singapore s league 18th june

SENGKANG PUNGGOL @ 11/10ish DNB on Paddy P....Two 12.30(Oirish time) kick offs today....of course one is Germany vs Serbia in the world cup but even more importantly and sure to get more attention is the mammoth relegation clash in the S league.This is a game that will be keenly contested between two wonderful(sorry I mean woeful) teams... I don't normally bet on bad teams unless of course they're playing equally bad teams and the price is right.The match today against Niigata is being played at the Jalan Baser(National) stadium,so it mightn't be much of an advantage for either team.I would have priced this one much closer than Mr Powers(even though I think he's already tightened from 11/5 to 21/10). Albirex are bottom of the form table with 6 losses from 6.At home(even though this really isn't) they are 0-2-6,for 5 against 13.Sengkang are 0-1-5 and away are 2-2-5 for 8 against 13.Their defence has tightened up a lot in their last 4 games they've only conceded a goal in each game against decent opposition.They have let a few players go including Murphy Wierdu(what a name) and he is a big loss but they have tried to make up for it by signing a few and seem to have a solidish defence.Jordan Webb might make the bench and that would be a boost for the Dolphins. Albirex will be missing a few as well,Matsumho,Kobiayshi and Hida(3 goals between them). To sum up I think this will be a tight game and when PP go in play I might have a look at the unders but for now small stakes on Sengkang not to lose for me........

Re: singapore s league 18th june

SENGKANG PUNGGOL @ 11/10ish DNB on Paddy P....Two 12.30(Oirish time) kick offs today....of course one is Germany vs Serbia in the world cup but even more importantly and sure to get more attention is the mammoth relegation clash in the S league.This is a game that will be keenly contested between two wonderful(sorry I mean woeful) teams... I don't normally bet on bad teams unless of course they're playing equally bad teams and the price is right.The match today against Niigata is being played at the Jalan Baser(National) stadium,so it mightn't be much of an advantage for either team.I would have priced this one much closer than Mr Powers(even though I think he's already tightened from 11/5 to 21/10). Albirex are bottom of the form table with 6 losses from 6.At home(even though this really isn't) they are 0-2-6,for 5 against 13.Sengkang are 0-1-5 and away are 2-2-5 for 8 against 13.Their defence has tightened up a lot in their last 4 games they've only conceded a goal in each game against decent opposition.They have let a few players go including Murphy Wierdu(what a name) and he is a big loss but they have tried to make up for it by signing a few and seem to have a solidish defence.Jordan Webb might make the bench and that would be a boost for the Dolphins. Albirex will be missing a few as well,Matsumho,Kobiayshi and Hida(3 goals between them). To sum up I think this will be a tight game and when PP go in play I might have a look at the unders but for now small stakes on Sengkang not to lose for me........
Not to be overly pedantic but you can't get relegated from the S-League - it isn't possible. There's little difference between the two sides and as this is the "third" fixture of the season between the two sides whereby a neutral venue is adopted (home sides don't really get an advantage in this league due to the tiny size of Singapore - the only side that were the exception were DPMM FC, who unfortunately no longer compete) I'd definitely recommend staying away from this one, particularly with Albirex having won the last three meetings between the two sides. If I had to call it, I'd say a draw, which would give you a "push" at least but I'd certainly not endorse putting money on this one. Good luck if you do!

Re: singapore s league 18th june Thanks for the info....As you say Albirex have won their last 3 against Sengkang,Kobayashi who scored the winner in their last 1-0 win is suspended as is Hida.That's 2 midfielders gone.I know Singapore is small that's been discussed before on this forum but on the stats this season Sengkang have performed better away from home.You are correct when you say they are two evenly matched teams and there has only been 1 goal between them in their 3 meetings.That's why I think 21/10 is too big and they should be priced a little more evenly.I think there is value in the price.You may well be right and Albirex could win or a draw is also likely but the chance of getting of getting 4 wins in a row against the same team(or any team for that matter) is 1 in 81.They haven't done it before against Sengkang and hopefully they won't today. As I have explained several times before,these lower leagues are only a hobby for me.I put on small stakes where I see value in the price(check out my Scandinavian tips).It doesn't always work out but I think there's value here today and I'm only risking small stakes.I'd advise anyone else who's thinking of following me to do the same.....Keep the god of Odds and chance in your favour and you'll make profit in the long run......