Windsor ~ Mon 23rd

Re: Windsor ~ Mon 23rd 6:45 Windsor: Wing Play 1pt e/w 14/1 Victor Chandler Wing Play ran respectably last time out and looks to be coming to the boil. He has run well over this course and distance before, handles the cut in the ground and both Hughie Morrison and Shane Kelly are in good form.

Re: Windsor ~ Mon 23rd 6.45 Windsor Good looking handicap and have got this down to 4 possibly 5, of them 5 At Wits End is first off my list he is lightly raced and was a promising 4th over CD on first start of the season but has failed to build on that and needs to show something again now. Urban Space goes well round here which is always important with 7 runs and 3 wins up another 4lb which is fair but the loss of the useful 5lb claimer makes this a tough ask off theoraticly 9lb higher mark against some lightly raced sorts, Peace corps chased home Urban space last time out and gets an 8lb turnaround which may just tell. Absinthe is gonna be my selection in this race he won quite eye catchingly last time out when winning rather easily and well worth more than the 1/2length 4lb rise is rather lenient in my opinion considering he is very lightly raced and unexposed and should appreciate the good ground, Hidden Glory chased home Absinthe and runs off same mark but does kinda need a race to fall apart for him to lead all the way and win and handicapper not giving him much of a chance. 1pt win absinthe 11/4 vc

Re: Windsor ~ Mon 23rd

6.45 Windsor Good looking handicap and have got this down to 4 possibly 5, of them 5 At Wits End is first off my list he is lightly raced and was a promising 4th over CD on first start of the season but has failed to build on that and needs to show something again now. Urban Space goes well round here which is always important with 7 runs and 3 wins up another 4lb which is fair but the loss of the useful 5lb claimer makes this a tough ask off theoraticly 9lb higher mark against some lightly raced sorts, Peace corps chased home Urban space last time out and gets an 8lb turnaround which may just tell. Absinthe is gonna be my selection in this race he won quite eye catchingly last time out when winning rather easily and well worth more than the 1/2length 4lb rise is rather lenient in my opinion considering he is very lightly raced and unexposed and should appreciate the good ground, Hidden Glory chased home Absinthe and runs off same mark but does kinda need a race to fall apart for him to lead all the way and win and handicapper not giving him much of a chance. 1pt win absinthe 11/4 vc
Agree with that assessment Chris, but still a bit unsure about what bet to make. I do like the look of Absinthe here but a couple of bigger prices are of interest. Agree with Steve to an extent about Wing Play and the 12/1 is tempting, just think he may need a more strongly run affair and with no recognise front runner i'm not sure he'll get it. At Wits End is also of interest, he's had excuses in his last 2 starts and looks to have ideal conditions today, a lot of firms going 11/2 which is too short imo, the 7/1 sportingbet is more of interest. Spirit Of Nation is better than the little he's shown this year imo, looks like he needs the cut in the ground and with form over shorter a predicted slowly run affair may suit. Main doubt is the trip with that one. Anyone guna have a go at the Tote Jackpot tonight, could be almost a million in the pot by all accounts?

Re: Windsor ~ Mon 23rd

6.45 Windsor Good looking handicap and have got this down to 4 possibly 5, of them 5 At Wits End is first off my list he is lightly raced and was a promising 4th over CD on first start of the season but has failed to build on that and needs to show something again now. Urban Space goes well round here which is always important with 7 runs and 3 wins up another 4lb which is fair but the loss of the useful 5lb claimer makes this a tough ask off theoraticly 9lb higher mark against some lightly raced sorts, Peace corps chased home Urban space last time out and gets an 8lb turnaround which may just tell. Absinthe is gonna be my selection in this race he won quite eye catchingly last time out when winning rather easily and well worth more than the 1/2length 4lb rise is rather lenient in my opinion considering he is very lightly raced and unexposed and should appreciate the good ground, Hidden Glory chased home Absinthe and runs off same mark but does kinda need a race to fall apart for him to lead all the way and win and handicapper not giving him much of a chance. 1pt win absinthe 11/4 vc
Well done mate, cracking price you got as well :clap