maximize.gif Esbjerg fB v Silkeborg IF (16:00 BST) 1.92 3.6 4.01 104.80 %
Sunday 29 August 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif FC Nordsjælland v Aalborg BK (13:00 BST) 2.12 3.5 3.39 105.24 %
maximize.gif Lyngby BK v Brøndby IF (15:00 BST) 5.5 3.8 1.66 104.74 %
maximize.gif Randers FC v SønderjyskE (15:00 BST) 2.09 3.4 3.75 103.93 %
maximize.gif AC Horsens v FC København (17:00 BST) 6.16 3.8 1.57 106.24 %
Monday 30 August 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Odense BK v FC Midtjylland (18:00 BST) 1.95 3.5 3.87 105.63 %

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen August 28th-30th 2010 Esbjerg -0.25 AH @1.675 (bet365) The two teams currently are a the bottom of the league, but Esbjerg got better potential with their attack. At home, they got two losses this season, but their opponents were Copenhagen and Midtjylland. Esbjerg's last two results are a draw vs Brondby and a win vs Aalborg (totally out of form, but anyway). Silkeborg haven't done anything convincing on the road since late 2009, and their 14 last results are 10 losses, 3 draws and 1 win (at home vs Copenhagen though, but back in May). H2H, Esbjerg have won 5 out of the 6 games played home, and 7 out of 10 for home & away games. I think the most Silkeborg can hope is a draw, and with their poor defence vs the attack of Esbjerg, they are not favorite to snatch one.

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen August 28th-30th 2010 Lyngby-Brondby under 2.75 @1.8 (bet365) Lyngby promoted this season and they are not doing that bad so far, with a W-D-L of 2-1-3. Granted, their two wins are vs SonderjyskE and Horsens (two pretty bad teams), and they lose home vs Aalborg (who don't do well this season). Brondby is a much better team, especially on the road--their results speak for themselves. However, they have the 2nd leg of Europa League to play before this game, and Sporting CP will certainely make for a difficult game. Furthemore, Larsen took a red card last week, so he'll miss the game vs Lyngby. Brondby will most probably win this game, but a low score (0-1, 0-2) isn't unlikely. Small stakes though.

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen August 28th-30th 2010

Esbjerg -0.25 AH @1.675 (bet365) The two teams currently are a the bottom of the league, but Esbjerg got better potential with their attack. At home, they got two losses this season, but their opponents were Copenhagen and Midtjylland. Esbjerg's last two results are a draw vs Brondby and a win vs Aalborg (totally out of form, but anyway). Silkeborg haven't done anything convincing on the road since late 2009, and their 14 last results are 10 losses, 3 draws and 1 win (at home vs Copenhagen though, but back in May). H2H, Esbjerg have won 5 out of the 6 games played home, and 7 out of 10 for home & away games. I think the most Silkeborg can hope is a draw, and with their poor defence vs the attack of Esbjerg, they are not favorite to snatch one.
Fully agree with DD, also Silkeborg must play midweek cup game VS Vejle, that should empty their batteries a little bit.

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen August 28th-30th 2010 Lyngby +0.75 @2.063 (188bet) Brondby took a huge blow in Europa League qualif last Thursday vs Sporting, and it is only too possible that it will take some time for them to fully recover. I wrote above that I expected a low scoring game, and now I also believe Brondby could have a hard time beating the handicap. Lyngby will surely know this and try their luck to get some points at home while their opponents lick their wounds.

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen August 28th-30th 2010 Copenhagen -0.75 @1.72 (188bet) Unlike Brondby, Copenhagen had a good European midweek, and they shouldn't be too tired for the league. Their midfield has been quite good, and I expect them to take control of the game. Their opponent is Horsens, promoted from league 2 (WDL: 2-3-1) and objectively unable to compete with a team like Copenhagen. H2H, 11 out of 12 games are FC wins, the last two with a two and three goals difference.

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen August 28th-30th 2010 Midtjylland +0.75 @1.75 (b365) Midtjylland is mainly a strong home team, but their recent form is good and they already took 6 points out of 9 on the road (9/9 home). Kristensen's form is definitely instrumental to it, with already 5 goals. Odense qualified for the Europa League last Thursday, and while they are one of the better teams of the league, EL probably has already started taking its toll and results in the domestic league will probably suffer. So far their WDL is 1-1-1 both home and away--not that good, and they currently are 6th, after Randers and SonderjyskE. H2H, the last 10 games went 2-3-5 for Odense, and the last four go 0-2-2. I reckon a draw is likely, and if Odense take the 3 points, I don't expect more than a one goal difference.

Esbjerg -0.25 AH @1.675 (bet365) The two teams currently are a the bottom of the league, but Esbjerg got better potential with their attack. At home, they got two losses this season, but their opponents were Copenhagen and Midtjylland. Esbjerg's last two results are a draw vs Brondby and a win vs Aalborg (totally out of form, but anyway). Silkeborg haven't done anything convincing on the road since late 2009, and their 14 last results are 10 losses, 3 draws and 1 win (at home vs Copenhagen though, but back in May). H2H, Esbjerg have won 5 out of the 6 games played home, and 7 out of 10 for home & away games. I think the most Silkeborg can hope is a draw, and with their poor defence vs the attack of Esbjerg, they are not favorite to snatch one.
2-1 :beer

Copenhagen -0.75 @1.72 (188bet) Unlike Brondby, Copenhagen had a good European midweek, and they shouldn't be too tired for the league. Their midfield has been quite good, and I expect them to take control of the game. Their opponent is Horsens, promoted from league 2 (WDL: 2-3-1) and objectively unable to compete with a team like Copenhagen. H2H, 11 out of 12 games are FC wins, the last two with a two and three goals difference.
1-2 :beer

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen August 28th-30th 2010 Odense-Midtylland = over (1.80) bet365 stake 5 / 10 Odense is 6th in the standings with 8 points in 6 games with a roadmap in house-w1-d1 l1 goals scored six goals conceded 4 Midtylland is 2nd in the championship with 15 points in 6 games with a road map out of home W2-D0-L1 goals scored 5 goals conceded 1 Odense drew the last match played outside the home with the score 2-2 against Brondby while Midtylland won the last home match with the score 4-0 against Nordsjaelland. Preview: Odense: Injuries: HÃ¥land Atle Roar, Thomas Helveg and Johan Absalonsen. Midtylland: Injuries: Danny Olsen, Mikkel Thygesen and Kristian Bak; disqualified by Martin Albrechtsen. Both teams to score many goals also the defense of Odense is altered for absences. The last three league matches are finished with three overs, this is my prediction over :hope:hope:hope

Odense-Midtylland = over (1.80) bet365 stake 5 / 10 Odense is 6th in the standings with 8 points in 6 games with a roadmap in house-w1-d1 l1 goals scored six goals conceded 4 Midtylland is 2nd in the championship with 15 points in 6 games with a road map out of home W2-D0-L1 goals scored 5 goals conceded 1 Odense drew the last match played outside the home with the score 2-2 against Brondby while Midtylland won the last home match with the score 4-0 against Nordsjaelland. Preview: Odense: Injuries: HÃ¥land Atle Roar, Thomas Helveg and Johan Absalonsen. Midtylland: Injuries: Danny Olsen, Mikkel Thygesen and Kristian Bak; disqualified by Martin Albrechtsen. Both teams to score many goals also the defense of Odense is altered for absences. The last three league matches are finished with three overs, this is my prediction over :hope:hope:hope
Profit :cow:nana:ok:nana:cow

Midtjylland +0.75 @1.75 (b365) Midtjylland is mainly a strong home team, but their recent form is good and they already took 6 points out of 9 on the road (9/9 home). Kristensen's form is definitely instrumental to it, with already 5 goals. Odense qualified for the Europa League last Thursday, and while they are one of the better teams of the league, EL probably has already started taking its toll and results in the domestic league will probably suffer. So far their WDL is 1-1-1 both home and away--not that good, and they currently are 6th, after Randers and SonderjyskE. H2H, the last 10 games went 2-3-5 for Odense, and the last four go 0-2-2. I reckon a draw is likely, and if Odense take the 3 points, I don't expect more than a one goal difference.
2-1, half-stake loss :(