Bulgaria A PFG 2010/2011

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2010/2011

Hi there from Sofia' date='im kinda new here but ill try to update this thread with some previews :) At first sight there is some value on Beroe[/quote'] :welcome to PL meto1 Looking forward to see you here. :cheers

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2010/2011 Levski Sofia - Litex Lovech , Sunday 20;00 Levski coming into this match with no serious problems and they got full squad to choose.Dusty Mulder is back after he missed the previous 3 matches,and that's very good news for the team.He is one of the most important figures not only as CD.After some dissapointing matches,Levski and personally Gara Dembele finally found their style again. Levski's possible lineup for the match : Illiev - Ivanov/Serginho Greene, Milliev, Mulder, Minev - Gadzhev, Mladenov, Yovov, Tasevski - Dembele, Isa Litex on the other hand had some big troubles.Tom, Sandrinho (two of the best midfielders of the team) and Ivailo Petkov (defender) are injured,but Berberovic and Bodurov comeback after injuries.Tom and Sandrinho are very important for the team,and their missings will 100% reflect in this game.There are no news about the lineup but Litex probably will go with only 1 forward,and this will be Pape-Diouf.I think that's good news because he have some skills but,he is not experienced and this is a top4 derby in Bulgaria. Litex's possible lineup for the match : Bariviera - Bodurov, Venkov, Berberovic, Zanev - Milanov, Doca, H.Yanev, Jelenkovic, Cvetanov - Diouf Now this is a big derby,and if even Litex lose they will be probably champions again (8pts difference now),but for Levski the win is very important.There will be many scouts on the stadium (Aston Villa;Werder) because this it's the last big match in the championship and Gara Dembele the most commented player this season,started to score goals again.I think Levski found their rhythm again and they are much close to the victory.Dembele plays with desire,Yovov and Gadzhev doing perfect work in the middle,and the home crowd (Levski have the best fans here) should make the difference imho.Levski and CSKA are the biggest clubs in Bulgaria,teams with traditions and some very nice results in the past.Litex is a team from a very small city and the team plays in "A" Group only from 10 years.They have a solid president (one of the richest people in Bulgaria) and a good organisation,and there is no doubt that this year they are one of the best teams,but they are still a club that's not getting used to win against Levski (especially in Sofia).As i said Levski is club with very big traditions and history,and every year they are in the tournaments.The only thing that bothers me that Litex are very dangerous on counterattacks with Doca. Anyways i recommend medium stakes on Levski to win @ 2.20 at Nordic-bet (main bet) for now. Tomorrow after i see the final lineup's and news ill write my last words for the match.

FTLevski Sofia2 - 0Litex Lovech
:beer After a great perfomance in the second half Levski won.Another very strong match for Gara Dembele,and again fantastic atmosphere on the stadium thanks to the fans.

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2010/2011 todays game in Bulgarian league caught my eye...Chernomorets in really bad form recent weeks, they probably stopped playing when there season is virtually over, on the other side we have a team Kaliakra also in bad form, but they still trying to avoid relegation and have beaten Montana away two week ago...they have odds around 5 for a win today and 3.75 DNB on Kaliakra...maybe Jompy can provide more info about missing players. I know that Savio Nsereko is in the squad of Chernomorets but he was injured and i don't know if he is fit yet? Nevertheless odds on Kaliakra look very tempting

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2010/2011 Chernomorets - Kaliakra , Monday 20;00 Chernomorets is on very bad run now with only 4 points from 5 games,and after the 1st half of the season they had ambitions to chase Euro spot,now they have nothing to play for.Koita(CF),Borel(GK),Andre and Terziev DEF are out of the match due to injuries or yellow cards.The team morale is very low from few weeks and i dont think the coach can do something. Chernomorets's possible lineup for the match : Kolev - Starokin, Dyankov, Palankov, Seitz - Bragantza, Tzonkov, Heiri, Toshev - Krumov, Andonov Kaliakra is on almost the same position,just 4 points from 5 games,but the mood in the team is much better than Chernomorets.They will miss their captain Raichev who is injured,and Bonev.Anyways there are so much young and talented players in Kaliakra,who will go in this match with a big motivation. Kaliakra's possible lineup for the match : Gospodinov - Det.Dimitrov, Ant.Dimitrov, A.Petrov, Dimov - Kateliev, Radencov, Baltanov, N.Petrov - Alexandrov, Markov This will be a very low scoring match imho.Today Chernomorets's coach Georgi Vasilev said that they will search a early goal,and if they score they will prolly park the bus and attack on counter's.N'sereko will be substitute in this match , but the experienced forward Plamen Krumov who scored many goals in the 1st half of the season will be available for this match.On the other hand i see very much talented players in Kaliakra.Lucho Baltanov,Michael Tewia and G.Stanchev are all ex Levski players (Baltanov was one of the rising youth stars in Bulgaria) and Desislav Rusev who is very experienced forward. I know Chernomorets wont lose this match for sure,because they are under big pressure now and they cant afford another loss.But as i said Kaliakra is so much motivated for this game,today there was a interview with their coach who said "Chernomorets is not the team from the 1st half of the season,who was killing their opponents." The last 3 matches between the two teams went in a under,and again today i expect something like 1-0,1-1,0-0. It will be a very close game so ill take the under 2.5 goals @ 1.61 at SkyBet (main bet) The other bet is not based on statistic,just i can't imagine Kaliakra to lose,and Chernomoret's have a must win game,so i will go with small stakes on Draw @ 3.5 at Betfair (side bet)

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2010/2011 Chernomorets-Kaliakra = under (1.53) / X2 (1.90) bet365 Chernomorets position 8° points 33 Kaliakra position 13 ° points 20 Preview: Chernomorets: injured: Borel (goalkeeper 20 / 0), Koita (striker 18 / 1). Kaliakra: injured: Raychev (defender 11 / 1), Milen Bonev (midfielder 1 / 0). The Chernomorets has a score in-house w5-d3-l4 goals scored 9 goals against 11 while the Kaliakra has a score out of the house w3-d1 l8 goals scored 5 goals against 20. The home team is in the middle ranks and has no particular goal to be achieved given that is 20 points away from CSKA Sofia, who is ranked third, and then in Europe League. While the visiting team who is currently in the area has playout interests and different stimuli. Both teams play a very tactical and defensive football that shows the amount of goals scored and conceded. Balanced game with few scoring chances. :hope:hope:hope

Chernomorets-Kaliakra = under (1.53) / X2 (1.90) bet365 Chernomorets position 8° points 33 Kaliakra position 13 ° points 20 Preview: Chernomorets: injured: Borel (goalkeeper 20 / 0), Koita (striker 18 / 1). Kaliakra: injured: Raychev (defender 11 / 1), Milen Bonev (midfielder 1 / 0). The Chernomorets has a score in-house w5-d3-l4 goals scored 9 goals against 11 while the Kaliakra has a score out of the house w3-d1 l8 goals scored 5 goals against 20. The home team is in the middle ranks and has no particular goal to be achieved given that is 20 points away from CSKA Sofia, who is ranked third, and then in Europe League. While the visiting team who is currently in the area has playout interests and different stimuli. Both teams play a very tactical and defensive football that shows the amount of goals scored and conceded. Balanced game with few scoring chances. :hope:hope:hope
Ca$HHHHHHHHHHHHHH :ok:ok

Friday 13 May 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Slavia Sofia v Litex Lovech (16:00 BST) 5.5 3.5 1.7 105.58 %
Saturday 14 May 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Lokomotiv Plovdiv v Levski Sofia (16:00 BST) 5 4 1.66 105.00 %
maximize.gif Montana v PFC Sliven (16:00 BST) 1.57 3.63 6 107.85 %
maximize.gif PFC Minyor Pernik v Chernomorets Burgas (16:00 BST) 1.78 3.4 5.14 105.05 %
maximize.gif Pirin Blagoevgrad v Akademik Sofia (16:00 BST) 1.4 4.5 8 106.15 %
maximize.gif Lokomotiv Sofia v Cherno More (19:00 BST) 1.9 3.2 4 108.63 %
Sunday 15 May 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Beroe v CSKA Sofia (16:00 BST) 4 3.2 1.9 108.63 %
maximize.gif Kaliakra Kavarna v Vidima-Rakovski Sevlievo (19:00 BST) 1.66 3.4 5.02 109.33 %

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2010/2011 Thx jovinco for posting the match's odds,cuz i dont know yet how to post this...nvm ;) So we have a few interesting matches this weekend.First im shocked from Pirin's odds against Akademik,1.4 for a team who is in a battle against the relegation,but anyways their last 3 matches they showed some very good football,despite there are a lots of problems in the club organisation.The key for their last games are 2 players - Ivan Tsvetkov and Krum Bibishkov.Both are excellent strikers,with a huge experience in many European clubs. Akademik scored only 1 goal in their last 6 away games (0-1 win against the other 90% sure relegated club Vidima-Rakovski). I just now looked in bet365, Pirin to win to nil @ 1.96 looks temptating. Secondly the other game is Slavia - Litex. Even that Litex is one of the teams i dont like,i still think that Litex @ 1.7 worth a shot. There are many rumours about both teams,especially Slavia mostly selling matches,and many people from the football side (incl. Todor Batkov - Levski's President) are saying that Litex will buy the remaining matches to become champion for 2nd year. Litex got very good players and even the match is not aranged,i still think Litex will win this. That's for now,ill write some deep previews tomorrow or at Saturdays. Cya in few days :)

There are many rumours about both teams' date='especially Slavia mostly selling matches,and many people from the football side (incl. Todor Batkov - Levski's President) are saying that Litex will buy the remaining matches to become champion for 2nd year.[/quote'] Buying and selling matches means large scale corruption because most of the players, and possibly the referee would have to be involved. I know there have been a lot of stories about corruption in Bulgarian football. Having seen Litex play though, they have got a very good side and I am not sure if they need to 'buy' games - they appear to have won the games I have watched fairly.

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2010/2011 Noone said that Litex are not a strong side either they are playing bad etc.But there was few matches where without the help of the referees they wouldn't win for sure.Everyone in Bulgaria knows that.As i said in one of my previous posts,Litex is not a team that used to play in Europe.The corruption here is on much higher levels,than you think. Slavia's possible lineup : E.Petrov Dyakov Moldovanov Basso Victor R.Dimitrov Juninho Peev Menashrov Bojov Hristov Litex possible lineup : Bariviera Zanev Bodurov Nikolov Berberovic Doca Jelenkovic G.Milanov Papa Diouf Sv.Todorov Yanev I just dont know why Slavia have only one (1) win in their last 9 matches.They have very good players (Hristov ex-Levski forward,Kushev,Illiev,Genev,Bojov), and when they want they play very good..but only when they want.The interesting here is that on their stadium Slavia have won 7 times,draw 7 times and lost only 2 times from 16 matches.Im not sure that they will win this one but today i looked the markets for the match and the one thing that grabbed me is the price for 'Both teams to score',local Bulgarian bookie giving 1.4 for Both teams to score :unsure.Though the odds on Litex are dropping everywhere,i think this is a good option.Both teams have no important missings (exept Tom and Sandrinho),so i think it will be a nice match today. Since the odds dropped so much,i dont think it worth to go for a Litex victory. So ill go for Both teams to score @ 2.2 at bet365 or WilliamHill with small to medium stakes.

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2010/2011 Yep its wrong. 1994/95 Slavia 4 - Litex 0 (the club name was Lovech till 96') 1995/96 Slavia 2 - Litex 0 1997/98 Slavia 1 - Litex 2 1998/99 Slavia 1 - Litex 1 1999/00 Slavia 1 - Litex 0 2000/01 Slavia 0 - Litex 0 2001/02 Slavia 1 - Litex 1 2001/02 Slavia 2 - Litex 1 2002/03 Slavia 1 - Litex 0 2003/04 Slavia 2 - Litex 1 2004/05 Slavia 2 - Litex 2 2005/06 Slavia 0 - Litex 0 2006/07 Slavia 2 - Litex 2 2007/08 Slavia 1 - Litex 0 2008/09 Slavia 0 - Litex 3 2009/10 Slavia 1 - Litex 1 And im kinda wrong..cuz i mean against Litex not at all :) Anyways this site is not good imho,too old infos at all.

Yep its wrong. 1994/95 Slavia 4 - Litex 0 (the club name was Lovech till 96') 1995/96 Slavia 2 - Litex 0 1997/98 Slavia 1 - Litex 2 1998/99 Slavia 1 - Litex 1 1999/00 Slavia 1 - Litex 0 2000/01 Slavia 0 - Litex 0 2001/02 Slavia 1 - Litex 1 2001/02 Slavia 2 - Litex 1 2002/03 Slavia 1 - Litex 0 2003/04 Slavia 2 - Litex 1 2004/05 Slavia 2 - Litex 2 2005/06 Slavia 0 - Litex 0 2006/07 Slavia 2 - Litex 2 2007/08 Slavia 1 - Litex 0 2008/09 Slavia 0 - Litex 3 2009/10 Slavia 1 - Litex 1 And im kinda wrong..cuz i mean against Litex not at all :) Anyways this site is not good imho,too old infos at all.
Sorry - I misunderstood - you are referring the 'head to head' record between the teams when they've played at Slavia's ground, but I thought you meant Slavia's home record this season.

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2010/2011 Lokomotiv (Sofia) - Cherno More (Varna) The winner of this match is 90 % sure that will play in Euro CUP next season. For Cherno More some of the key players are with injury and will miss this match. The two central defenders of Cherno More are also with some light injuries and will be on doubt for this match. The 1 seems pretty obvious so i thinks is good to play. Lokomotiv Sofia - 1.90 @ bet365 PS: Sorry for my not perfect english. :unsure

Lokomotiv (Sofia) - Cherno More (Varna) The winner of this match is 90 % sure that will play in Euro CUP next season
You mean the Europa League? Are you sure about this? According to this table, Lokomotiv Sofia are 4th and Cherno More 6th, both having 4 games to play. Lokomotiv are 9 points behind CSKA Sofia who are in the 2nd Europa League place. So realistically, neither clubs has a chance of qualifying - http://www.soccerway.com/national/bulgaria/a-pfg/2010-2011/regular-season/

You mean the Europa League? Are you sure about this? According to this table, Lokomotiv Sofia are 4th and Cherno More 6th, both having 4 games to play. Lokomotiv are 9 points behind CSKA Sofia who are in the 2nd Europa League place. So realistically, neither clubs has a chance of qualifying - http://www.soccerway.com/national/bulgaria/a-pfg/2010-2011/regular-season/
Actually everything depends from the cup final CSKA - Slavia. If CSKA win then the 4th placed team will qualify for the Europa League. CSKA are very big favorites in that game so it's almost certain that the winner from Lokomotiv - Cherno More will play in Europe. :) p.s. my advice is no bet in this game as it can go either way

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2010/2011 It's like @Al Pacino says. CSKA are huge favourites to win Bulgarian Cup, so pretty sure that the winner of this match will play in Uefa. Only playing this match cuz Cherno More will be missed by 3-4 key players in tnis match. Stakes for Lokomotiv are falling - now 1.83

Actually everything depends from the cup final CSKA - Slavia. If CSKA win then the 4th placed team will qualify for the Europa League. CSKA are very big favorites in that game so it's almost certain that the winner from Lokomotiv - Cherno More will play in Europe. :)
Thanks - but Lokomotiv Plovdiv and Beroe also have a chance of finishing 4th don't they?

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2010/2011 They have, but both teams have the toughest program until the end of the season. Now Lokomotiv Plovdiv play with Levski (Sofia) . In two weeks they play with CSKA (Sofia). Both matches will be hard to win. Also there is a rumour that the president of Loko Plovdiv is investigate by UEFA for fixed matches so i don't think they will be pushing too much to enter UEFA. But that's only my vision. I think the team which will finish 4-th will be Loko Sofia.

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2010/2011 Lokomotiv Plovdiv - Levski Sofia Levski's chances for the title reduce a lot after Litex won their game yesterday, so they will play for nothing in this game. Lokomotiv is fighting for the 4th place and they have good chances for taking something from that game. They are still unbeaten at home 8-5-0 and in the first game in Sofia they manage to take a deserved win with 1-2. The guests will be missing their left and right backs so it will hard for them to keep clean sheet against Lokomotiv who has scored more goals than any other team in home games. Lokomotiv has no important missings. I'll play a bit safe on that one: Lokomotiv Plovdiv +0.5 @ 1.85 Lokomotiv Plovdiv (0) @ 2.85 both with bet365

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2010/2011 Yeah maybe it worth a shot to try the both bets,but i just can't see Levski losing it.They are back on fire now,no matter they dont have chances for the title.Dembele started to scoring again,and with Yovov and Tasevski in the middle cant see Loko winning this one.Mulder and Minev wont play but anyways ,Greene will get back in the defence line again with Marko Vidovic,Gadzhev Yovov Matondo Tasevski Ognyanov in the midfield and Dembele up front.Beside that last Loko home games was nothing special rly[url=http://forum.punterslounge.com/f57/bulgaria-pfg-2010-2011-a-105247/index5.html]..poor play against Pirin,and two draws against Loko and Slavia. No bets for me today.

Thx jovinco for posting the match's odds,cuz i dont know yet how to post this...nvm ;) So we have a few interesting matches this weekend.First im shocked from Pirin's odds against Akademik,1.4 for a team who is in a battle against the relegation,but anyways their last 3 matches they showed some very good football,despite there are a lots of problems in the club organisation.The key for their last games are 2 players - Ivan Tsvetkov and Krum Bibishkov.Both are excellent strikers,with a huge experience in many European clubs. Akademik scored only 1 goal in their last 6 away games (0-1 win against the other 90% sure relegated club Vidima-Rakovski). I just now looked in bet365, Pirin to win to nil @ 1.96 looks temptating. Secondly the other game is Slavia - Litex. Even that Litex is one of the teams i dont like,i still think that Litex @ 1.7 worth a shot. There are many rumours about both teams,especially Slavia mostly selling matches,and many people from the football side (incl. Todor Batkov - Levski's President) are saying that Litex will buy the remaining matches to become champion for 2nd year. Litex got very good players and even the match is not aranged,i still think Litex will win this. That's for now,ill write some deep previews tomorrow or at Saturdays. Cya in few days :)
Both winners :D Gara Dembele goal against Loko was quite fantastic.Great performance again :)

Lokomotiv Plovdiv - Levski Sofia Levski's chances for the title reduce a lot after Litex won their game yesterday, so they will play for nothing in this game. Lokomotiv is fighting for the 4th place and they have good chances for taking something from that game. They are still unbeaten at home 8-5-0 and in the first game in Sofia they manage to take a deserved win with 1-2. The guests will be missing their left and right backs so it will hard for them to keep clean sheet against Lokomotiv who has scored more goals than any other team in home games. Lokomotiv has no important missings. I'll play a bit safe on that one: Lokomotiv Plovdiv +0.5 @ 1.85 Lokomotiv Plovdiv (0) @ 2.85 both with bet365
Final Score: Lokomotiv Plovdiv 1 Levski Sofia 3 I saw most of the game. Lokomotiv were the better team in the first half, and deservedly lead at half time. Early in the second half, Levski had a man sent off, and ironically they really improved after that, and their class started to show