maximize.gif Vaasan Palloseura v IFK Mariehamn (18:30 BST) 2.2 3.3 3.2 107.01 %

Re: Finland Veikkausliga July 23rd-26th 2010

Sport Football (Finland)
Event FC Lahti - KuPS
Selection KuPS (-1.0) (Asian Handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 23/07/2010
Bookmaker/Price Expekt @ 4.85 (Back)
Reasoning Lahti has been the worst team in the league collecting only nine points from 14 games. Their home record stands 0-1-6 with a goal difference of 4-16. They seem to completely froze up on home turf. KuPS has taken pretty much everyone by surprise and is 3rd in the league. Sure their away record 3-1-2 ain't that impressive but they have won the last two away games. Also the latest game was a 2-1 victory against league leaders HJK and KuPS was the visiting side so that's gotta boost their confidence for sure. Striker Antti Hynynen joined KuPS from Haka. He has played 13games this season with four goals scored and three passes. At this time the official Veikkausliiga site says that there is no word on that will Dickson Nwakaeme play. He usually has a big effect (positive) on KuPS play. Lahti has been struggling so bad and on the other hand KuPS' good form just keeps going that I'll have to go with away win here. As all the last five defeats have been by two or more goals I'll go with the juicy -1.0HC odds.

Re: Finland Veikkausliga July 23rd-26th 2010 Lahti-KuPS = more than 2.5 (1.90) bet365 stake 3 / 10 Lahti is 14th in the standings with 9 points in 14 games with a roadmap in-house w0 d1-l6 goals scored 4 goals conceded 16 KuPS is the 3rd in the standings with 24 points in 14 games with a roadmap out of the house w3-d1-l2 goals scored 10 goals conceded 8 Preview: Lahti: Injuries: Toni Huuhka, Janne and Heikki Moilanen Haar; question: Jukka Vanninen; returned to team players Kalle Eerola, Mohamed Fofana, Ibrahim Kose and Jari Litmanen. KuPS: question: Ilya Venalainen and Joni Nissinen. The last game played away from Lahti lost by 2-0 against Jaro and the last game played away from KuPS won 2-1 against HJK. Lahti not win from 11 games while KuPS is doing a good season thanks to his African players Nwakamae, udah and Williams, with the help of Miikka Ilo. The two teams so far have met eight times 6 times the game is over, so over all this I think my prediction is over. :hope:hope:hope

Re: Finland Veikkausliga July 23rd-26th 2010 Lahti leads 2-0 at HT Nwakaeme is playing for KuPS and Lahti has a young goalie making his first start in Veikkausliiga. KuPS can't even test him, zero shots on goal! Funny how I once choose to bet for KuPS instead of against them and the worst team in the league makes them look like clowns :puke

Re: Finland Veikkausliga July 23rd-26th 2010

Lahti-KuPS = more than 2.5 (1.90) bet365 stake 3 / 10 Lahti is 14th in the standings with 9 points in 14 games with a roadmap in-house w0 d1-l6 goals scored 4 goals conceded 16 KuPS is the 3rd in the standings with 24 points in 14 games with a roadmap out of the house w3-d1-l2 goals scored 10 goals conceded 8 Preview: Lahti: Injuries: Toni Huuhka, Janne and Heikki Moilanen Haar; question: Jukka Vanninen; returned to team players Kalle Eerola, Mohamed Fofana, Ibrahim Kose and Jari Litmanen. KuPS: question: Ilya Venalainen and Joni Nissinen. The last game played away from Lahti lost by 2-0 against Jaro and the last game played away from KuPS won 2-1 against HJK. Lahti not win from 11 games while KuPS is doing a good season thanks to his African players Nwakamae, udah and Williams, with the help of Miikka Ilo. The two teams so far have met eight times 6 times the game is over, so over all this I think my prediction is over. :hope:hope:hope
Profit :clap:nana:ok:clap:nana