** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

lay of the day - tue 20th july

4.00 Ffos Las Secretive - 1 pt lay - ran fairly well in an all age handicap last time but looked one paced in the finish and I think he could perhaps win when upped to 1m 2f in future. Huzzah has dropped to a very good mark and should go well here, and Mujood, although rank outsider, looks capable of running a race over this trip.

Re: lay of the day - tue 20th july 7-30 Ballinrope PU just 4 days ago after hitting the 1st fence, i will pass him over at any short price to see how he comes through his last race, i hate going against Jockey Paul Carberry but the 2/1 or shorter seems plain bonkers. Red Kingdom 1pt Lay. Enjoy yur day.

Re: lay of the day - tue 20th july 740 Bangor: King Of The Moors (place lay) Just the one race to concentrate on and looks a match between the ex irish Stormyisland Ahead who won easily last time and since joined Evan Williams, bit of a worry as to why he has waited 75 days to get him on the track. Carries a penalty and will have to be half decent and fit to beat Tim Vaughans Totoman. He fell last time when held in second behind Praxiteles, thats not bad form for a race like this although it has to be said he has been a touch disappointing overall including a defeat in a claimer although the winner has won since. Of the rags maybe Motor Home can improve from his Stratford debut. King Of The Moors makes his debut at the age of 7 and has been a consistant miler on the flat, hasnt showed and real form for a while and this looks like a shot in the dark. One thing I do know is you need plenty of stamina to switch codes and this must be suspect here. Third fav at the moment but willing to take him on for a place today.

Re: lay of the day - tue 20th july 5.00 Ffos Las: Valdan 1pt place lay PLenty in opposition to this one today in the search for one of the two places on offe. Has been running consistently without threatening last few efforts and likely to find at least a couple too good in this today with softer surface not looking ideal either.

Re: lay of the day - tue 20th july 8.50 Kempton: Qudwah 1pt win lay Worth taking on making it's handicap debut IMO as handicapper doesn't appear to have taken many chances with a rating of 85. Horse may well make a mockery of it, however I don't think that is certain and this isn't a bad little race so at current 5/4 has to go down as a lay at the price.