Finnish Veikkausliiga July 17

Hello! HJK - KUPS KUPS has surprised pretty much everyone and is at the 3rd spot of the league atm. They are though running a bit lowly atm and their league position is mainly thanks to their good performances at home (on road they've racked 7points from five games). On last round they played at home against second to last Mariehamn and they played bad. I think Mariehamn deserved a win there regardless of KUPS' missed penalty that occured on extra time. They have huge injury troubles with forwards Ilja Venäläinen and Joni Nissinen sidelined. Also it's notable to point out that Dickson Nwakaeme ain't still returning to the aquad (if ever). He level of playing football is such that he pretty much dominates his opponents at Veikkausliiga level and on field it showed as big plus for KUPS side. HJK is the league leader atm in dominating form losing only one game out of last ten and winning seven. On home turf they are still undefeated with a 5-2-0 record and a goal difference of 11-3. They are coming of a 1-0 lose against Ekranes (from Lithuania) on wednesday, thats champion league qualification game. So maybe some players are low on stamina but it has been a few days rest and HJK's bench is arguably the one with most quality of the lot in this league. These teams already met once this season KUPS on home ground: HJK trashed them 5-0. I think KUPS' form is infact going down a little and the injuries have a place to play in that. Also many argue that without Dickson they have no chance whatsoever and it's clear that the team ain't the same without him. KUPS' away form hasn't awed anyone so far and against strong HJK they are a clear underdog. Expect a home win tonight, should be a walk in the park for HJK really. HJK -1.0 @2.15 from Expekt GL everyone :ok

Re: Finnish Veikkausliiga July 17 Checked HJK's homesite, Veikkausliiga's official site and Urheilulehti's (finnish sport magazine) and didn't find any word on Mäkelä being fit or injured :\ He did not play on wednesday in the cl qualification game. On the other hand noticed that KUPS is still missing important Patrick Ollo who is still in his home country (for a funeral) Cameroon.

Re: Finnish Veikkausliiga July 17 Macht 19/07/2010 Tampere-Oulu = 1 (1.75) bet365 stake 4 / 10 Tampere is the sixth in the standings with 19 points in 13 games with a roadmap in house w2-d3-l1 goals scored 7 goals conceded 5 Oulu is the penultimate in the standings with 14 points in 13 games with a roadmap out of the house w2-d1-l4 goals scored 7 goals conceded 13 Preview: Tampere Injuries: Kavén Mikko Kristian Kojola, Antti Pohja. Oulu: Injuries: Mika Nurmela and Juha Malinen. Tampere still without some players but still formidable team. Oulu team that currently struggle to avoid relegation absences are of great importance especially in the absence of Oulu Nurmela. Easy task for the hosts against a team much lower. My prediction is 1 and deserves the utmost confidence. :hope:hope:hope

Re: Finnish Veikkausliiga July 17

Macht 19/07/2010 Tampere-Oulu = 1 (1.75) bet365 stake 4 / 10 Tampere is the sixth in the standings with 19 points in 13 games with a roadmap in house w2-d3-l1 goals scored 7 goals conceded 5 Oulu is the penultimate in the standings with 14 points in 13 games with a roadmap out of the house w2-d1-l4 goals scored 7 goals conceded 13 Preview: Tampere Injuries: Kavén Mikko Kristian Kojola, Antti Pohja. Oulu: Injuries: Mika Nurmela and Juha Malinen. Tampere still without some players but still formidable team. Oulu team that currently struggle to avoid relegation absences are of great importance especially in the absence of Oulu Nurmela. Easy task for the hosts against a team much lower. My prediction is 1 and deserves the utmost confidence. :hope:hope:hope
Profit :cow:clap:ok:clap:cow

Re: Finnish Veikkausliiga July 17

....funny Nwakaeme who might never return to the KUPS squad scored their 2 goals.....
I heard that Nwakaeme has re-newed his contract with KUPS and is back in the squad five minutes before the game started and at the same time that Mäkelä ain't even on the bench. What can I say, pretty poor coverage in finnish media :puke Still was a bad bet on HJK, they looked lame and the two goals that KUPS scored were from HUGE defensive mistakes. Seems like all the talk about the quality of their bench was total bullcrap as the substitutes that were used in order to rest some players just didn't perform well at all :\ Oh, well... I'll live to bet on an another day :dude