Norwegian cup 7th july

TONSBERG -0 @ 1.96 Betfair....A small wager for me here...I think this is a good price on the 2nd div team even though they are playing 1st div opponents...Tonsberg are 2nd in the 2nd and Follo are 10th in the 1st...Tonsberg at home are 5-1-0 for 23 ag 8 and Follo away are 2-2-2 for 7 ag 8. Tonsberg have already beaten 2 premiership teams in the cup...a 3-2 home win against Valerenga(3rd) and a 3-3 away win on penalties against Stabaek(7th,home record 4-2-2). Follo have a relatively short 90 min trip to this one but had to make a nearly 16 hour round trip last Sunday for their match against Lov-ham. To sum up...I'm not underestimating Follo(only 1 loss in their last 6) but I'm going to put 2/10 stake on the home team who have only lost twice this season,both times were away.....

Re: Norwegian cup 7th july Strømsgodset - Haugesund = 1 (1.72) bet365 stake 6 / 10 Strømsgodset is ninth in the standings with 20 points in 15 games with a score in house w6 d0-l2-15 goals conceded 12 goals scored. Haugesund is tenth in the standings with 20 points in 15 games with a score out home w0-d3-l5 goals scored 5 goals conceded 15. Strømsgodset is a very solid team at home and many of the players who missed last week are back. But there are still question the following players: Fredrik Nordkvelle (Mid), Steffen Nystrøm (att) and Jo Inge Berget (ATT). While Kim Andre Madsen (DEF) is hurt. Haugesund has many problems outside the home to 0-3-5 net. Djedje Victorien (att) and John Pelù (ATT), were injured. Strømsgodset should be favored both for their journey home for both the return of players like: Andre Hanssen (Mid) and Marcus Pedersen (att). My prediction is 1 :hope:hope:hope

Re: Norwegian cup 7th july

TONSBERG -0 @ 1.96 Betfair....A small wager for me here...I think this is a good price on the 2nd div team even though they are playing 1st div opponents...Tonsberg are 2nd in the 2nd and Follo are 10th in the 1st...Tonsberg at home are 5-1-0 for 23 ag 8 and Follo away are 2-2-2 for 7 ag 8. Tonsberg have already beaten 2 premiership teams in the cup...a 3-2 home win against Valerenga(3rd) and a 3-3 away win on penalties against Stabaek(7th,home record 4-2-2). Follo have a relatively short 90 min trip to this one but had to make a nearly 16 hour round trip last Sunday for their match against Lov-ham. To sum up...I'm not underestimating Follo(only 1 loss in their last 6) but I'm going to put 2/10 stake on the home team who have only lost twice this season,both times were away.....
2-0,bet lost....

Re: Norwegian cup 7th july

Strømsgodset - Haugesund = 1 (1.72) bet365 stake 6 / 10 Strømsgodset is ninth in the standings with 20 points in 15 games with a score in house w6 d0-l2-15 goals conceded 12 goals scored. Haugesund is tenth in the standings with 20 points in 15 games with a score out home w0-d3-l5 goals scored 5 goals conceded 15. Strømsgodset is a very solid team at home and many of the players who missed last week are back. But there are still question the following players: Fredrik Nordkvelle (Mid), Steffen Nystrøm (att) and Jo Inge Berget (ATT). While Kim Andre Madsen (DEF) is hurt. Haugesund has many problems outside the home to 0-3-5 net. Djedje Victorien (att) and John Pelù (ATT), were injured. Strømsgodset should be favored both for their journey home for both the return of players like: Andre Hanssen (Mid) and Marcus Pedersen (att). My prediction is 1 :hope:hope:hope
Profit :cow:clap:ok:clap:cow