maximize.gif FC Midtjylland v Silkeborg IF (16:00 BST) 1.71 4.2 5.5 100.47 %
maximize.gif Esbjerg fB v FC København (18:00 BST) 4.8 3.7 1.92 99.94 %
Sunday 25 July 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Lyngby BK v AC Horsens (13:00 BST) 2.82 3.5 2.62 102.20 %
maximize.gif FC Nordsjælland v SønderjyskE (15:00 BST) 1.75 3.95 5.4 100.98 %
maximize.gif Aalborg BK v Brøndby IF (17:00 BST) 2.78 3.5 2.74 101.04 %
Monday 26 July 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Odense BK v Randers FC (18:00 BST) 1.73 4 5.5 100.99 %

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen July 24th-26th 2010 Midtjylland-Silkeborg = over (1.70) bet365 stake 3 / 10 This is the second Danish league game. The Midtjylland won the first game away against Horsens, 2-0 Silkeborg lost while away from home against Nordsjaelland 4-1. Preview: Midtjylland: Injured: Winston Reid; Pending Erik Sviatchenko. Silkeborg: Injuries: Jim Larsen, Peter Worth and Lars Overgaard Christensen Huld. The two teams have both problems in the defensive department with the absences of some advocates for this reason have decided to play over. :hope:hope:hope

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen July 24th-26th 2010 Im thinking about taking FC Copenhagen today away against Esbjerg. Odds are very good at 1,90 at pinnacle! Jesper Grønkjær are back today for Copenhagen. Furthermore Claudimir will have his debut for the champions.:D

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen July 24th-26th 2010

Midtjylland-Silkeborg = over (1.70) bet365 stake 3 / 10 This is the second Danish league game. The Midtjylland won the first game away against Horsens, 2-0 Silkeborg lost while away from home against Nordsjaelland 4-1. Preview: Midtjylland: Injured: Winston Reid; Pending Erik Sviatchenko. Silkeborg: Injuries: Jim Larsen, Peter Worth and Lars Overgaard Christensen Huld. The two teams have both problems in the defensive department with the absences of some advocates for this reason have decided to play over. :hope:hope:hope
No profit :cry:cry:cry

i'll take Randers - OB Odense Over 2.5 and Over 3,5 In the last 5 game of the league randers scored 10 goals and Odense 9...
Four of those games occurred last season, when Randers was fighting to stay in Superliga, and have zero relevance to today's game. Now, Randers beating Brondby and scoring three last week...that might be relevant. Randers away last season had seven overs, nine unders. On the other side, Odense at home last season had six overs, 12 unders...the last three home games went over, as you have sort of pointed out. h2h, six overs in the past 15 league matchups.

Four of those games occurred last season, when Randers was fighting to stay in Superliga, and have zero relevance to today's game. Now, Randers beating Brondby and scoring three last week...that might be relevant. Randers away last season had seven overs, nine unders. On the other side, Odense at home last season had six overs, 12 unders...the last three home games went over, as you have sort of pointed out. h2h, six overs in the past 15 league matchups.
You're right mate I just followed the league summary from sportpress.com and there is reported as if the league is still goin'on Take a look http://www.sportpress.com/stats/en-gb/1735_denmark_sas_ligaen_2009_2010/5_main_table.html sorry for that

You're right mate I just followed the league summary from sportpress.com and there is reported as if the league is still goin'on Take a look http://www.sportpress.com/stats/en-gb/1735_denmark_sas_ligaen_2009_2010/5_main_table.html sorry for that
No need to be sorry, just want to maybe save somebody some money.

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen July 24th-26th 2010 Does anyone know of a page that has post match analysis of both teams? I'd like to read to get an insight of how teams performed. I find it important to get familiar with teams and players.

Does anyone know of a page that has post match analysis of both teams? I'd like to read to get an insight of how teams performed. I find it important to get familiar with teams and players.
I know sure but i do think that http://ibetbook.com/index.php have lineupps a day before the match. Otherwise you are left with www.indkast.dk but thats in Danish, not sure how good you are at that:D Let me know if any of them works for you.