Canford Cliffs to win By?

This is just for those that believe Canford Cliffs could win easily. Blue Sq have these offers Canford Cliffs to win by less than a 1L @ 2/1 Canford Cliffs to win by 1L or more 9/4 Is the 1L or more good value a 9/4 for a 4/6 shot, providing it wins

Re: Canford Cliffs to win By? Well guys they are both 9/4 now. I only put this here for those that believe that Canford will win. Because as a dutching bet, it give you a little over even money, which is better that the 4/6 on offer

Re: Canford Cliffs to win By? 9/4 X 2 = 30.8% x 2 = 61.6% So bookies are offering (combined price) around 8/13 about one you can bet to win outright at 8/11. Not a great value bet I'd say. Bookies rarely offer value with this type of bet. Although anyone who hates odds-on but wants to back CC, might like to back one distance and save on the other. I am on Premio Loco and Dream Eater at the prices.

Re: Canford Cliffs to win By? Great Race, he would have won the 2000'gs had he settled better, well IMO. But todays race was Perfect. Am off on Holiday next week and wont be posting for a while, i will come back around xmas time for the King George etc, its been fun, all the very best of LUCK to you. :ok

Re: Canford Cliffs to win By?

Great Race' date=' he would have won the 2000'gs had he settled better, well IMO.[/quote'] Not sure about that. He has really blossomed lately. Improved so much. The 2000 was a bit early for him. Still a cracking horse though. Hope they keep him in training like Hannon said.