** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Go Mad - Follow Me In Big!! Who Knows we might get lucky

My cousin in London is not a gambler but he does have the very rare bet, only when his friend picks up the phone and gives him a ring. His friend is a horse breeder from Kilkenny, Ireland. They know each other because they went to college with each other in London. Anyhow one day my cousin rang me for Cheltenham a couple of years ago when Dunguib was running in the bumper and i remember the horse was 13/2. I got the call and my cousin told me that he was told the horse will absolutely hack in. So i put a nice sum e/w on it and low and behold Dunguib made my eyes shine. Another time he rang me for a horse going in Dundalk on a Friday afternoon. I forget the name of the horse but it was 12/1. He told me it was fancied e/w so i put a bet on it and it also won. I didnt have much on that one unfortunately. So since then i havent got a horse in over a year from my cousin, UNTIL about 2 months ago when he sent me a text and said a horse is expected to do very well in the very near future and should be winning the next time it runs. His source is this horse breeder in Kilkenny. I put the horse into my NAG-ME alert and i just checked my gmail there to see the horse is due to run tomorrow. Im going in large, i asked my cousin if it was ok to pass it onto a few and he said no problem. I wouldnt be passing it on otherwise but im sure there are a few on here who might return the favour if this is a success tomorrow. The horse is..... ... Mail me and if your a regular ill give you the horse So the question is...................................... Will you risk it for a biscuit? :rollin:hope

Re: Go Mad - Follow Me In Big!! Who Knows we might get lucky Please Note: Aidymac is not responsible for any lost monies, the client or clients place this bet at their own risk and therefore is the responsible party. It is still only a horse afterall... (Just covering myself) :lol

Re: Go Mad - Follow Me In Big!! Who Knows we might get lucky Good luck and nothing wrong with passing on a tip although it will be seen by a few thousand on here between now and the race so any price available will be shot at when they come out :sad pretty good he tipped you off about Dunguib although my mate got same tip at around 20/1 2 weeks before the bumper GL

Re: Go Mad - Follow Me In Big!! Who Knows we might get lucky

Good luck and nothing wrong with passing on a tip although it will be seen by a few thousand on here between now and the race so any price available will be shot at when they come out :sad pretty good he tipped you off about Dunguib although my mate got same tip at around 20/1 2 weeks before the bumper GL
You have a point. If the moderator wants to take the thread down no problem and i could just give it to the regulars here via PM.. ?? Mods take down the thread LOL..

not trying to be a killjoy but this is not what we are about' date=' we used to have a thread for tips and it got out of hand with all sorts going on[/quote'] You were complaining that everybody would know a minute ago?... I think its fair that just regulars get the horse, why should somebody that contributes zilch to the forum pop in and make a wad of money when they dont interact here? Im sticking to regulars but if the mods want me to make it public i shall.

You were complaining that everybody would know a minute ago?... I think its fair that just regulars get the horse, why should somebody that contributes zilch to the forum pop in and make a wad of money when they dont interact here? Im sticking to regulars but if the mods want me to make it public i shall.
that was before we got the posts from obvious newbies wanting the horses name fair enough, if you want to give it out via email go for it i am just pointing out that the forum is about reasoning etc as stated in the rules, dont shoot the messenger, so this type of thread can only attract those wanting a quick tip for nowt, seen it before i am afraid GL with the horse, hope it wins

that was before we got the posts from obvious newbies wanting the horses name fair enough, if you want to give it out via email go for it i am just pointing out that the forum is about reasoning etc as stated in the rules, dont shoot the messenger, so this type of thread can only attract those wanting a quick tip for nowt, seen it before i am afraid GL with the horse, hope it wins
I gave a full explanation as to how i got it, the source and why im backing it. I cant exactly tell you anything on form as it has fekk all form. Stop knit-picking and i hope it wins too. :cheers

Re: Go Mad - Follow Me In Big!! Who Knows we might get lucky Sorry Aidy, I'm closing this thread. It isn't how we do things on PL. I appreciate you're offering to the regulars only, but like Bowles has said we had something similar a while back and WW3 kicked off. I hope it wins for you. ;)