Tennis - 16-22 August

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Tennis - 16-22 August

Btw' date=' very lazy performance by Djokovic today. The guy dies on the court when forced to play in hot conditions. Barely moved to the net and was saving energy all the time.[/quote'] Exactly the same vs Benny last week, and he was still outplaying him most of the time.........:eek...if he got that serve and stamina up to a high level he could be winning slams again.

All the matches have gone crazy. Kohl-Falla' date=' Wozniacki match, and the Russian women fiasco keeps going on. :eyes[/quote'] I guess Kohly didn't bother fighting after one poor game at the start of the 2nd set. Having won the first set he could afford to do that. Normal service resumed in the decider, it seems.

It's matches like this that make you wanna completely give up betting. Okay' date=' Women's tennis is known for this and I guess it's one of the enduring quirks of the WTA, but this is just ridiculous.[/quote'] Exactly. We call the match right and then something like that happens.

Verdasco being robbed by linesmen in Cincy. Incredible how often these things happen.
Yeh I have Verdasco as well. :@ Did you hear him to the umpire? 'Merry Christmas ' X3 :rollin He really is raged up, needs to calm himself down or he will lose the set by being to aggressive forcing him to hit UE

what happened to the Bartoli match? did it not happen? what happens if i had it in a Parlay?
You'll get her at odds 1.00 Apparently Krumm died before even going on to the court. Could be demolished if she played anyway. Had her at unders. Won't happen... :(

Yeh I have Verdasco as well. :@ Did you hear him to the umpire? 'Merry Christmas ' X3 :rollin He really is raged up, needs to calm himself down or he will lose the set by being to aggressive forcing him to hit UE
Actually I have Fish @ -1.5 games. It's just not acceptable to see stuff like that happening anywhere to anybody.

Re: Tennis - 16-22 August Typical, with my luck my net goes off and I miss the beginning of tie break with Verdasco. :wall Am I ever going to get back into profit. :wall Come on Melzer you are my only hope, but with Gulbis serving like he is got no chance.