last positive result was against Grêmio, in July. After that they got a draw and three defeats, falling to the 16th position. GRÊMIO-PP: Giovanni; Paulo César, Anderson Luís, Flávio Boaventura and Diego; Marcelo Oliveira, Rodrigo Mancha, João Vitor and Adriano Pimenta; Wesley and Henrique Dias (Willian). Coach: Antônio Carlos Zago. BOTAFOGO: Jefferson, Antônio Carlos, Leandro Guerreiro and Fábio Ferreira; Alessandro, Marcelo Mattos, Somália, Maicosuel and Marcelo Cordeiro; Herrera and Loco Abreu. Coach: Joel Santana.

Event Atletico-PR - Ceara
Selection Atletico-PR
Strength 10/10
Date 02/09/2010
Bookmaker/Price 5Dimes @ 1.93
Reasoning With no defeats on the last three games, Atlético-PR rreceives the dangerous Ceará, on Arena da Baixada, looking to continue the climbing on Campeonato Brasileiro.After being some weeks on the relegation zone, Atletico-PR is back to thei good football and already have 21 points. But they have a hard mission today. Ceara has the best defense of the competition and they are looking to be back to the Libertadores zone. To this game Paulo César Carpegiani has the certain return of the midfield Chico. He didn't played the last game, due to have receive a contract proposal from a Spanish club. As he didn't agreed, he is back to play. Carpegiani is preparing this hard game on Arena da Baixada, as Ceará beside having the best defense of the league, they also have good players. This season i saw many Ceará games and i say it won't be easy. But i also say that Atletico PR has value to win. The attacker Maikon Leite, got injured on last game. He is doubtful but he should play today. After drawing against Grêmio Prudente 2-2, on the last game Ceará can change the team against Atlético-PR. The reinforcements Vicente, Kempes and Jean Carlos can debut. The first one is already available, but the other two are still waiting for a CBF authorization. If the coach Mário Sérgio won these three new players to the team, he also received two bad news. The attacker Washington is injured, as well the midfielder João Marcos. Playing at Arena da Baixada is always hard. O Atlético-PR is growing and has no defeats on the last three games. Their fans support the team during all game. I think they will win tonight.

Event Cruzeiro - Flamengo
Selection Cruzeiro
Strength 10/10
Date 02/09/2010
Bookmaker/Price Paddy Power @ 1.83
Reasoning Silas, the new coach of Flamengo, replaced Rogério Lourenço and debut today. He has a hard mission of overtake the bad moment of Flamengo on the Campeonato, and he also has a hard mission of select the starting eleven for tonight. Silas still doesn't know who will play, and he is full with doubts. It is very few time to know the players and know who will better serve the team. The first absence of Silas was the attacker Diogo with a ankle injury, who is, on the moment, the best Flamengo player. Like this the most probable he will put playing Leandro Amaral eand the criticized Val Baiano. The defesne is also concerning the coach. Jean, with a virus, couldn't train and he can be absent on this game.If he won't play, David will replace him. The situation of Flamengo on Campeonato is not good, 13th placed 13º with 21 points... Silas is a good coach but he just had no time to change anything on Flamengo.

Re: Brazil Serie A September 1st-3rd 2010 Cruzeiro, Flamengo = 1 (1.72) bet365 stake 5 / 10 Cruzeiro is 6th in the standings with 25 points in 17 games with a roadmap in the home of w3-d4-l1 goals scored 7 goals conceded 5 Flamengo is the 12th in the standings with 21 points in 17 games with a roadmap out of the house w2-d1-l5 goals scored 5 goals conceded 8 Cruzeiro drew the last match played outside the home with the score 1-1 against Vasco and Flamengo lost the last game played outdoors with a score of 1-2 against the Guarani. Preview: Cruzeiro: Absent: att Wellington Paulista (13 / 6), def Gil (15 / 1) Flamengo: Absent: att Diogo (2 / 0), def Jean (doubt) (6 / 1). Consistent performance from the visiting team than the home team that is better organized and determined. Sign of a declining share in many books. The two teams so far have recorded more unders that over but my prediction is 1 :hope:hope:hope

Re: Brazil Serie A September 1st-3rd 2010 Fluminense - Palmeiras 03:00CET Well, i don´t have much to write on this game, hosts are in much better position right now and far better team if you ask me. They are in great form and are on top spot in the league table with 37 points, tree more than second placed Corinthians side. Palmeiras is in up and down at the moment, but that is a team that i don´t belive much. They have good manager Scolari, but morale in squad isn´t on best level. Fluminense beat them in league game last year, when they were in very bad position and fight against relegation. This time i realy expect more easier winner. pick: -0.75 home odds @1.96 bookie: 12bet stake: 5

Re: Brazil Serie A September 1st-3rd 2010 Gremio - Guarani 00:30CET Gremio is in up form at the moment and will host in form Guarani team. Gremio board make promotions for fans and over 30.000 tickets has been sold already for duel. Everyone expect that finaly home side do much better and get comfortable victory. Morale in the team is at superb level so i belive in tree points for raposa (Gremio). Gremio manager praised his players after 1-1 draw against Atletico Pr in away game, and if they play like was in last match, wining tree points is most likely result to happen. pick: -0.75 home odds@ 1.82 bookie: 12bet stake: 7

Re: Brazil Serie A September 1st-3rd 2010 Atletico Pr - Ceara 03:00CET Another game that keeps my atention is between Atletico Pr and Ceara. Ceara player great is first half of the season, but after wc break this is not the same team, many problems in defence and attack. They lacking concentration who was in high level receintly. I realy expect that hosts win this one, they have short pitch and every side has very hard play there, with great fans i belive in positive result for home side. pick: -0.75 home odds @2.21 bookie: sbobet stake: 4

Event EC Vitoria - SC Internacional PA
Selection EC Vitoria
Strength 10/10
Date 02/09/2010
Bookmaker/Price 5Dimes @ 2.73
Reasoning A good match with a great odd for home side, even if Internacional is definitely a better team and lost just one in last 10, at Flumiense but went there with B team, even if all bookie are drooping odd for 2 (if again will not be 1, means bookie are better that I believe in anticipation of a result) I still go on Vitoria hands, they play very well home, in a good day they beat every team from Brazil, they beat for many times Internacional at home, 5-2-0 from 2000 til now, after 2 win in last 8 I believe with fans support Vitoria will win. My tip: 2-0. Good luck!

Event Fluminense FC - Palmeiras
Selection Fluminense FC
Strength 10/10
Date 02/09/2010
Bookmaker/Price 5Dimes @ 1.68
Reasoning This is a great derby, even if Palmeiras didn't lose away from that 4-2 at Avai 2-2-89' 3-2-90' 4-2 93' 8 matches ago they lose home 0-3 with last place... strange result for Brazilian league, the odd is low for how this match will be played, but Fluminese is a great team, they have home 6-2-0, they are on first position because they deserve that. Usually this derby ends with 1-0 at Fluminense but with their fanatic fans and with a huge pressure on guest I believe can be more that 1-0. My tip: 2-0. Good luck.

Event Atletico-PR - Ceará
Selection under 2,5 goals
Strength 10/10
Date 02/09/2010
Bookmaker/Price 10bet @ 1.73
Reasoning Ceara is the most under team from this league with 14-11 in 17 matches and that because in last matches made few big scores 2-2, 2-1, but still have the worst attack and best defense, so I can't believe bookies are so generous with odds, 1.73 looks real good, I really see this match like a 0-0 result, but seeing all bookie are drooping the odd for 1, maybe can end 1-0, 2-0, but no more. My tip: 0-0. Good luck!

Cruzeiro-Flamengo = 1 (1.72) bet365 stake 5 / 10 Cruzeiro is 6th in the standings with 25 points in 17 games with a roadmap in the home of w3-d4-l1 goals scored 7 goals conceded 5 Flamengo is the 12th in the standings with 21 points in 17 games with a roadmap out of the house w2-d1-l5 goals scored 5 goals conceded 8 Cruzeiro drew the last match played outside the home with the score 1-1 against Vasco and Flamengo lost the last game played outdoors with a score of 1-2 against the Guarani. Preview: Cruzeiro: Absent: att Wellington Paulista (13 / 6), def Gil (15 / 1) Flamengo: Absent: att Diogo (2 / 0), def Jean (doubt) (6 / 1). Consistent performance from the visiting team than the home team that is better organized and determined. Sign of a declining share in many books. The two teams so far have recorded more unders that over but my prediction is 1 :hope:hope:hope
Profit :cow:clap:nana:clap:cow

which of tonights 2 games do we expect to go to form santos vs avai or sao paolo vs atletico go
Both home teams seem to be recovering from recent bad momentum. Despite the good results from Atletico recently I do not believe in an upset. Santos' opponent is tougher, but Santos is back on track to take number 1 spot once again.

São Paulo/Atlético Goia - both teams to score @evens (b365) São Paulo, standing in 15th place, got a good point last game vs Flu, but it doesn't change their pretty poor run in August, with four draws and one defeat. They could keep a clean sheet only once, home vs Vasco (0-0). Fernandão and Dagoberto should play, but it is not sure they will be 100% fit, and Oliveira will be missing. Atl. Goia started very badly this season, with 7 defeats in 9 games, but lately they got slightly better results (last 6 WDL: 1-4-1), partly thanks to Elias who scored five times in two games, including some nice crackers. A draw isn't unlikely, even though São Paulo should is a favorite to win this one, but I think Atl. Goia will be able to score.
2-1 :beer